WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Competition of Villages

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Competition of Villages Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Competition of Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Competition of Villages Empty Competition of Villages

Post by quater Sat Jan 02 2010, 21:21

The Competition of Villages is a sitewide competition between every Village on the website. It'll last through the month of January! It's simply each Village competing to be the best Village. The criteria for best villages are as follows: Posts, Missions, Battling, and recruiting.

You should help! You can be the person who makes your village Win. Afterall, you never know. And your village won't win if no one does anything. So here's what the four categories you can help are:

Posts - Simply PM me, Q, the Kazekage, your name and your current post count. That's it. I'll tally your posts and every thousand posts you get I'll add a point to your village. Simple! If you post more this month, then you help your village more. So get on those posts!
    Missions - Do Village missions! Each Kage will keep track of who's doing missions and tally em up. They'll send them to me Saturday (number of missions done that week) and that's that. Each Mission is worth one Point. Simple! You get stats, Ryo, and your Village does better in the Competition.
    Battling - Do battles. Battle people. Assassinate people! Whatever, man. When you finish your battle, Post the link to the Battle in the thread I'm going to make in this section. Only one link is needed per battle. If you battle someone of another village, then 1.5 points goes to the winner and 1 point to the loser for each village. If it's with someone in your village, just one point goes for both of you.
    Recruiting - Post the names of the new members for the site that you get in the New Members recruited thread in this forum. That's all there is to it. Also PM your kage's so they can stat you up! Each Recruit is worth 3 points for the competition.

That's all! It's simple. But a competition needs rewards. And they are:
    1. Bragging rights. Probably the most important. In WOTN, being the best village is the best.
    2. Your village and the second place village gets Clans first! Everyone else will wait a month at least. Possibly even eons with the way Way Of The Ninja works. So you definitely want to get your clans first.
    3. Each of the top 3 placing Kage's will get a trophy next to your name. If you don't do it for them, do it for us! Nothing is better than being a number one Kage and showing it off to the losers.
    4. The winning Village will pick what character the next banner for the new layout that's coming will be. That's a pretty high honor. It can also determine which village people will pick. And on top of that, everyone who gets on the site will see every single day their loss and humiliation. What's better than that?

So go help! PM your kage and ask them to help too! They are needed if you want to win.

Good luck~

Last edited by quater on Wed Feb 03 2010, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Competition of Villages Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Competition of Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 26

Competition of Villages Empty Re: Competition of Villages

Post by Azarni_Rin Sun Jan 03 2010, 22:50

so I PM my kage at the end of the month about the number of posts i have?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Competition of Villages Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Competition of Villages Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jan 03 2010, 23:10

You don't have to. I can count the posts for everyone.

But you need to PM me your post count now.
    Little_Shiro
    Little_Shiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6492
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Competition of Villages Left_bar_bleue93 / 10093 / 100Competition of Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power:
    Instinct: 0

Post by Little_Shiro Mon Jan 04 2010, 07:47

ohh :O
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Happiness bar :
    Competition of Villages Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Competition of Villages Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Jan 04 2010, 18:31

but that makes me think...should I have PMed you earlier, before I posted the question and the hundred posts before? :O
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Jan 04 2010, 18:39

Probably, but you can't change the past.
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Jan 04 2010, 18:41

Darn! Dx
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : Competition of Villages Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Happiness bar :
    Competition of Villages Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Competition of Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by neon kun Tue Jan 05 2010, 07:26

:O OKAY! XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 02:36