WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

World Domination Club Chapter 1

UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    World Domination Club Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100World Domination Club Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

World Domination Club Chapter 1 Empty World Domination Club Chapter 1

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:51

Chapter 1

Today was your average,winter day in WOTN. It had barely turned seasons, and it hadn't gotten to cold out. In a small apartment, sat two roommates.
    These two roommates were Azarni Rin, and Ureshii Aoikira. Rin sipped some hot chocolate, and stared at the television with her black eyes, while Reshii idly flipped through a book. Ureshii sighed, discontently.
    "You know," She said, throwing the book in the fireplace. "All the villians are the same. 'Let's take over the world!' this! 'Let's take over the world!' that!" She said, standing up, and walking over to the fireplace.
    Rin rolled her eyes, and took another sip of her hot chocolate, and switched off the T.V.
    "Stop being so dramatic, Resh. At least they aren't trying to take over you." Rin pointed out, going to the kitchen.
    "Rin. You know, we could easily be villians." Ureshii said, turning her head quickly towards Rin.
    "Mhm..right," She chuckled to herself, leaning against the threshold of the door frame.
    "Well, for one," Reshii said, holding up one finger as a signal. "You like world domination. I like world domination."
    "Okay...Your point?"
    "My point is," Ureshii said, smiling evilly,"What if we became villians?"
    A thick silence filled the air, as Rin carefully thought it over in her mind. She moved the cup around, letting the remaining bevarage swish.
    "Sure, why not? Got any ideas?" Rin grinned and licked the hot chocolate off her lips.

-------

"Toshiro-kun! Can't you pretty please, make it snow?" Toshii asked, as she and her notably smaller boyfriend walked through the park.
    Toshiro sighed, and stopped. He sat down on a bench, as did Toshii.
    "I can't make it snow. I can give you some ice, maybe. But look," He said, pointing towards the west. "There. Those are snow clouds. Happy now?"
    "Yes!" Toshii said,hugging Toshiro close to herself.
    "Can't...breath...Tosh..."Toshiro started, but was cut off my the laughs that appeared close by. Toshii let go of Toshiro, and turned to the laughter.
    "Toshii, you shouldn't smother people with your chest." Shiro said, taking a bite of the cake he had. Toshii looked at the cake, her mouth watering.
    "Shiro-kun~" She sang, sweetly. " Could I have a piece of your delicious cake?" Toshii had gotten up, and wandered over by Shiro, examining the cake he was holding on the platter.
    "Hm," He considered for a moment, while savoring the taste of cake on his tongue. "Will you be a good girl, and stop smothering Toshiro with your chest?"
    "Yes, yes, yes!" Toshii said, trying to look as innocent as possible. Shiro chuckled, and considered for a moment.
    "Will you also do something for me?"
    "Yes! What do you want?!"
    “Tell Rii Left 4 Dead 2 was one of the most awesomest games, ever." He said, handing over the platter.
    "Okay!" Toshii said, starting in on the cake with her hands.
    "Er..."Toshiro said, as Toshii left crumbs all over her face. And the area she was standing in.
    ----------------

Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.
    "STOP IT!" Resh swated Rin's hand away.
    "Does it annooooooy you?" Rin smirked.
    "Yes. now stop it!" Resh demanded and continued to plan her little World Domination Club. Rin moved onto her next victim, Shiro. She casually sat down by him and then...attacked!
    Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.
    Shiro looked at Rin and tried to ignore her.
    Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.
    Shiro looked at her again then stood up and left. Rin pouted and noted not to poke Shiro because he's no fun to poke. Instead, she got up and looked out the window.
    "Riz, you think you could help out, instead of gazing out the window?" Reshii asked, already annoyed.
    "Nope. To busy, right now." Rin said, as she watched people passing the streets. One in particular caught her eye, her secret boyfriend, was waving up at her. She quickly looked around, seeing everyone in the room too occupied to notice her missing, she quickly put on a jacket and slipped outside.
    Reshii looked up from her notepad, as the door quietly closed. She silently cursed under her breath, as she marked down her plans.
    "What's she up to this time?" She thought, as she put a loose strand of hair behind her ear then dismissed the thought of Rin's mysteriously disappearing.
    Reshii's hands were fluttering across the paper, making barely ledgible notes and marks here and there. The ideas came to her, one by one, and slowly, but surely she ran out.
    She peered down at the three sheets of paper she had used up. She stood up, stretched, and thought for a moment. Reshii then did what she did every night, she made her way to the bar.

"...Toshiro-kun, can I please drink your blood?" She heard Toshii ask, as she entered.
    "Toshii! Leave him alone! You're gonna suck him dry, I swear."She said, rolling her eyes, and chuckling. Toshii just stuck her tongue out. Rin was sitting across from Toshiro and Toshii, with Shiro.
    "Come over here, and sit down, Resh." Rin said, motioning towards them with her hand. Reshii obeyed and sat next to Toshii. "I was just telling them about that idea of yours!"
    "Hey, if you do happen to start a club, count me in!" Toshii said, excitedly.
    "That club will lead to nothing but trouble, Toshii..." Toshiro tried to warn.
    "Sign me up, please!" Toshii said again, her eyes sparkling. "I don't particuraly like the idea, but..."She stopped, and considered the fun, and cookies Rin had promised.
    "Hey, Reshii. Sign me up, too." Shiro said, taking a sip of hot chocolate.
    "So, Reshii, what exaclty are we gonna do?" Toshii asked, curiously, while taking a bite of the cake she had ordered.
    "I have plans, right now! But...I think we should wait, til I get Q's permission, to start some of them."
    "Oh, come on! We're evil villians, and you're telling me, we're waiting for
    permission
    ?" Rin teased.
    "Well...I don't really wanna go against the mayor's authority, just yet..." Reshii said, looking down.
    "Oh, please! This is why this club won't work. You gotta take chances, Reshii!" Rin encouraged, with a fierce look in her eyes. "Yay! Hot chocolate!" Rin cheered as the waiter passed her drink.
    Reshii pulled out her pocket notebook, and pen. She wrote at the top,
    Founders of the World Domination Club.

"Come on. Everyone who's joining! Sign up, sign up!" She said, jotting down her name, before putting it at the center of the table, along with everyone else.
    "Huh?" Toshii asked, a bit surprised. Rin grabbed the pen, and wrote her name down, under Reshii's, taking the same title as her. The other members sitting there followed, coming up with their own divisions, to work with.
    "Let's see, now." Ureshii said, grabbing the notebook. " Ureshii and Rin, Co-leaders. Master Assassin..." Reshii thought for a moment, and giggled.
    "Toshii, you assassinating someone?" Rin laughed, but just shook her head. "You could be the Head Assasistant!"
    Toshii shook her head. "No way! That sounds boring!"
    "Oh, come on! You get extra cookies~" Rin sang, nudging Toshii's foot with hers. Toshii seemed to go into a deep thought, and then said, unsurly.
    "Cake, to?" Rin nodded. "Fine, I want the cake, now though!" Toshii said, and Rin and Ureshii laughed.
    "Shiro-san, is the lead explosions expert?" Ureshii asked, and Shiro nodded. "Woo! Our club is coming together, rather nicely, don't you think?"
    Almost everyone at the table said, "Yes!" or nodded. Except for Toshiro, who just sat there, with his arms crossed.
    "Waiter!" Rin called, and one of the waiter's came. "A round of hot chocolate for everybody!" She said, gleaming.
    "And cake! and maybe some cookies?" Reshii asked, smiling a huge smile. The waiter nodded, and scurried off. He came back a couple moments later, and set everything down on the table, before leaving again.
    Reshii raised up her mug, happily, before looking around the table.
    "To our World Domination Club!" She said, cheerfully, and everynoe clinked glasses, before sipping on their still-very-hot-chocolate.

This is mostly an alternate WOTN, but also connected to Q and Bano's fic, WOTNopolis. I'll apologize in advance to Bano...He'll see soon enough.

Thanks for reading this fic, it was made by me and Azarni_Rin. For further WOTN fics, check out WOTNopolis, and Death's fic.

None of these people/places belong to me, except for myself. Don't sue.

Last edited by UreshiiChan on Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:59; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : STUPID TEXT SIZE >:O)
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    World Domination Club Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100World Domination Club Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 26

World Domination Club Chapter 1 Empty Re: World Domination Club Chapter 1

Post by Azarni_Rin Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:53

XD poor bano that has yet to come XD

Yes! >:D its out! start on Chp 2! >:D
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    World Domination Club Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100World Domination Club Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:59

I'll start after my ice cream break ^_^
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Happiness bar :
    World Domination Club Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100World Domination Club Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:01

yay! :D *resh is mostly writting it and i just edit* 8D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : World Domination Club Chapter 1 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ World Domination Club Chapter 1 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : World Domination Club Chapter 1 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    World Domination Club Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100World Domination Club Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:04

whoo!! i love it!!!:DDDDDD

World Domination Club Chapter 1 230521 World Domination Club Chapter 1 230521 Toshiro~~~~ World Domination Club Chapter 1 871199 World Domination Club Chapter 1 871199
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:07

XD if you had to have me write about toshii and toshiro, it wouldnt be fit to be published on here XD
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    World Domination Club Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100World Domination Club Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:11

O_o
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:13

._. are you wondering now or what? ._.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:15

no...
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:18

:D Cant wait for the next chapter! X3
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 00:18

same!
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Mon Dec 28 2009, 01:12

XD THank you...<3 I love my sisters! *Glomps you all*
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 01:35

*falls* x.x
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Mon Dec 28 2009, 01:39

XD
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 02:13

ow
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Mon Dec 28 2009, 03:11

Ow? You okay, Toshii?
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 09:47

yes ._.
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Mon Dec 28 2009, 10:15

XD I never got around to asking Riz... ._.
    You can ask, though.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : World Domination Club Chapter 1 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Dec 28 2009, 11:16

More WOTN-based fanfics... cool!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 12:53

yup! ^_^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : World Domination Club Chapter 1 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Dec 28 2009, 13:02

^_^
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Dec 28 2009, 14:27

wait, ask me wat, resh? ._.
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Mon Dec 28 2009, 20:38

Thank you, Clairy~
    Toshii wants to help on the story
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Dec 28 2009, 20:49

indeed!
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Mon Dec 28 2009, 22:27

Yup! ^_^
    Maybe you can help us, next chapter? Since we've already done this second one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 06:47