WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot}

UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Empty Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot}

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Dec 13 2009, 07:11

Silently, I watched as Hinata practiced. She was beautiful, in every way. As she trained, her eyes were filled with a certain determination. Like she had something to prove, and she'd do anything to prove it.

Her blows to the target on the tree were slowly toning down, now. I watched as she brought the chakra to her hands, and smashed it, repeatedly against the tree.

The sun was going down, and the sunlight hit her face, amazingly. It seemed to make everything even more beautiful than it was, including Hinata.

There was a ruffling in the bushes on the other side of the clearing. I sunk farther into leaves of the tree, as I examined the bush carefully. The blows to the target had stopped, and Hinata was looking at the same thing I was.

Naruto quickly, and carelessly made pushed his way through the bushes.

“Hey, Hinata!” Naruto said, with that big, goofy grin. Hinata's back was turned to me, but I could still tell she was blushing, and looking down.

“H-hi, Naruto.” She said, so softly, I was thankful for good hearing.

“Hey, do you wanna train with me?” Naruto asked, still being oblivious to her emotion.

Naruto was an idiot. He couldn't realize when someone had a crush on him. He had one of the most wonderful things in the world, and he could not recognize it.

I stood up, carefully, holding Akamaru, so he wouldn't fall out of my jacket. I looked down, one last time, just to get a last glimpse.

“Sure, Naruto.” Hinata answered, though, for a second I could've swore she was looking at my tree. I pushed it from my mind, and started on my way home.

I wish she could be mine. She should stop liking that oblivious idiot. Even though, I know I'd be happy, when she's happy...I can't help but to wish, I could tell her I loved her.

Couldn't resist... xD Also done for a mission! Also, if you couldn't tell by the last part...it's Kiba's P.O.V
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Empty Re: Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot}

Post by Toshii Sun Dec 13 2009, 09:39

so that was the mission...

it's really good though! :D
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 26

Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Empty Re: Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot}

Post by Azarni_Rin Sun Dec 13 2009, 17:01

awwww!~ That was so good! >.<
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Dec 13 2009, 17:27

Toshii wrote:so that was the mission...

it's really good though! :D

XD yup, more missions >.<

Thank you, guys :D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wish I Could Tell You {One-Sided KibaHina Oneshot} Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Dec 13 2009, 17:28

no prob

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 10:47