WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 3 Update! (And some heartfelt words from Abby)

Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Chapter 3 Update! (And some heartfelt words from Abby) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Chapter 3 Update! (And some heartfelt words from Abby) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

Chapter 3 Update! (And some heartfelt words from Abby) Empty Chapter 3 Update! (And some heartfelt words from Abby)

Post by Always-Abby

IT'S UP.
    THAT IS ALL.

-Abby out.

Haha, no, I have more to say actually.
    But here's the link if you really can't find it:
    Chapter 3 Link!

Okay, back to talking.

I know it's only the third chapter, and we didn't even start the story a full month ago, but I think it's amazing it's such a hit ^_^;;
    Bano and Q really do have such an imagination to think of all this. When Q first told me about the idea, I thought it was a bit too far fetched.
    But, it really wasn't. He gave me the first chapter to look over and see if I liked it.
    And I really, really liked it (duh, or else I wouldn't have bothered with going up to chapter three and beyond ;P).
    The only reason I became the editor is because I found a few very small mistakes in the story, but ended up going beyond that.
    And then I gave it back to Q, and I guess he was amazed? ^_^;;;;
    And thus, my little editing career began.

But, that really isn't the point I was getting to at all. I don't even know why I added that little tidbit. -shrugs-

What I really want to say is that, even though it's only 3 chapters in, I'm having so much fun with this story ^_^ It really is just a blast to work on. And it makes me feel like an actual part of WOTN because I'm involved in it.
    Big high fives to Bano and Q for thinking this story up. Their imagination really opened my mind up to a different style of writing.
    (Because, to be honest, I can't write humor very well. I'm all angsty drama romance writing, haha .__.)

So yeah. I love the fic. It definitely deserves the attention it's been getting ^_^

There's a little warning, though, about the oncoming chapters:
    Because school is coming up for me soon (for Q, it's already here), we won't be able to work on the fic as much as we have this month.
    Just know that we'll work on it as much as we can to get it out.
    Bano can still work on the ideas and writing though, if he's not busy catching up on sleep. Scratch that. He's going to be busy too, because I was just informed he takes online classes. I never knew about that ^_^;;
    Just a small warning to you guys ^_^;

Thanks for reading the fic guys. Really, the only reason we continue with it is because we get such awesome feedback from you all. So thanks ^_^

-Abby out.

Last edited by Always-Abby on Mon Aug 24 2009, 12:28; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Banouin

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 12:20 by Banouin

I still have some classes online I need to get done Abby that and a lot of other things. I'm going to be getting busy as well I think. But I hope it does not slow us down any.

With coming up the ideas. But lets face it, me and Q have yet to even talk about chapter 5. So much is going on we are working with WotN atm so. Yeah. We are only two guys and with you being the one to edit. We can only do much. But like I said in my blog, me and Q are the kind of guys to see things until the end.
    Always-Abby

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 12:25 by Always-Abby

Ohhh, so you do take classes?
    Never told me that.

I don't even have chapter 4 yet, so you guys can take your time with chapter 5.
    Good thing you guys are those kind of people. You two may just have transformed me, even if just a little Angel 2
    Banouin

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 12:30 by Banouin

Q has it, I'm sure he works on it when he has time, but you did pull up a good point. We had a lot more free time to do things without school. Its going to slow down, for sure. But our ideas wont.

Q and I got up to chapter 4 with ideas before chapter 1 was out. So, the chapters will take more time. Ideas take time to put down and get right.

We will work as fast as we can. ^_^; I just hope people understand.
    Always-Abby

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 13:05 by Always-Abby

Wow, you guys sure know how to plan ahead o__o;
    Yeah, they do. It can be frustrating sometimes, actually, because you just want to get it done with xP;

I'm sure people understand ^__^
    Banouin

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 13:07 by Banouin

Haha, we just got talking about it and just kept it up, it really only took like a day or so.
    Always-Abby

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 13:27 by Always-Abby

Geez. xP
    quater

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 15:59 by quater

It was luck. And I had had the idea for Ninja Gangsters ever since Destinykil told me over a year ago that he wanted to make a fanfic and wanted ideas. I said, "Pirate Ninjas?" But he said no. So I said, "Ninja Gangsters," and ever since I've liked the idea. Then one day I decided to tell Bano about it cause I wanted to make it a fanfic.

Aww, bano and Abby. ^_^ Geez, you guys are cool. I didn't know you guys had as much fun with this thing as I did. It makes me all happy inside to know that I am not the only one getting a kick out of this.

And yes, our chapters may slow down but Bano and I will just pack more into each chapter and make use the extra time to make them even more captivating. I already have some ideas right now I want to tell Bano about it. Things will be getting intense in the story very soon. ^____^
    theBOSS.

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 16:01 by theBOSS.

So there aren't going to be any pirate ninjas in the fic? :O

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 15:45