WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Mickerlou
teikiatsu
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
RLO-CHAN
Friesenator
Choushi
tenguchiha
yondaime2
Yoyo
Itachifan
amayakuromichi12
zen like lemons
quater
Dusk^Strife
amaterasu
AirElement
Kyuubichakra
21 posters

How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Empty Re: How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 13:01

isn't sasuke's plan to kill itachi?
    maybe itachi wants to take down Pein
    Friesenator
    Friesenator
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1317
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-10

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 11
    Instinct: 10

How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Empty Re: How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome

Post by Friesenator Sat Dec 01 2007, 13:03

I hope Itachi wins against Sasuke...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 13:06

i'm thinking they won't fight just yet
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 13:07

unlikely....basically whats happening is the old generation is fading...itachi is part of the old generation.....and the old generation will all probobly die before the next timeskip
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 15:06

amaterasu wrote:yeah, m aybe itahci will show sasuke what his plans are

I don't think Itachi has a plan, that's just me.

Itachi is one of those so powerful guys, he really doesn't need one. I know everyone thinks he is really good and he did it for Sasuke blablabla but not me.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 16:23

Choushi wrote:unlikely....basically whats happening is the old generation is fading...itachi is part of the old generation.....and the old generation will all probobly die before the next timeskip

well all excapt kurenai cause she having a baby lol

but kakashi probably won't die yet
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 16:35

amaterasu wrote:
    Choushi wrote:unlikely....basically whats happening is the old generation is fading...itachi is part of the old generation.....and the old generation will all probobly die before the next timeskip

well all excapt kurenai cause she having a baby lol

but kakashi probably won't die yet

Naw they wont all die yet, afterall Hokage of third was the old gen and he died last time skip.

Itachi is gonna die, but no way is he the old generation, heck he was one of the newest and most revolutionaries of the new generation, he did afterall, in his own way, change the mistakes by killing his clan.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:57

well i see itachi as the young-old generation....the new gen to me is naruto and those guys......oh and i think iruka is gonna get killed by danzo....dont ask me why
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:41

Choushi wrote:well i see itachi as the young-old generation....the new gen to me is naruto and those guys......oh and i think iruka is gonna get killed by danzo....dont ask me why

Wow, that's actually genius Choushi.

As for Itachi, he is Kakashi leveled when it comes to it. In otherwords he is as new gen and old gen as Kakashi would be. He is imbetween transitioning really. Just like Kakashi is going from son of his suicide dad to new Kage...

I wish we knew more about White Fang he sounds like such a beast...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:48

i know....i want to see what white fang was really like...and what jutsu's he used...cuz unlike his son...he was a "OG" without a sharingan....and thank you for the genious compliment Q
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:52

Choushi wrote:i know....i want to see what white fang was really like...and what jutsu's he used...cuz unlike his son...he was a "OG" without a sharingan....and thank you for the genious compliment Q

Eets true that was a really good point, it'd be Iruka's chance to shine, kinda like killing of the third prelim proctor.

I know! I want to see what he was like with that sword too! And If kakashi still has it ^_^
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:54

yea....i think kakashi has the sword but keeps it safe since its broken and its the last thing his dad left him
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:56

Choushi wrote:yea....i think kakashi has the sword but keeps it safe since its broken and its the last thing his dad left him

Well I hope some day he whips it out. It'd be so sweet, or maybe he will give it to Naruto.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:57

yea....maybe in the next series when he is hokage

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:58; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:58

Second series? What Second series?
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:59

i meant the next timeskip
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:08

Oh gotcha.

Yeah the third timeskip. And it's gotta happen, to end it without one would be really crammed and bad.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:16

yeah plus kishimoto has another main bad guy for the third time skip (well besides kabuto)

also he'll explain a lot about the past for some characters
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:17

amaterasu wrote:yeah plus kishimoto has another main bad guy for the third time skip (well besides kabuto)

Exactly, to many gaps, like how does kakashi know Orochimaru so well? And that's just a quick question?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:20

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:yeah plus kishimoto has another main bad guy for the third time skip (well besides kabuto)

Exactly, to many gaps, like how does kakashi know Orochimaru so well? And that's just a quick question?

no idea

and what happened to make ororchimaru experiment on stuff?
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:27

and naruto is going to be the hokage no doubt....but he is still too young.....there has to be more
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:30

Exactly, plus Kakashi would be Kage for 5 minutes otherwise, that'd suck ^_^
    RLO-CHAN
    RLO-CHAN
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6074
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-01

AMP

Post by RLO-CHAN Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:59

Choushi wrote:and naruto is going to be the hokage no doubt....but he is still too young.....there has to be more
    Yeah Naruto would deffinatly be Hokage.
    After it's his goal/dream.
    If he didn't achieve it there wouldn't be such a good ending I mean comeon.
    Who wants a angsty ending? >[
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 21:03

RLO-CHAN wrote:
    Choushi wrote:and naruto is going to be the hokage no doubt....but he is still too young.....there has to be more
    I hear french people might...
    RLO-CHAN
    RLO-CHAN
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6074
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-01

AMP

Post by RLO-CHAN Sat Dec 01 2007, 21:07

quater wrote:
    RLO-CHAN wrote:
    I hear french people might...
    Wow...
    Err that's interesting?
    >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 22:31