WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team

Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Empty Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 09:28

Team Yellow, Post here as much as you can.

Only Participants-Post

Last edited by Titaniumxvx on Sat May 09 2009, 14:18; edited 1 time in total
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Empty Re: Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat May 09 2009, 09:30

Titaniumxvx wrote:Team Yellow, Post here as much as you can.

Only Participants-Post

Awesome. Yellow is such a bright and happy colour. ^__^
    Now, how to start a meaningful conversation off... I guess rambling is good? Uh.. yellow :D
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Empty Re: Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 09:32

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Now, how to start a meaningful conversation off... I guess rambling is good? Uh.. yellow :D

Exactly correct! It is bright and it represents a certain metal?

Hm..

Rambling is excellent, on the colors yellow it is! (What a strange way to start a conversation)
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat May 09 2009, 09:35

Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Rambling is excellent, on the colors yellow it is! (What a strange way to start a conversation)

Starting the conversation is the hardest part! Once it has actually started its easier cause the person can talk lots and you can take something from it to say something else :P

Yes! It represents such a lovely gold [I typed God first, whoops]. The colour and metal of winners! #1
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 09:45

Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Starting the conversation is the hardest part! Once it has actually started its easier cause the person can talk lots and you can take something from it to say something else :P

Yes! It represents such a lovely gold [I typed God first, whoops]. The colour and metal of winners! #1

That is true, it is often awkward especially when both people say, "hello" then awkward silence.

A Magnificent, winning Gold of the highest Proportion! The one of Princes in tales!

Skipping
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat May 09 2009, 09:58

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

That is true, it is often awkward especially when both people say, "hello" then awkward silence.

A Magnificent, winning Gold of the highest Proportion! The one of Princes in tales!

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Not the best way to maintain a conversation with someone, but hey, at least its a good way to get rid of people you don't want to talk to ;D

Exactly! Although, our prize for winning [I'm confident :P] will not be something shiny unfortunatly, even though we will get a prize better than gold! [...in the WOTN world anyway :P]
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 10:16

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Not the best way to maintain a conversation with someone, but hey, at least its a good way to get rid of people you don't want to talk to ;D

Exactly! Although, our prize for winning [I'm confident :P] will not be something shiny unfortunatly, even though we will get a prize better than gold! [...in the WOTN world anyway :P]

Cricket Cricket Cricket. Awkward! Anyone would probably leave after that torture.

By the way, I have realized that you and I rarely talk so we can, now. Cool

I am confident, too. 40 stats in one area! That will be WOTN platinum. Haha, the WOTN world
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat May 09 2009, 10:34

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Cricket Cricket Cricket. Awkward! Anyone would probably leave after that torture.

I am confident, too. 40 stats in one area! That will be WOTN platinum. Haha, the WOTN world

Or hide! ...It would be good to find someone you hate and get them to talk to the person though, that would be the ultimate torture :P Especially if they had bad spelling too Dazed ...or chat speak *shudders*

I think this is the first proper conversation I have had with you D: it's been good so far though! :2thumbs: we can do it more :P

And everyone shall be jealous of our awesomeness!
    Yes! The WOTN world... such a wonderful place to be Excited
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 13:19

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Or hide! ...It would be good to find someone you hate and get them to talk to the person though, that would be the ultimate torture :P Especially if they had bad spelling too Dazed ...or chat speak *shudders*

I think this is the first proper conversation I have had with you D: it's been good so far though! :2thumbs: we can do it more :P

Haha! Hiding from people. That is a good methos of torture. "tlk lik dis xp"

Me too! I am glad so we should talk more in the future!

A Spectacular place indeed! Say, what socks do you wear? What's your favorite genre of music? Favorite animal? Do you like DumDum pops?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Sat May 09 2009, 13:21

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

A Spectacular place indeed! Say, what socks do you wear? What's your favorite genre of music? Favorite animal? Do you like DumDum pops?

I wear black socks, they are not stained by mud or stuff that crawls into my shoes.... like butterflies, or worms or dirt (most likely one)
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 13:26

amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

I wear black socks, they are not stained by mud or stuff that crawls into my shoes.... like butterflies, or worms or dirt (most likely one)

Black, such a depressing color and one of business.

But you are right, they don't stain which is why black has been a fashinable color of victory for years

Relaxed
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat May 09 2009, 13:27

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

But you are right, they don't stain which is why black has been a fashinable color of victory for years

Relaxed

color of victory?

well I do say Titan that they don't stand out, but really black socks are the only sock I have besides my knee socks which are white and have the Montreal Canadians logo on them, which on coincidence is not close to my favorite team
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 13:29

amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

well I do say Titan that they don't stand out, but really black socks are the only sock I have besides my knee socks which are white and have the Montreal Canadians logo on them, which on coincidence is not close to my favorite team

(Says that about every color)

Aren't knee highs very studious?

Sorry, I don't know that much about hockey so I am not sure whether to disagree with you or not.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat May 09 2009, 13:36

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Sorry, I don't know that much about hockey so I am not sure whether to disagree with you or not.
    they are, makes me feel like a football player, or a prep.
    In eastern Canada, Hockey is torn into three major teams, Montreal Canadians, Toronto Maple Leafs and the Boston Bruins
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 13:40

amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

In eastern Canada, Hockey is torn into three major teams, Montreal Canadians, Toronto Maple Leafs and the Boston Bruins

So that's why you do it! I get it, so wearing it is like being in a group

I see, I understand now! Let me guess like a psychic, you support the Boston Bruins?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat May 09 2009, 13:43

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

I see, I understand now! Let me guess like a psychic, you support the Boston Bruins?

no, I support the Nashville Predators, which everyone finds really odd, because Nashville is so unexpected for someone to root for up here in Canada, so how has it been going down there in Texas? Do you live near the Alamo?
    Is that in Texas?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 13:47

amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

no, I support the Nashville Predators, which everyone finds really odd, because Nashville is so unexpected for someone to root for up here in Canada, so how has it been going down there in Texas? Do you live near the Alamo?
    Is that in Texas?

The Nashville Predators from Tenessee? That is odd, very strange!

I thought that you would support a Canadian team, haha, wow.

It's getting hot as the Sahara here. The Alamo is in Texas but I live further east towards Louisiana and the Gulf of Mexico. Completely different city.

How do you know about the Alamo?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat May 09 2009, 13:50

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Is that in Texas?

The Nashville Predators from Tennessee? That is odd, very strange!

It's getting hot as the Sahara here. The Alamo is in Texas but I live further east towards Louisiana and the Gulf of Mexico. Completely different city.

oh, well i am a bit strange, however if Hartford or Winnipeg get a team back I would cheer for them (oh, also Quebec City)

ah, I see, like near Houston you live?

I saw some Discovery thing on the Alamo a while ago
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 13:56

amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Is that in Texas?

oh, well i am a bit strange, however if Hartford or Winnipeg get a team back I would cheer for them (oh, also Quebec City)

I've been to Nashville, they have the friendliest people there. A Canadian team, now that would be more normal. Haha, I would Quebec was trying to form its own country?

Yes, Houston. Pretty uninteresting place.

That is cool! The alamo is super pretty. It has a huge tree and waterway right next to it. You can also talk to a lot of Spanish people in the corner stores.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat May 09 2009, 13:57

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Is that in Texas?

I've been to Nashville, they have the friendliest people there. A Canadian team, now that would be more normal. Haha, I would Quebec was trying to form its own country?

That is cool! The alamo is super pretty. It has a huge tree and waterway right next to it. You can also talk to a lot of Spanish people in the corner stores.

Quebec is trying to get it's own laws, Texas is legally it's own country, or so Cnn told me,

Houston you got a baseball team down there somewhere, it is probably more interesting than up here

nice, i would like the see the Alamo someday
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 14:02

amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Is that in Texas?

Quebec is trying to get it's own laws, Texas is legally it's own country, or so Cnn told me,

Houston you got a baseball team down there somewhere, it is probably more interesting than up here

I heard about Quebec on CNN too. Legally, it is the closest to a country as one can get. Yep

I'm not a fan of baseball but right now, everyone is crazed about football. We never hear about the Aero's, our hockey team. You get to swim and play hockey, that is fun

It is beautiful, you should one day.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat May 09 2009, 14:04

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Is that in Texas?

I heard about Quebec on CNN too. Legally, it is the closest to a country as one can get. Yep

I'm not a fan of baseball but right now, everyone is crazed about football. We never hear about the Aero's, our hockey team. You get to swim and play hockey, that is fun

nice,

Houston Texans?
    I have heard of the Areos, they were before the North Stars (before the Dallas Stars)

We get cold winters, and temperate summers, so swimming is good in teh summer time yeah and hockey all year 'round, but Titan, I have terrible news for you. I am going to offline right now, I am beckoned by DDR, I am so sorry, hopefully clair comes one now, because I am going, farewell!
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 14:06

amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Is that in Texas?

nice,

Houston Texans?
    I have heard of the Areos, they were before the North Stars (before the Dallas Stars)

We get cold winters, and temperate summers, so swimming is good in teh summer time yeah and hockey all year 'round, but Titan, I have terrible news for you. I am going to offline right now, I am beckoned by DDR, I am so sorry, hopefully clair comes one now, because I am going, farewell!

Yes, the Texans (What a lame name) That is neat that you've heard of them. Small world.

Temperate summers? I am jealous with envy, hockey seems like a blast. I want to go to Nove Scotia someday.

That's all right! I am glad that you came online to chat. Good luck with DDR. Farewell!
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clair, Amaterasu, Titan, Death Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat May 09 2009, 14:20

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Is that in Texas?

nice,

Houston Texans?

Yes, the Texans (What a lame name) That is neat that you've heard of them. Small world.

Temperate summers? I am jealous with envy, hockey seems like a blast. I want to go to Nove Scotia someday.

That's all right! I am glad that you came online to chat. Good luck with DDR. Farewell!
    You can lose a lot of weight with DDR.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat May 09 2009, 14:23

death-chan wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

Only Participants-Post

Hm..

Skipping

Or, hey
    Hey
    How are you?
    Fine
    *crickets chirp*

Relaxed

color of victory?

Is that in Texas?

nice,

Houston Texans?

You can lose a lot of weight with DDR.

Or you can eat KFC!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content