WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Kagamiko
NinjaPleez
Always-Abby
Darnás
PeinQAkatsuki
Lunami
10 posters

Greetings to everyone

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Greetings to everyone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Greetings to everyone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Greetings to everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings to everyone

Post by quater Tue Feb 17 2009, 19:35

NinjaPleez wrote:"Like Q said, it's as if you were deliberately trying to over-complify what you meant, so as to beat around the bush."

That statement was meant to be read as separate from my other points in that post.

You expressed that you felt he was hiding a larger idea, and I simply restated that and said that I agreed with your assumption.

Okay. Well I read it as connected since we had just been discussing the grammar thing. Surely you can see the reasoning there.

Oh well, goodbye poe. You were on a lot, telling us you'd come back on. ^_^ I hope your move went okay. I never did ask how it went. Bad Q.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Greetings to everyone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Greetings to everyone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

Greetings to everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings to everyone

Post by Lunami Tue Feb 17 2009, 19:43

LOL We've been in this house a while. But still we're thinking of moving again, and just haven't yet. The things that go through the most moving lately is the way the hosue is set up lol

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 23:21