WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED)

D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED) Empty WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED)

Post by D-Dei Wed Nov 26 2008, 01:09

Come right up and try your chance at WOTN Lottery! [Thus the name "WOTNottery"]

You guys will be able to play every week, so don't worry if you cant reach the deadline for one of the weeks.

-

Thecatch:

• For each Lottery "Ticket", it'll cost you only 2 stats from each of the shinobi stats subcategories (ninjutsu, taijustsu, genjutsu.
    • There's only 6 days for you guys to sign up (every one week duration) [7th day used to pick the winner]

-

How are we going to do it?:

1. Going to wait 6 days for people to sign up (You are now allowed to buy one by just posting in the "Sign Up Here and Get Your Ticket" thread). [I will imply that you are stating that you're giving up 2 stats (unless you have a question; that's for this thread ;P)]
    2. On the 7th day, I'll put the names of the participants in the order of which they posted their name in the thread, giving them numbers from 1 to (however many participants there are) in the order.
    3. I'll ask one of the kages (or a random non-participating WOTN member) to pick a number ranging from 1-(last number)
    4. The person who's number is picked is the winner.

-

Reward:

• The reward will vary each week depending on the amount of people who signed up.
    • Simple: Take the # of participants and multiply it by TWO. The product is the amount of stats that will be added to each subcategory of the winners' stats sheet.

-
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Deikun on Sun Dec 28 2008, 21:41; edited 2 times in total
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED) Empty Re: WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED)

Post by D-Dei Wed Nov 26 2008, 01:22

Reserved
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED) Empty Re: WOTNottery [Read before you sign up] (EDITED)

Reserved
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Reserved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 03:37