WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Southern Spartans

Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Southern Spartans Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Southern Spartans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

The Southern Spartans Empty The Southern Spartans

Post by Choushi Sun Nov 09 2008, 19:57

Yea...there's a lot of ff's including the naruto universe...and i love them...but i wanted to go a lil out of my box nd stop writing about that...i'm going to write about football...American football...just trying to mix it up a lil...there will be a lot of factual things in here (that really did happen in real life)...and if u wanna kno what they are just ask...

INTRODUCTION
    Summer of 2009...

Southern High School, built in 1975, renovated in 2004, more than 2500 students, but today...there's only one student...as he walks through the gym he gives himself a pep talk.

Choushi:
    [to self] Its gonna be my senior year in the fall, *turns on ipod, scrolls down for a while finds the song he needs, presses play, and turns it up all the way* First One in, *reaches for a knob, turns it and opens the door to reveal a countless number of weights, benches, and machines dedicated for lifting* Last one out...

*as he walks through the weight room he gets to the benchpress...puts some weights on the bar lays down on the bench and starts his work out*
    Fast and intense...thats how i have to play,*takes bar off rack and slowly brings it twoard his chest and inhales* so thats how i workout...*pushes the bar back up exhaling*

(in the office with his 3 best friends)
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard"...nobody is talented when it gets to linemen, you cant be "talented" at that position, linemen is something you work hard at for not days, weeks, months...you work at it for years...not to be talented, but to be experienced...and after playing football since i was 6...i have to play at the position i am most experienced at D-line

Respect, number one rule for samoan people
    and he lives to fufill that rule...So he heads off from his parents graves paying his respects...leaving flowers, slowly pulling up his hood

Flow:
    [to self] G'bye mom, dad, now its game time... *he starts his jog 3 miles away from the school twoard the school* Most people dont have something to play for...i dont just have something to play for...i have something to LIVE for....

(in the office)
    Reach higher, Surpass your limits, make miracles there's only one position where you can do that...Wide Reciever It's not just my position, its my life story...reach higher, surpass your limits, make...miracles

As he picks up some apples, checking them for bruises and if they're ripe or not, he bags some and puts it in the cart next to his son who "goos" playfully at the new red spheres that have appeared next to him...Suddenly a ear wrenching shriek is heard a woman is being mugged...the man having traces of cocaine on his face, he quickly leaves his son in the cart to be watched by his babies mama...

Leo:
    [to self] i've made too many mistakes in only 17 years of living...i cant let this happen *he chases the crackhead down the aisles dodging the people and their groceries that're sent flying by the crackhead* I can see him clearly...im almost there, now do it leo *he leaps foward reaching for the man and pulling him down by the collar getting up and giving the purse back to the mugged woman*

(in the coaches office)
    I dont want my life to turn out like my many cousins, or even my dads, i want to make it somewhere, someday, football is my way out, its the only way to give Jorryn the life he needs...me and Lynn have been living in my moms house for too long...i have to provide, i have to be a leader...thats why i'm the middle linebacker for the Spartans

"amen" He lifts his head up and opens his eyes his mom and niece are still sleeping...but that's reasonable when is 6 in the morning...he gives them both a kiss on the forehead and heads out the door bible in one hand, football in the other

rome:
    [to self] GOD you are my everything, i hope as i make my journey *puts his change in and gives a smile to the bus driver* you lead me in the way you want me too...i love football, but i would give it up in a flash if you didnt want me to play anymore, no matter how much my mind would protest it...*he gets off the bus and goes into the church pulls out a broom and starts sweeping*

(in the office)
    My mom is really sick, heck i dont even know if she'll see me graduate, so i have to make her proud before then...and what better way than to help my "brothers" take this team to where only the father can take us...and where my dad went when he attended southern...

Coach: (to the four guys in his office)
    You guys, I've seen all four of you grow from little 14 year old boys to men, and i'm honored to be your coach, and im even more honored to name the four of you Captains this season

*all four, in awe stare at coach and slowly look at eachother*
    Flow:

YEAAAA!!!!

the rest:

YEAAAAAAAA!!!

if you liked it plz let me kno...i want to go farther with this story so plz let me kno if u want me to keep goin...and plz plz if u like it...tell your friends...i think i can get a lot of depth with these guys...and thats not even the whole team
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    The Southern Spartans Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Southern Spartans Right_bar_bleue

AMP

The Southern Spartans Empty Re: The Southern Spartans

Post by Choushi Tue Nov 11 2008, 17:04

well, i hope you guys enjoyed it....if u guys r confused about anything i can answer any questions u guys have...

but it is about 4 guys...different backgrounds...and why they play football...and what drives them to become better...and they're struggles...

if anybody would like to help....i'm open to it
    Hell*H*Opens
    Hell*H*Opens
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2652
    What's up Tab : School!
    Fanclubs : Pretty People FC!
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Hell*H*Opens Tue Nov 11 2008, 19:11

It's awesome! ^^ I enjoyed it.
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    The Southern Spartans Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100The Southern Spartans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Tue Nov 11 2008, 19:31

i can't wait to read more of it, keep it up choushi!
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13215
    What's up Tab : The Southern Spartans Boondock
    The Southern Spartans Connorandmurphy
    Fanclubs : FMA Club,soul eater
    Happiness bar :
    The Southern Spartans Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100The Southern Spartans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-01

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by judai12 Tue Nov 11 2008, 20:19

really good^^
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sun Nov 16 2008, 11:20

thanx...again if anybody wants to help..i give credit where credit is due...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 06:21