WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Funny things people do

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Funny things people do Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Funny things people do Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Funny things people do Empty Funny things people do

Post by amaterasu Tue Oct 28 2008, 18:59

Okay, this is almost like funny things people say but in stead of what they say it is what they do.

I personally do a lot of funny things. I was in the Detroit Airport (seated) waiting for my flight to be called and when it did I stood up (didn't take a step just got up) and fell flat on my face in front of everyone there.

Another time at school, one of my friends was chasing me out of the cafeteria and I tripped over a chair and fell flat on my face in front of everyone in there, but I got right back up and ran away C: (aichu showed me that one)

okay and another one is in theater arts we were practicing table rolls, and I rolled over the table and crashed into a bunch of chairs and knocked them over and they all fell on me burying my in their chairness!

So post the funny things that have happened to you
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Funny things people do Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Funny things people do Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Funny things people do Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Funny things people do Empty Re: Funny things people do

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Oct 28 2008, 19:01

I trip up the stairs. Like, this afternoon after lunch... I tripped up the stairs and hurt my wrist XD

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 05:20