WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Choushi
theBOSS.
spyke543
Laura-Chan
GL
Tobi-A-Goodboy
Final Fantisy Lover
PeinQAkatsuki
Titaniumxvx
amaterasu
Aichu
dark_Raptor
16 posters

What kind of Music do you listen to?

Poll

Choose one!

[ 4 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ18%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [18%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ18%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ5%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [5%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ23%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [23%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ0%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ9%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ0%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ14%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 2HwAlpQ13%What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 ORIszmu [13%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Empty Re: What kind of Music do you listen to?

Post by Laura-Chan Sun Oct 19 2008, 12:20

gaaraluvr wrote:
    Laura-Chan wrote:
    gaaraluvr wrote:
    Laura-Chan wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Laura-Chan wrote:Yup. Basshunter is amazing
    I've met him :P

You met him? Whoa! How? That is super incredible
    xD my dad and I were in HMV, the music store, and he was looking at his own C.Ds >.> vain.
    Any way, i went to them and was like 'whoa', your basshunter, right?' So he nodded lols
    I had no idea he was Swedish!?

he is. ^^;
    xD i know! I asked him, he didn't sound English and pronounced 'You' And 'jew' ^_^;;

not all swedish people is bad at english. *laughs*
    xD your better than him. He can't sing in english, but i think i said "It's nice to meet you " and he answered "It's good to meet jew tow" lols
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Empty Re: What kind of Music do you listen to?

Post by neon kun Sun Oct 19 2008, 12:22

mm, cool. rock. but basically anything that i feel like listening to
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

Post by GL Sun Oct 19 2008, 12:22

Laura-Chan wrote:
    gaaraluvr wrote:
    Laura-Chan wrote:
    gaaraluvr wrote:
    Laura-Chan wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Laura-Chan wrote:Yup. Basshunter is amazing
    I've met him :P

You met him? Whoa! How? That is super incredible
    xD my dad and I were in HMV, the music store, and he was looking at his own C.Ds >.> vain.
    Any way, i went to them and was like 'whoa', your basshunter, right?' So he nodded lols
    I had no idea he was Swedish!?

he is. ^^;
    xD i know! I asked him, he didn't sound English and pronounced 'You' And 'jew' ^_^;;

not all swedish people is bad at english. *laughs*
    xD your better than him. He can't sing in english, but i think i said "It's nice to meet you " and he answered "It's good to meet jew tow" lols

well, i have never been talking to him so i dont know. xD
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100What kind of Music do you listen to? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Mon Oct 20 2008, 03:19

XD noisy music. =3 =3 =3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 10:31