WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Darnás
neon kun
amaterasu
NarutoBoyFreakah
Aichu
D-Dei
KarateKeyaQ
Laura-Chan
12 posters

Yes, i'm sure it's a painting

NinjaPleez
    NinjaPleez
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1430
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Yes, i'm sure it's a painting

Post by NinjaPleez Sat Jan 31 2009, 14:46

namine wrote:i can tell it's a painting

If you look at the bed/sheets you'd be able to tell cus sheets dont look like that

It's a pillow.
    Darnás
    Darnás
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8067
    What's up Tab : Darn square s!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-03

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: 52
    Instinct: 52

Post by Darnás Sat Jan 31 2009, 14:47

I'm not even gonna try it
    NinjaPleez
    NinjaPleez
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1430
    Happiness bar :
    Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

AMP

Post by NinjaPleez Sat Jan 31 2009, 14:57

Try....what?
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Sat Feb 07 2009, 15:54

NinjaPleez wrote:<--- Is skeptic.

I'm not saying anything about your personal character, Laura, but I'm gonna need some proof those are paintings.
    The first one just looks like you took it with a digital camera, because with the lighting as it was, your face could easily be darkened. And the second just looks like a picture of a photo in a dusty frame, because were the dust to be on the actual painting, you would not see an "absence" of dust in your reflection, where the light could not reach it.

Also, why is your gender set to male?
    Firstly, you think i'm so smart to actually do something like that? xD you give me too much credit with a digital camera. Secondly, i don't own a digital camera.
    Where would i get a picture of a married couple like that? The dust wasn't on the painting, it was trapped between the painting and the Frame, and i don't understand what my reflection has to do with that.

Also, because i want it too ^_^ you'll get over it, it's not effecting you

Plus! Why would i post up something that good and try to 'pass it off' as a painting? Do you think that the people of WOTN are so thick that they themselves wouldn't spy what you have said? No matter how wrong you may be ^_^
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 LjYes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :
    Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Feb 09 2009, 00:53

I believe her. We were looking up paintings that capture light in Draw 2 and they looked photographed to me. Your friend is AMAZING.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Yes, i'm sure it's a painting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Mon Feb 09 2009, 08:46

...He says he's giving up art. WTF NUUUUUUUUU! *cries*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content