WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Aichu
Darkflame
Titaniumxvx
quater
8 posters

Manuel Alvarez Jr letter

Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Empty Re: Manuel Alvarez Jr letter

Post by Aichu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:23

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    darkflame wrote:ok u dang americans why don`t u start a war with another random country for resoruces

Because we believe in Freedom that's why we don't.

Hahaha

The war in Iraq in recent years did violate international sovereignty law, but that was a fault of the administration :P You can't really blame a whole country for that. There's no use really dwelling on it either.

That's not a good topic for you to start with Q

For starters, who decides what is international Sovereignty Law? And who decided America had to follow it against it's own interests?

The United Nations. Which United States is a part of. As a permenant member of the security council, in fact. It invaded Iraq on false pretenses of weapons of mass distruction. None of the other countries on the permanent council (with the acception of Brittan) agreed with America. In fact, when American went to the security council for permission for the invasion, no one bought the weapons of mass destruction story and they didn't get the vote. America went ahead with it anyways. Don't get me wrong- I have nothing against you guys. I just don't think it's wise to to violate promises made in good faith with an international organisation like it did in Iraq.

You ended this with that first line.

The United Nations indeed.

The United Nations has been halting America for years. It is designed to hurt America in fact, and instead gives in to the demands of Dictators.

If you don't believe me look up some of it's scandals. Like the food for oil program which made Saddam Hussein Incredibly wealthy.

But weren't they given sanctions against the trading of oil with other countries for non-necessities? Uh

And I don't think that the UN was made just so they can stop America, Q. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Maybe there are members within the UN trying to stall America, but that's not what it's meant for. And anyways, do you really think it'd be a good thing if America was allowed to keep growing unchecked? Don't you remember what happened to other great empires that kept growing? France, Rome, etc? They kept growing until they burst.

You just called France a Great empire

Well we disagree with one thing

America is not an empire ^_^

The french were a bunch of imperialistic nutcases (I just did a section of Robespierre tonight...nuff said). But you know what I mean. They were big military and percentile powers for awhile.

It makes a difference is my point

It's not a military empire, but it has the most nukes in the world (I think), and the potential to keep the powers in check. Basically, if America had no restraints whatsoever, it very well has the potential to become an empire.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:23

darkflame wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    darkflame wrote:hey we can all voice our own opinon can`t we or do u simple-tin think otherwise?

=.=.= It's simpleton!

Omfg! I will send my English teacher to you and she will smack you!

SPELL RIGHT!!! GAHH!!

. . . kns u see me caring? and btw the simpleton are the people who live south of my current location (aka americans)

Have you been the the United States?

no and i never want 2 set foot on there

if you have never been there than how can you say how bad or good it is?

2 be honest i don`t give a fucking rats ass america sucks PERIOD

good enough, discussion stops now you can't go on without contradicting that statement

okay new subject everyone@
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP

Post by knssquad Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:23

darkflame wrote:well either way Q if i`d rather DIE THEN GO 2 AMERICA OR BECOME AMERICAN

Relaxed That just makes me want to find you, tie you up, put you in a chemically induced coma and make you live here for about 20 years just so when you wake up, I can say "In your face"
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:24

knssquad wrote:
    darkflame wrote:well either way Q if i`d rather DIE THEN GO 2 AMERICA OR BECOME AMERICAN

Relaxed That just makes me want to find you, tie you up, put you in a chemically induced coma and make you live here for about 20 years just so when you wake up, I can say "In your face"

then i`d find a rifle and blow my head off
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Aichu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:24

On that note, I don't think America WILL actually become an empire the way the economy is looking right now. China is much more likely to become a world power. Wouldn't put it past their kind of politics either.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:25

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    darkflame wrote:ok u dang americans why don`t u start a war with another random country for resoruces

Because we believe in Freedom that's why we don't.

Hahaha

The war in Iraq in recent years did violate international sovereignty law, but that was a fault of the administration :P You can't really blame a whole country for that. There's no use really dwelling on it either.

That's not a good topic for you to start with Q

For starters, who decides what is international Sovereignty Law? And who decided America had to follow it against it's own interests?

The United Nations. Which United States is a part of. As a permenant member of the security council, in fact. It invaded Iraq on false pretenses of weapons of mass distruction. None of the other countries on the permanent council (with the acception of Brittan) agreed with America. In fact, when American went to the security council for permission for the invasion, no one bought the weapons of mass destruction story and they didn't get the vote. America went ahead with it anyways. Don't get me wrong- I have nothing against you guys. I just don't think it's wise to to violate promises made in good faith with an international organisation like it did in Iraq.

You ended this with that first line.

The United Nations indeed.

The United Nations has been halting America for years. It is designed to hurt America in fact, and instead gives in to the demands of Dictators.

If you don't believe me look up some of it's scandals. Like the food for oil program which made Saddam Hussein Incredibly wealthy.

But weren't they given sanctions against the trading of oil with other countries for non-necessities? Uh

And I don't think that the UN was made just so they can stop America, Q. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Maybe there are members within the UN trying to stall America, but that's not what it's meant for. And anyways, do you really think it'd be a good thing if America was allowed to keep growing unchecked? Don't you remember what happened to other great empires that kept growing? France, Rome, etc? They kept growing until they burst.

You just called France a Great empire

Well we disagree with one thing

America is not an empire ^_^

The french were a bunch of imperialistic nutcases (I just did a section of Robespierre tonight...nuff said). But you know what I mean. They were big military and percentile powers for awhile.

It makes a difference is my point

It's not a military empire, but it has the most nukes in the world (I think), and the potential to keep the powers in check. Basically, if America had no restraints whatsoever, it very well has the potential to become an empire.

If so then why didn't it? Afterall in the 1900's it was imperical then stopped.

After the fact that colonization is over, I think being anything besides an economic empire is silly

We would be one by now if we were going to be one. For example we had all of Mexico at one point and gave it back to Mexico. We also had several colonies, and we are working on rebuilding Iraq into it's own country with Afghanistan. Also had Cuba.

And we did all this "Against the rules of others"
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:26

Aichu wrote:On that note, I don't think America WILL actually become an empire the way the economy is looking right now. China is much more likely to become a world power. Wouldn't put it past their kind of politics either.

To late I already posted -_-
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP

Post by knssquad Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:26

darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

Good luck with that
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:26

AMA WINS THIS TOPIC!
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:26

knssquad wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

Good luck with that

sry no id kill u then me
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:27

darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

Good luck with that

sry no id kill u then me

Did you just say you would kill my mum? I rly cant tell with your spelling
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:27

Banouin wrote:AMA WINS THIS TOPIC!

thank you Banouin
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:28

knssquad wrote:

that's just evil
    20 years!!?!?!??!
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:28

Banouin wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

Good luck with that

sry no id kill u then me

yakiasjtksmdfkgmslkmfrgklsmryhldmrgflmfrdhs;
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:28

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:On that note, I don't think America WILL actually become an empire the way the economy is looking right now. China is much more likely to become a world power. Wouldn't put it past their kind of politics either.

S'all good Relaxed I think we've discussed enough tonight. American won't become an empire- we seem to agree on that point. Everything else we can leave for a rainy day.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:29

darkflame wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

Good luck with that

sry no id kill u then me

My god, He cant even make words anymore!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:31

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:

S'all good Relaxed I think we've discussed enough tonight. American won't become an empire- we seem to agree on that point. Everything else we can leave for a rainy day.

Quit saying things to late!
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:32

Banouin wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    darkflame wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

Good luck with that

sry no id kill u then me

My god, He cant even make words anymore!

fsdf fde
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:36

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:

Quit saying things to late!

Despair I can't help it if you typer faster than I do! XD
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:45

-$6 to anyone who can spell badly good
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:48

That was funny ama!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:50

quater wrote:That was funny ama!

was that a sarcastic tone?

cause bunnyman will hunt you down

Manuel Alvarez Jr letter - Page 6 23876_w
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:51

No I laughed bro
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:51

okay
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Oct 11 2008, 22:52

No, that was so sarcasm, I could tell!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 05:56