WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
KarateKeyaQ
Angelic Harmony
knssquad
Banouin
Sayomi Hatake
NarutoBoyFreakah
Meika-Chan
Shugo
Titaniumxvx
13 posters

Dear Everyone!

Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Dear Everyone! Empty Dear Everyone!

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Sep 25 2008, 23:19

Dear Everyone! (Ladies and Gents)

I ask you a favor from the tip top of my heart and wonder if you could listen, perhaps. This isn't directed at anyone in particular. I am just stuck in a dilemna rut. Why? I have added everyone under the sun to my FRIEND's list. That's nice and everything (Friends....yaaa!) but I did that mainly so I can check who is online and who's not. It's difficult for me because I only post when people are online and when I think they're not, I just get up and leave and not want to post. I'm sure others do that, too.

I'm not forcing you like you MUST or "I will never talk to you again, fool". I am asking you (Hopefully?) as your low and behold, beloved friend! Maybe...just sometimes? Could you not go on hidden? Please? It would make thing so much less of a hassle.

P.S. I never understood before the extent to how irritating this was until I actually experienced it! Sorry about my 3 days hidden thing, guys, I promise, I am temporarily reformed

Last edited by Titaniumxvx on Fri Sep 26 2008, 10:04; edited 1 time in total
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Dear Everyone! Empty Re: Dear Everyone!

Post by Shugo Thu Sep 25 2008, 23:23

Titaniumxvx wrote:Dear Everyone! (Ladies and Gents)

I ask you a favor from the tip top of my heart and wonder if you could listen, perhaps. This isn't directed at anyone in particular. I am just stuck in a dilemna rut. Why? I have added everyone under the sun to my FRIEND's list. That's nice and everything (Friends....yaaa!) but I did that mainly so I can check who is online and who's not. It's difficult for me because I only post when people are online and when I think they're not, I just get up and leave and not want to post. I'm sure others do that, too.

I'm not forcing you like you MUST or I will never talk to you again, foolskato. I am asking you (Hopefully?) as your low and behold, beloved friend! Maybe...just sometimes? Could you not go on hidden? Please? It would make thing so much less of a hassle.

P.S. I never understood before the extent to how irritating this was until I actually experienced it! Sorry about my 3 days hidden thing, guys, I promise, I am temporarily reformed

see told you so XD remember i tried getting people unhidden then they all went offf on me thinkign i was crazy >>
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Sep 25 2008, 23:23

One of the reasons why I went on hidden orgionally was so that people couldn't tell where I lived xD After I realized the map is terribly, terribly wrong, I stayed on hidden for a number of different reasons...

Well, I'm automaticially swamped with pms the moment I sign on (to those 14 people who sent me pms, I am avoiding my pm box like the plauge, so yeah. ._.) so when I want some peace, I have to go on hidden. And it's also this thing about not knowing who's on it gives more of a... twist to things, I guess. I still think it's your own choice, but... yeah.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Sep 25 2008, 23:25

Qeita wrote:

I'm not forcing you like you MUST or I will never talk to you again, foolskato. I am asking you (Hopefully?) as your low and behold, beloved friend! Maybe...just sometimes? Could you not go on hidden? Please? It would make thing so much less of a hassle.

see told you so XD remember i tried getting people unhidden then they all went offf on me thinkign i was crazy >>

I am terrible sorry, Shugo! No lies, I figured how bothersome this hidden deal was after this. You were right.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Thu Sep 25 2008, 23:27

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Qeita wrote:

I am terrible sorry, Shugo! No lies, I figured how bothersome this hidden deal was after this. You were right.
    the hidden thing is why at times i dont post cuz idk if the person im talking to is on when there hidden then they get hurt when i say no one is talking to me XD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Thu Sep 25 2008, 23:29

I'm not forcing you like you MUST or I will never talk to you again, fools kat. I am asking you (Hopefully?) as your low and behold, beloved friend! Maybe...just sometimes? Could you not go on hidden? Please? It would make thing so much less of a hassle.

Aww poor Titan.
    Darn...
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Sep 25 2008, 23:33

Meika-Chan wrote:One of the reasons why I went on hidden orgionally was so that people couldn't tell where I lived xD After I realized the map is terribly, terribly wrong, I stayed on hidden for a number of different reasons...

Well, I'm automaticially swamped with pms the moment I sign on (to those 14 people who sent me pms, I am avoiding my pm box like the plauge, so yeah. ._.) so when I want some peace, I have to go on hidden. And it's also this thing about not knowing who's on it gives more of a... twist to things, I guess. I still think it's your own choice, but... yeah.

People can't tell where you live unless you do something stupid like put your real address on your location.

And also, you don't have to answer all of those PM's. You could simply leave em there sometimes? It's not like you have an obligation to answer them. Sometimes, that's why you don't continue obtusely long or meaningless conversations because they drain too much energy.

I used to think being on hidden gave a twist but now I realize that these are TOUGH times for Wotn, it kills me to say this but people are wondering if WOTN will even live and they are trying so hard.

Being hidden at a time like this is just reckless and not good for the site, especially now with dwindling number. Forget Twist. Think live at this point.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Sep 25 2008, 23:37

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:One of the reasons why I went on hidden orgionally was so that people couldn't tell where I lived xD After I realized the map is terribly, terribly wrong, I stayed on hidden for a number of different reasons...

People can't tell where you live unless you do something stupid like put your real address on your location.

And also, you don't have to answer all of those PM's. You could simply leave em there sometimes? It's not like you have an obligation to answer them. Sometimes, that's why you don't continue obtusely long or meaningless conversations because they drain too much energy.

I used to think being on hidden gave a twist but now I realize that these are TOUGH times for Wotn, it kills me to say this but people are wondering if WOTN will even live and they are trying so hard.

Being hidden at a time like this is just reckless and not good for the site, especially now with dwindling number. Forget Twist. Think live at this point.
    Actually, when you go to the "who is online" page, you can see where everyone "lives"

And I am leaving them there. Which makes me EVEN MORE swamped with them because they all think that they didnt' sent it or something.

I'm not hidden right now, actually. I know that WotN is starting to die slowly D:
    Sayomi Hatake
    Sayomi Hatake
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3673
    What's up Tab : *Munches*
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue83 / 10083 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 100
    Power: 100
    Instinct: 100

Post by Sayomi Hatake Fri Sep 26 2008, 00:01

lol .... yes its very annoying when like half the people on are on hidden and everything is active ... its all wtf lol ..... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD ....
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Fri Sep 26 2008, 01:46

*Thinks* The Titan asks for it, So it will be done.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Fri Sep 26 2008, 06:56

D: fine
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Dear Everyone! LjDear Everyone! Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Fri Sep 26 2008, 08:42

Yea, the only reason i SOMETIMES now, go on hidden, is cuz i dont want any Pm's. So, i aint gonna go in hidden, but when i AM on hidden, i dont wanna hear from anyone in PM's.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Fri Sep 26 2008, 10:05

Thank you Knss and Bano!

I appreciate it! Maybe when WOTN gets more active, you could revert if you still want to?
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri Sep 26 2008, 11:14

Well, we love ya Titan!

Cowboy
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Sep 26 2008, 16:08

I go on hidden cos of PMs,

and cos sometimes I'm away from the computer.
    I'm off now though, it's not big deal.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Fri Sep 26 2008, 16:46

You too, Bano! You too.

All of you, 2Bloodly, Charm, Keya, act like you all hate PM's ("Oh...they are so terrible, what a bore") so you have to go on hidden to get people to quit talking to you. But I bet you all are the people who PM each other the most!

How ironic. None of you want a conversation but you're the ones who end up chatting to each other the most, you..you chatter boxes! I used to go on hidden when I was avoiding people too but now I have the courage! (Courage! Yeah! Feel the Power!) And you should have courage too. They won't kill you if you shorten your PMs or not reply back sometimes. They'll understand that you just need your space and time hopefully if they are a good friend.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Sep 26 2008, 16:58

I don't PM anybody unless I have to or I'm in the mood to talk ^_^

And no, I never said I hated them, I just said that some days I don't want to talk in them so instead of not replying and being rude, I go on hidden.

Also, NO, I don't talk to Charmy and Bloodeh in PMs ^_^
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    Dear Everyone! 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Fri Sep 26 2008, 17:04

i'm on hidden cuz i put it on just to see wat it was like. i just dont feel like switching back.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri Sep 26 2008, 17:04

I dont hate Pms..But I rly only talk to GGL/cri/and Charm in them.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP

Post by knssquad Fri Sep 26 2008, 18:44

I like PMs XD

And I'm on hidden many times

But I really only talk to Jake, Shu shu, Cris, and Temi in them :3
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Sep 26 2008, 20:57

Does anyone notice that you don't get pm's will offline
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    Dear Everyone! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Dear Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Power: 3

Post by Aichu Fri Sep 26 2008, 20:59

amaterasu wrote:Does anyone notice that you don't get pm's will offline

one would assume that is common sense.

I like pms though! I don't pm all that many people on here but still...it avoids long quote towers and it's better for personal conversations.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Fri Sep 26 2008, 20:59

Titaniumxvx wrote:You too, Bano! You too.

All of you, 2Bloodly, Charm, Keya, act like you all hate PM's ("Oh...they are so terrible, what a bore") so you have to go on hidden to get people to quit talking to you. But I bet you all are the people who PM each other the most!

How ironic. None of you want a conversation but you're the ones who end up chatting to each other the most, you..you chatter boxes! I used to go on hidden when I was avoiding people too but now I have the courage! (Courage! Yeah! Feel the Power!) And you should have courage too. They won't kill you if you shorten your PMs or not reply back sometimes. They'll understand that you just need your space and time hopefully if they are a good friend.
    I never said I hated pms, if you don't remember, I used to be a pmaddict. But I just don't want to do them anymore. I used to be nonstop trading pms with you, Ren, KNS, NF, cris, ect ect. But now I just... don't.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Sep 26 2008, 21:03

Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:Does anyone notice that you don't get pm's will offline

one would assume that is common sense.

I like pms though! I don't pm all that many people on here but still...it avoids long quote towers and it's better for personal conversations.

But I do it all the time
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Sep 26 2008, 21:15

I am always online! No one Pm's me. Hm....

I can see people hidden anyway so I think being hidden is a waste of time ^_^

Cool thread Titan. And yes many of us believe (Me included) that unless people get it together, soon WOTN could be on it's last leg.

The weird thing is some people say that as if kinda, smugly. Like Ha I knew it was coming. But if you knew it was coming, WELL Do something about it!

Weird weird weird.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 12:50