WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story)

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Empty The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story)

Post by Shugo Mon Aug 25 2008, 21:51

The guard walked to the old mans cell. “Its been decided tomorrow, you die. But tonight you have a visitor.” The old man sat still a blank look as always. The guard walked into the cell. “HEY OLD MAN, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!!” The guard then tapped him “Are you even alive.” The old man responded. “You know my name why not use it.” “fine.” the guard replied. “Seiji there going to kill you tomorrow, but you have to come with me you have a visitor.”

Seiji stood yup and glared. “Who would want to see me after all the hell I put this country through.” “I don't know .“ Replied the guard “But he insists on seeing you.” Seiji knew the routine putting his arms behind his back waiting to be chained up. The guard just pushed him out of the cell. “I have a feeling I can trust you tonight.” Seiji casually walked down to the visitors room thinking he would be separated form his visitor. “Wrong door Seiji, your lucky there letting you see the person face to face keep going.”

Seiji turned to the guard. “Wow.... you really must trust me, you do know if I don't like this person this way I could kill them before you get in the room. Ive done it before what makes you think I wouldn't do it again.” “I trust you.” Seiji walked into the room. Looking his visitor in the eye he nearly broke down. Falling to the ground in tears he was looking at the only proof of his past love. The visitor stood up starring down at Seiji.

“Why did you come here. I told you last time not to visit me.” The visitor looked at him I want to know... why did you kill all those people why did you defend mother. WHY ARE YOU ALIVE AFTER FAILING HER!!!!!!!” The visitor was of average height, dark brown hair brown eyes that seemed to make you lost in his gaze. He was the mirror image of Seiji in his younger days. “Seiji looked at his son, not a day goes by that I don't ask the same thing... why am I alive? how did I fail? Why did she die instead of me? Kite I'm so sorry that you never got to see her again.” Kite replied “ I want to know before you die, what really happened?”
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) LjThe night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Empty Re: The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story)

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Aug 25 2008, 21:54

OOooh :D

Charmy likes!!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Empty Re: The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story)

Post by Shugo Mon Aug 25 2008, 22:35

Seiji got onto his feet and sat in the nearest chair. “Fine I'll tell
    you, you have to know the truth.” Seiji relaxed into his chair
    closing his eyes.He began to speak. “It all happened 30 years ago
    when you were only 3.” As Seiji started to speak Kite just watched
    his old man waiting for the reason it came to this.

It was a cloudy day and Haruko sat in the grass playing with her newest
    dog. She was a sight for sore eyes. She was average height for a
    young lady of her age. Haruko had deep green eyes and a perfect body,
    nothing was out of proportion. She had a smile any man would die to
    see. Seiji sat on a nearby bench watching his love, Haruko, play with
    her newest gift. He smiled at how much fun she was having while young
    Kite sat beside his father staring happily at the clouds.

“Haruko its time to go!” called Seiji. Grabbing Kite and his things he
    waited for Haruko and the dog to walk over. As they headed home they
    talked about the usual things. Arriving at the apartment Kite went
    off to play quietly in his room as usual. Seiji and Haruko sat on the
    couch. “I love the dog thank you again” said Haruko gently
    kissing Seiji on the lips. “Anything to see you smile.” Seiji
    said.

Seiji stared to gently kiss Haruko, Taking her into his arms holding each
    other they passionately kissed one another. Breaking the kiss, Haruko
    said. “I have to get ready for work soon.” Seiji hugged his love
    and let her go into the room to get ready. Seiji went to check on
    Kite, he was fast asleep on the floor with the new puppy. Seiji
    picked him up and layed him on the bed and quietly left.

Later that night Seiji and Haruko's roommates walked in the door and sat
    beside him. “So are you ever going to try and ask her to marry
    you?” said Alice. Seiji replied “I don't know, she always said
    she never wanted to be married. I would love to, but I respect her
    decisions. some times I wonder what would happen to Kite if she
    left...” Darien put his arm around Seiji “You know you'll be
    together forever.” Seiji just smiled thinking about how great that
    would be.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) LjThe night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Aug 25 2008, 22:42

Kawaii!!

Ooh lala :D Makin out.

Nice chap!
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 18744
    What's up Tab : I'm probably doing homework this moment even iif it doesn't look like that :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 67
    Power: 67
    Instinct: 76

Post by Claud-kun Tue Aug 26 2008, 16:07

It's really nice Shu!
    Sayomi Hatake
    Sayomi Hatake
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3673
    What's up Tab : *Munches*
    Happiness bar :
    The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Left_bar_bleue83 / 10083 / 100The night the heavens cried (a tragic love story) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 100
    Power: 100
    Instinct: 100

Post by Sayomi Hatake Tue Aug 26 2008, 23:43

I really like your story idea (It's soooo cute) but your sentences are a little choppy... like they don't flow as well as they could.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Fri Aug 29 2008, 05:25

the story is cancled thats all youll read of it ever ... well till i write more XD XD XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 12:52