WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden

Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Empty Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden

Post by Choushi Sat Aug 25 2007, 19:13

i know the nicknames are corny. but oh well

*sits down on a nearby rock*

so what is the area renden
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Empty Re: Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden

Post by quater Sat Aug 25 2007, 19:16

I was hoping Renden and I Could finish our fight first. Prodigy eh that's a lot of credit indeed.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Empty Re: Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden

Post by Choushi Sat Aug 25 2007, 19:17

oh well he pm'ed me and asked if i wanted to spar. i didn't kno u guys were fighting.

my bad
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 9895
    What's up Tab : When you laugh, I laugh
    When you cry, I cry
    And when you jump off a bridge and kill yourself, I'll be the first one to cry at your funeral
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 60
    Power: 60
    Instinct: 60

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Sat Aug 25 2007, 19:18

*pouts* looks like Aniiki left
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Aug 25 2007, 19:25

well then i'll pick the environment. the forest of death..........

*runs around to check the environment*
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10040
    Happiness bar :
    Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-17

AMP
    Natural: 153
    Power: 151
    Instinct: 141

Post by Renden2005 Sat Aug 25 2007, 19:29

... that's not fair...starting without me...*hand seals*Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu...*all clones scan area*
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Aug 25 2007, 19:42

well i was waiting for a while.

*makes 4 clones*

so let us begin
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sat Aug 25 2007, 19:45

4 ain't enough(has like 500 of them)*one with Shell Bullet attacks with Rage
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Aug 25 2007, 20:15

oh darn. well sorry to tell you this but you killed four clones.

*pops up frm the ground,*

haha!!!

remember when i said i went to look around sike!!! while i was looking i set up kunai bombs.

byebye!

BOOM

*kills all ur clones and jumps up at the real you.*
    SoraYakashi
    SoraYakashi
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 256
    Happiness bar :
    Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by SoraYakashi Sat Aug 25 2007, 20:24

Alright! ^-^
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Aug 25 2007, 20:30

man!!!!!

i dont think hes gonna fight.

i'll save this for now.

lock
    SoraYakashi
    SoraYakashi
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 256
    Happiness bar :
    Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Choushi [jutsu maker extrodinaire] vs. [the prodigy] Renden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by SoraYakashi Sat Aug 25 2007, 20:33

go sensi ^-^!
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sat Aug 25 2007, 20:34

i'm reffing 4 koneko...sorry*hand seals*Flash Step,Shell Bullet of Fury*attacks Choushi's face*
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Aug 25 2007, 22:12

oh ok.

*pulls out aori kane and hit away the shell bullet shattering the bullet into millions of pieces (yet my aori kane is filled with fury now, lol) with a big clang! sound sending them in different directions and combos it with kage bushin and soundwave transportation.*

where am i gonna end up? hahha.

*a clone shows up behind renden*

*another in front, there are clones everywhere.......*

i'm watching you........nowhere to run.
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sun Aug 26 2007, 01:38

oh yea...*punches the ground...creating a crater and a load of dust, hides*
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sun Aug 26 2007, 01:42

and by the way...the Shell Bullet is a hugely powerful punch...not an actual bullet...i don't think that cane can take much more of a beating...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sun Aug 26 2007, 18:51

dude it's not a real cane. its a kane. jap word. it is actually an over sized wind chime made of titanium.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 10:55