WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
amaterasu
Always-Abby
Titaniumxvx
dark_Raptor
Aichu
spyke543
PeinQAkatsuki
KarateKeyaQ
Meika-Chan
Sasori Kung fu masta
quater
15 posters

Funny Usernames

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Funny Usernames Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Funny Usernames Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Funny Usernames Empty Funny Usernames

Post by quater Thu Aug 14 2008, 00:17

I don't know. Sometimes though people make usernames that make me laugh. It's just eh, something I do.

One of the funniest I think was The Chaos Master.

I mean it's like "Ah! The Chaos Master is here! Run for the hills"

And another one just joined and it's "The Egyptian Dragon"

Like...Is there a German Dragon?

I don't know. Post usernames that make ya laugh here (Note: I am not making fun of these people. I just like their names ^_^)
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : Funny Usernames ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Happiness bar :
    Funny Usernames Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Funny Usernames Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Funny Usernames Empty Re: Funny Usernames

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Aug 14 2008, 00:24

Who in there right mind would think of Sasori Kung Fu Masta?

I mean really. ;)
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Funny Usernames Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Funny Usernames Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Aug 14 2008, 00:26

Sori would!

I saw someone called iphone 3 gb today

And a gimme$$$ too.
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Aug 14 2008, 00:41

xDD No Bloodly..

Q made up my username.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Aug 14 2008, 00:41

-____-;

Why does this not suprise me?
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Aug 14 2008, 00:45

xDDDD Because only Q could think of something so magnificent!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Aug 14 2008, 01:56

That name is full of crazy. Just like the user who uses it and invented it (That's me and Sasori for those not very well aware of subject nouns or something englishy like that).

By the way. I have told this rant to Charm I think, but here goes. James, forgive me friend, I do like you. But your name must be ranted!

Jamesthehiddeninjainthe...

I don't care that he couldn't fit his name. James, what on Earth were you thinking! If you are a HIDDEN Ninja then James, why did you just tell everyone! You are supposed to be hidden and quiet so people don't know you are a ninja, and you just told everyone you are a hidden ninja, thus you are no longer a hidden ninja, so why does your name say you are a hidden ninja, if you aren't hidden! It'd be like my name being "Ignorant of my own stupidity". Well, I am clearly not ignorant of my own stupidity if I named myself that I must be aware that I am stupid! Same logic. If you call yourself hidden, then, you aren't hidden. To be hidden you can't draw attention to the fact you are hidden! It'd be like a tall red haired guy trying to be a secret agent spy in Japan! Well no one is going to trust this guy he is tall and red haired (And let's assume he is white!). He'd stick out! Well if YOU CALL YOURSELF THE HIDDEN NINJA then everyone is going to know you are a hidden ninja and now everyone knows that you have given yourself away! So you can't be a Hidden Ninja anymore! Or not an eighth of the way good one.

Hey guys I am QTheHiddenKage

Hm....Something tells me I just gave myself away!

Sorry. As I said James you are a great and swell guy and I like ya fine. But your name drives me up a logical wall and back down it with an angry mob chasing me.

Though theres nothing funny about this tragedy in naming. There's my piece. And yes. I do have just enough time on my hands that I can rant about a name.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Funny Usernames Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Funny Usernames Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Thu Aug 14 2008, 02:00

I like Sasori Kung Fu Mastah :D

xD Wow Q...

:O I like Q's name cos it fools people and makes me laugh whenever someone says "Quarter."

I once knew of a person who had "iPoor." -__- 'Nuff said.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Aug 14 2008, 02:04

Yep. It is a logical gap. And as such I must expose it.

Thanks. I think it's funny too. Plus it helps keep me safe from those dastardly Quarter haters...
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Funny Usernames Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Aug 14 2008, 02:36

I think I had a gap when I thought of "peinxakatsuki". Honestly, does anyone besides me and NBF think that it looks like Pein is having an affair with the Akatsuki? STFU N00B! <----Once again, that smily thing is a dare courtesy of Bloodly XD
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Funny Usernames Ightning
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Aug 14 2008, 02:42

quater wrote:That name is full of crazy. Just like the user who uses it and invented it (That's me and Sasori for those not very well aware of subject nouns or something englishy like that).

By the way. I have told this rant to Charm I think, but here goes. James, forgive me friend, I do like you. But your name must be ranted!

I don't care that he couldn't fit his name. James, what on Earth were you thinking! If you are a HIDDEN Ninja then James, why did you just tell everyone! You are supposed to be hidden and quiet so people don't know you are a ninja, and you just told everyone you are a hidden ninja, thus you are no longer a hidden ninja, so why does your name say you are a hidden ninja, if you aren't hidden! It'd be like my name being "Ignorant of my own stupidity". Well, I am clearly not ignorant of my own stupidity if I named myself that I must be aware that I am stupid! Same logic. If you call yourself hidden, then, you aren't hidden. To be hidden you can't draw attention to the fact you are hidden! It'd be like a tall red haired guy trying to be a secret agent spy in Japan! Well no one is going to trust this guy he is tall and red haired (And let's assume he is white!). He'd stick out! Well if YOU CALL YOURSELF THE HIDDEN NINJA then everyone is going to know you are a hidden ninja and now everyone knows that you have given yourself away! So you can't be a Hidden Ninja anymore! Or not an eighth of the way good one.

Sorry. As I said James you are a great and swell guy and I like ya fine. But your name drives me up a logical wall and back down it with an angry mob chasing me.

Though theres nothing funny about this tragedy in naming. There's my piece. And yes. I do have just enough time on my hands that I can rant about a name.

....Holy crap Q. You're a better ranter than I am. And I'm the one who flooded my Quizilla journal about rants against the government, my school, racism, ect. STFU N00B! Again, it's the dare!
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1773
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Funny Usernames Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Funny Usernames Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-19

AMP
    Natural: 224
    Power: 352
    Instinct: 301

Post by spyke543 Thu Aug 14 2008, 03:58

One of my kuya's sns is OksakaWhoreHouse.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    Funny Usernames Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Funny Usernames Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Thu Aug 14 2008, 10:29

We got into the discussion on smackjeeves, and someone said they had seen the name 'Burnedmyfaceopeningpopcornbag'. Which is just about the most win name ever.

My username on SJ is pretty dumb, speaking of which. 'three'. It was an accident >_<
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Aug 14 2008, 11:18

I forgot to say about the dare D:
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Aug 14 2008, 11:30

I hear either KNS or NF say something about this, then I saw the user name.

King boo of poo.

xDDDDD It made me laugh pretty hard..
    but who wants to be known as the king of poo?..

there was also one a long time ago called ishityounot.
    >.> I mean really.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Aug 14 2008, 11:36

:o

I WANNA MEET THE KING OF POO!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Aug 14 2008, 11:36

peinxakatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:That name is full of crazy. Just like the user who uses it and invented it (That's me and Sasori for those not very well aware of subject nouns or something englishy like that).

....Holy crap Q. You're a better ranter than I am. And I'm the one who flooded my Quizilla journal about rants against the government, my school, racism, ect. STFU N00B! Again, it's the dare!

I rant about those things too. Actually. I am very good at those. ^_^

I also like to rant about communism. ^_^

But yeah. ^_^
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Aug 14 2008, 11:38

I have a kid on my site named ka_razy-cat
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Funny Usernames Ightning
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Aug 14 2008, 12:14

quater wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:

But yeah. ^_^
    Yeah I think one time I ranted about the concept of freedom. It was different, and people started to hate me by then. STFU N00B!
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Aug 14 2008, 12:15

Ðârk_Raptör wrote:I have a kid on my site named ka_razy-cat

Razy!~
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Aug 14 2008, 12:16

peinxakatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:

But yeah. ^_^
    Yeah I think one time I ranted about the concept of freedom. It was different, and people started to hate me by then. STFU N00B!

I sure hope you didn't say anything bad about Freedom.

Cause Freedom is the most precious thing the soul can have (Well one of).

Without it a person is just not complete.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Funny Usernames Ightning
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Aug 14 2008, 12:21

quater wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    peinxakatsuki wrote:

But yeah. ^_^

I sure hope you didn't say anything bad about Freedom.

Cause Freedom is the most precious thing the soul can have (Well one of).

Without it a person is just not complete.
    I do remember saying that not everyone is free. Actually, no one is free. Not technically of course. We're sorta free here in the US, but in places like China, Sudan/Darfur, and other wartorn countries, they're not free. And the goverment doesn't care because it doesn't concern them. And the little kids that look up to authority who look up to the government will always think that places overseas don't matter because it doesn't concern them. However, if they do manage to break free of that curse, then they may care about it. STFU N00B!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Aug 14 2008, 12:25

Okay. I agree with you mostly.

America isn't as free as it could be with the freedoming Taxes and junk like that. And constant assaul on our basic human rights.

I also agree that other countries are not free.

I disagree though. It's not the American Governments job to worry about other countries freedoms for starters. It's our government it should work for us first, and then worry about others second.

Second, America does worry about the freedom of others. Why do you think the situation in Georgia is getting so much attention if people don't care? Why do you think we fought so hard in world war 2, and World war 1? And let's not forget our strength in the Cold War. Heck even the War in Iraq is proof of our caring for other countries.

Third, America gives aide and relief more then any other country to help people. So, it's not like we are totally heartless.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Funny Usernames Ightning
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Aug 14 2008, 12:30

quater wrote:Okay. I agree with you mostly.

America isn't as free as it could be with the freedoming Taxes and junk like that. And constant assaul on our basic human rights.

I also agree that other countries are not free.

I disagree though. It's not the American Governments job to worry about other countries freedoms for starters. It's our government it should work for us first, and then worry about others second.

Second, America does worry about the freedom of others. Why do you think the situation in Georgia is getting so much attention if people don't care? Why do you think we fought so hard in world war 2, and World war 1? And let's not forget our strength in the Cold War. Heck even the War in Iraq is proof of our caring for other countries.

Third, America gives aide and relief more then any other country to help people. So, it's not like we are totally heartless.
    You see, America's goverment just does all of that stuff to cover themselves for future referance. We can't look like jerks just in case a nuclear (nuculer XDD) war starts. We'll be the first target. And the only reason that I think we fought so hard in WWII is because we lost some pride after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. And I'm not blaming the president of that time, he was cool (-can't remember what Roosevelt it was-), but that's what happened. We were hoping to stay out of it, but we got sucked in because of a bomb. And I know that America isn't perfect, we'd be dead if it was, but I haven't even started on the Iraq war.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Aug 14 2008, 12:36

Don't.

You'll lose if you start on the War in Iraq. And I really don't want to get into that debate right now. To much typing. So do us both a favor.

As for Franklin D Roosevelt's war on Europe. Not true. FDR had been building up the armies in America for a while. True Japan gave us a real reason to invade, but it was coming regardless. It was the push that America needed to get into the war. Plus Germany tried to give us peace treaties and jazz. If it was truely just for America, we wouldn't have done so much to help the Jewish people escape Germany.

America doesn't do that stuff because it's scared of Nuclear weapons. America has technology to turn Nuclear weapons around on countries, and enough to nuke the rest of civilization to peices. So what does it care?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 02:06