WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
saphire24a
Malovelence
MichiXChan93
shado-x
soulja boy
Ushiko
TanukiRen
Kyuubichakra
-j0$3-
ChibiAmaya
Itachistalker
Banouin
marioh565
SilverLegionare
zen like lemons
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
quater
spyke543
BlackAnbuNinja
amaterasu
SoraYakashi
Choushi
26 posters

NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler]

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Empty Re: NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler]

Post by quater Tue Dec 25 2007, 11:12

Who the freak cares what the movie says?

Anyway, almost anyone could have guessed the 4th was Naruto's dad, don't act all smart. I sadly was more approving of the brother theory, it seemed a lot better twist.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Empty Re: NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler]

Post by Choushi Tue Dec 25 2007, 16:38

yea the the fact that yondaime was his dad was the most obvious suprise....the real suprise was when they revealed it
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Tue Dec 25 2007, 19:05

Choushi wrote:yea the the fact that yondaime was his dad was the most obvious suprise....the real suprise was when they revealed it

The real surprise is that the guy who writes it went so obvious. I had thought of him as a little smarter then that till this point.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Tue Dec 25 2007, 20:45

its ok Q......
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Tue Dec 25 2007, 23:01

no, i thyink we are missing something here.
    he has neve writen something like this without a reason. and usually the reasonb eing it will be important soon or later so showing us now will make us understadn then
    Kyuubichakra
    Kyuubichakra
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 135
    Happiness bar :
    NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-16

AMP

Post by Kyuubichakra Sat Jan 12 2008, 19:42

quater wrote:I am not relieved I really don't care about Naruto's past and this was such a pathetic thing.

Woah his dad is the 4th no one saw that coming...Now if it had been someone crazy like an Uchiha, or some random guy or something like that it would have made the show/manga way more interesting.

If naruto was an uchiha than that would be pretty cool than that would make Naruto a bit more powerful if he had the sharringan. Werid thought. Do you think Orochimaru would probably want to take over Naruto's body if he had the sharringan and kyuubi?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jan 12 2008, 19:43

Kyuubichakra wrote:
    quater wrote:I am not relieved I really don't care about Naruto's past and this was such a pathetic thing.

Woah his dad is the 4th no one saw that coming...Now if it had been someone crazy like an Uchiha, or some random guy or something like that it would have made the show/manga way more interesting.

If naruto was an uchiha than that would be pretty cool than that would make Naruto a bit more powerful if he had the sharringan. Werid thought. Do you think Orochimaru would probably want to take over Naruto's body if he had the sharringan and kyuubi?

Yes. But he is gone now anyway.
    Kyuubichakra
    Kyuubichakra
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 135
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-16

AMP

Post by Kyuubichakra Sat Jan 12 2008, 19:51

quater wrote:
    Kyuubichakra wrote:

Yes. But he is gone now anyway.

Good point.
    Malovelence
    Malovelence
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 339
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

AMP

Post by Malovelence Sat Jan 26 2008, 15:12

Omg i guessed it was his dad...then i thought no way to obivious..but hey guess i should of just stayed with my instinct.. Oh Yeah!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Jan 26 2008, 17:11

lol
    nice malovelence
    Malovelence
    Malovelence
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Malovelence Sun Jan 27 2008, 17:13

:P im so smart ^^...lol i wish.
    saphire24a
    saphire24a
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-06

AMP

Post by saphire24a Thu Mar 06 2008, 19:11

Oh yes, and they're saying that Kushina, (Narutos mom) is still alive.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Mar 06 2008, 19:16

no, his mom died giving birth
    or she would have stayed with naruto while he was growing up
    Malovelence
    Malovelence
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Malovelence Mon Mar 10 2008, 15:19

uhm.
    Gaara's Lover
    Gaara's Lover
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 125
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

AMP

Post by Gaara's Lover Sun Jul 06 2008, 05:29

CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:Is there any pics of mother?

Ive seen the mother. She's really pretty. And i knew that the fourth was Naruto's dad. Naruto looks more like his dad then his mom.
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Wed Sep 24 2008, 05:13

kushina had red hair reaching the floor.. if i remember right.
    sasusaku2919
    sasusaku2919
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 108
    What's up Tab : ummmm stuff!!!! X3
    Fanclubs : sasusaku fan bc its awesome!!
    Happiness bar :
    NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100NARUTO's PARENTS!!!!!! [spoiler] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

AMP

Post by sasusaku2919 Mon Oct 20 2008, 18:21

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh the websites didnt work for me plz tell what happen and i though the 4th(naruto's dad) name was yondaime
    Sapphire Dragon
    Sapphire Dragon
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1730
    What's up Tab : The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Fanclubs : blah, so many xP
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-11-13

AMP

Post by Sapphire Dragon Sat Dec 27 2008, 12:20

yondaime Love

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 23:53