WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ouran High School Host Club AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP

Poll

Do u like the voices????

[ 2 ]
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP 2HwAlpQ25%Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP ORIszmu [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP 2HwAlpQ38%Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP ORIszmu [38%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP 2HwAlpQ13%Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP ORIszmu [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP 2HwAlpQ0%Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP 2HwAlpQ24%Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP ORIszmu [24%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Alicetogetherdfhb
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Empty Ouran High School Host Club AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP

Post by Saiyo Fri Jul 18 2008, 00:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DxNEVj82j0

these are the "oh so chosen carefuly" voice to OHSHC really i hate who is doing who, well not soo much the twins there the only ons i like fist of all....

Vic should not of been chosen to do Tamaki I think Liam O'Brien should be the roll since his roll in playing Taishi from Comic party was oh so perfect
    as showed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x37Jnnz1olc

i don't have anything agenst Vic ....but he's getting tomany roll due to his popularty and its pissing me off he's destroying some of my fave anime with his dubbing and i do know it not his falt to a point it is the derector who cooses these guys BUT HE COULD SAY NO TO THEM IF ASKED AGGGRRRRR

but don't get me started about the rest *is ANGRY* i'm just soo mad that Funamation is soo LAZY with there dubbing projects its eally REALLY PISSING MY OFF!!@!
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Fri Jul 18 2008, 00:31

awesome mostly all of my fav. voice actors/actresses cool.
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP

Post by Saiyo Fri Jul 18 2008, 00:36

u know it isn't all about fave voice actors it more like do they soot that character
    Kire
    Kire
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Happiness bar :
    Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Ouran High School Host Club  AHHHRRRGGGGG they screwed it UP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kire Sun Jul 20 2008, 14:36

I will have to wait till you can actually hear them play there roles.
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Sun Jul 20 2008, 23:04

yeah will wait and see
    but i've been tarining myself to be a Voice derector and Voice Actor for 6 years now...i think i can tell when they screw up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 07:20