WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
KarateKeyaQ
theBOSS.
Meika-Chan
Titaniumxvx
amaterasu
Destinykil
AtaruSabrMaster
Kire
Shugo
knssquad
Banouin
quater
16 posters

If you could tell a new user something?

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    If you could tell a new user something? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100If you could tell a new user something? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

If you could tell a new user something? Empty If you could tell a new user something?

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:13

What would it be? What is something you think ALL new users should know. If it's a good idea I will add it or expand it into something for the New Users Section.

A lot of times I notice new users get lost in the shuffle of WOTN. And we'd probably get a lot more to stay on WOTN if we had a really friendly and open New users Sect. I have added some threads and edited it up as much as I can. Now go through it and tell us what you guys, the users, think they should know?
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    If you could tell a new user something? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100If you could tell a new user something? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

If you could tell a new user something? Empty Re: If you could tell a new user something?

Post by Banouin Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:14

Dont be Fucking Stupid and I will like You.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

If you could tell a new user something? Empty Re: If you could tell a new user something?

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:15

Banouin wrote:Dont be Fucking Stupid and I will like You.

Most unhelpful post on Earth I will surely make a thread on it immediately Xp
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    If you could tell a new user something? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100If you could tell a new user something? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:15

that this place is more about making friends here than earning stats in
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:16

quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:Dont be Fucking Stupid and I will like You.

Most unhelpful post on Earth I will surely make a thread on it immediately Xp

Bano does not = Helpful ^_^
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    If you could tell a new user something? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100If you could tell a new user something? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:18

kns is a perv XD no really hmmm id tell them to join a village and not go hopping around from village to village, read into what they are and if possible join sun to make it grow avoid, drama if possible, have fun post alot, and give them directions on what everythign is on the site give them like a guide to what things are like tell them what the ramen shop is and the hot springs, tell there where the forum games are. i think thats it
    Kire
    Kire
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Happiness bar :
    If you could tell a new user something? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100If you could tell a new user something? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kire Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:18

Maybe some information about what this website is about and what you can do? You know a General Description of what is the purpose and stuff.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:18

Kire wrote:Maybe some information about what this website is about and what you can do? You know a General Description of what is the purpose and stuff.

We have that...
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    If you could tell a new user something? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100If you could tell a new user something? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by knssquad Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:19

shugo wrote:kns is a perv XD no really hmmm id tell them to join a village and not go hopping around from village to village, read into what they are and if possible join sun to make it grow avoid, drama if possible, have fun post alot, and give them directions on what everythign is on the site give them like a guide to what things are like tell them what the ramen shop is and the hot springs, tell there where the forum games are. i think thats it

XD Yes, everyone neds to know my pervy status
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:19

shugo wrote:kns is a perv XD no really hmmm id tell them to join a village and not go hopping around from village to village, read into what they are and if possible join sun to make it grow avoid, drama if possible, have fun post alot, and give them directions on what everythign is on the site give them like a guide to what things are like tell them what the ramen shop is and the hot springs, tell there where the forum games are. i think thats it

It already does all that.

I added the guide this mornin.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:20

Kire wrote:Maybe some information about what this website is about and what you can do? You know a General Description of what is the purpose and stuff.

You know.

Kire, sorta, has a point.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    If you could tell a new user something? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100If you could tell a new user something? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Shugo Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:21

quater wrote:

awesome ok then i got nothing XD
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:22

do we have a tip section? :D
    Kire
    Kire
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Happiness bar :
    If you could tell a new user something? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100If you could tell a new user something? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

AMP
    Natural: 2

Post by Kire Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:22

Banouin wrote:

We have that...
    Where? I don't see it in the New Users section.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:22

shugo wrote:
    quater wrote:

Sorry. It was such a good idea I beat you to it.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:23

Kire wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

We have that...

Hm I must be wrong, I am a good...friend? To one of the Admins..I must have always just knew..Sry.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:23

knssquad wrote:do we have a tip section? :D

Well this is kinda one.

And I was thinking of making a Do's And Don'ts official WOTN thread later.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:23

quater wrote:
    shugo wrote:
    quater wrote:

its cool ill find one .... hmmm nope still nothing but i got a mission idea that you may like
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:23

Kire wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

We have that...

No you are right.

We never actually made one. We kinda had one, but I am not sure what happened to it.

So I will get to making it.

Good suggestion Kire. +2 stats.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:23

quater wrote:

Well this is kinda one.

Woots, I loved our Do's and donts Q! Bwahaha
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:24

quater wrote:

Well this is kinda one.

ooh
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:24

shugo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    shugo wrote:
    quater wrote:

its cool ill find one .... hmmm nope still nothing but i got a mission idea that you may like

AIM it to me ^_^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:24

knssquad wrote:
    quater wrote:

Well this is kinda one.

ooh

Yep.

If you can think of making some tips feel free to post them and I will see about making it a thread too
    AtaruSabrMaster
    AtaruSabrMaster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6499
    What's up Tab : Doing stuff...you know...\"stuff\"
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba FC, WOTN Brigade
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-28

AMP
    Natural: 0

Post by AtaruSabrMaster Wed Jul 09 2008, 15:43

bring booze!!!!

lol jk jk

just hav fun ^_^

...but not too much fun, or you'll head cave in Bwahaha
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jul 09 2008, 16:07

I put one up.

Hopefully it's good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 12:22