WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

super smash bros flash

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    super smash bros flash Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100super smash bros flash Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

super smash bros flash Empty super smash bros flash

Post by Shugo Sat Jun 28 2008, 20:08

Super Smash Flash

Game controls: Player 1: Arrow keys to move
    o - Jump
    p - Attack

Player 2: A,S,D,W keys to move
    g - jump
    f - attack

backspace to pause

Last edited by Shugo on Tue Oct 07 2008, 22:27; edited 1 time in total
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    super smash bros flash Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100super smash bros flash Right_bar_bleue

AMP

super smash bros flash Empty Re: super smash bros flash

Post by Shugo Sat Jun 28 2008, 20:08

Q: What are the controls for this game?
    A: Player 1 uses the Cursor Up, Down, Left and Right keys (Arrow keys) to move, "O" to jump, and "P" to attack. Player 2 uses the "W", "S", "A" and "D" keys to move, "G" to jump, and "F" to attack. Press the BackSpace key to pause the game.

Q: Why can I only perform one attack?
    A: There's more than one attack, you have to try different combinations of the Up, Down, Left and Right Arrow keys. Also, attacking on the ground is different from attacking in the air.

Q: How come I can't go through platforms like in the real Super Smash Bros. Melee?
    A: You can, just hold the Down Arrow key for half a second and you'll fall through.

Q: How do I go back to the menu during a match?
    A: Hold down BackSpace and don't let go while the game is paused for 3 seconds.

Q: How do I change the match from Stock (Using Lives) to Time (Timed Match) and other options?
    A: In VS. (Melee) Mode you can click the text at the top that defaults to "3-man survival test" and there you can change the options. Timed matches are different from Stock matches since you get unlimited lives and whoever gets the most points wins. You gain a point for KO'ing someone (knocking them off the stage) and you lose a point for getting KO'd yourself. You can also play Stock and Timed matches at the same time, but the winner will be based on the amount of lives everyone has left. Also, to change teams you can click on the word "Melee" at the top left.

Q: What's the objective of the bonus game after winning a match?
    A: Jump from platform to platform and try to hit all the targets with your character before the time runs out.

Q: I can't figure out how to unlock a certain character...
    A: Read the Strategy Guide below.

Q: 100-Man Melee is too hard!
    A: Use Knuckles.

Q: 3-Minute Melee is too long - I keep dying!
    A: Run around, dodging the CPU-controlled characters, until the time runs out.

Q: 15-Minute Melee is WAY too long!!
    A: You don't unlock anything from doing it, so don't feel any reason to do so.

Q: How do I unlock something other than what's mentioned above?
    A: Again, read the Strategy Guide below.

Q: How come my save file is gone? It says to start a new game every time I play...
    A: Either you're playing the game in a different website (different site, different save file), or you need to adjust your local storage settings to allow at least 10 KB of save data. (Right Click on the Flash game, go to "Settings" and click the folder icon.)

Q: Is there a Sound Test in this game?
    A: No, the file size is already big enough.

Q: Why isn't there a video intro like in the real Super Smash Bros. Melee?
    A: File size again.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Sat Jun 28 2008, 20:09

strategy guide
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content