WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+48
Always-Abby
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
PeinQAkatsuki
inufan52
Menchimonster
amaterasu
kai[bloodshot]
Angelic Harmony
Sasuke*is*cool
Darkflame
Hiro
neon kun
theBOSS.
Meika-Chan
King_Of_Blades
HitoshiBleed
Kai
Lil Kit Kat
Koneko_Bozu8
Dancing Mist
Kagamiko
Tawny
AkiQ
knssquad
Yoyo
Laura-Chan
Sasori Kung fu masta
Destinykil
GL
UchihaAyame
LyricalM
Titaniumxvx
Sayomi Hatake
KarateKeyaQ
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
seshimazi
sabaku no ketsueki
MissQoolKat
AtaruSabrMaster
Aichu
Choushi
Banouin
quater
Shugo
jake989
Gaara of the Sand
_Crissi_
azuki_dashi16
52 posters

If you could meet anybody from WoTN...

azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15860
    What's up Tab : The 849th member Whistle

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Music-notes

ZeroxAzuki

Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Empty If you could meet anybody from WoTN...

Post by azuki_dashi16 Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:15

If you could meet anybody from WoTN, who would you meet?
    _Crissi_
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1859
    What's up Tab : SAND NINJA...JOIN THE SVC !!!!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

AMP

If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Empty Re: If you could meet anybody from WoTN...

Post by _Crissi_ Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:21

XD a couple of people!
    GL!
    NF!
    Q!
    Des!
    hehe
    Gaara of the Sand
    Gaara of the Sand
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2124
    What's up Tab : moose cakes =]
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

AMP
    Natural: 13
    Power: 21
    Instinct: 21

If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Empty Re: If you could meet anybody from WoTN...

Post by Gaara of the Sand Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:21

good question
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:22

EVERYONE!!!!
    ...Charm especially
    _Crissi_
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1859
    What's up Tab : SAND NINJA...JOIN THE SVC !!!!
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

AMP

Post by _Crissi_ Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:22

btw, this is Laura-Chan on Crissi's account XD
    Gaara of the Sand
    Gaara of the Sand
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2124
    What's up Tab : moose cakes =]
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

AMP
    Natural: 13
    Power: 21
    Instinct: 21

Post by Gaara of the Sand Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:23

i highly doubt anybody

willl
    put

GotS

=]]
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.

ZeroxAzuki

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by azuki_dashi16 Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:24

_Crissi_ wrote:btw, this is Laura-Chan on Crissi's account XD
    HI Lau!!! :D
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:27

umm noone cuz none of you would want to meet me XD
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female

ZeroxAzuki

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by azuki_dashi16 Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:38

jake989 wrote:EVERYONE!!!!
    ...Charm especially
    I'm going to meet you! I shall steal your hair!!! Bwahaha
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:38

I wanna meet that Dark Raptor kid. Who is he really! Suspicious character.

Seriously it'd be between Shugo or bano or PF since I have known them since Crunchyroll and have grown rather attached to them so they would be people I would look into meeting.

Other wise I will see you all at the Convention in 20 years! (If I am not assasinated before hand)
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:39

quater wrote:I wanna meet that Dark Raptor kid. Who is he really! Suspicious character.

Seriously it'd be between Shugo or bano or PF since I have known them since Crunchyroll and have grown rather attached to them so they would be people I would look into meeting.

Other wise I will see you all at the Convention in 20 years! (If I am not assasinated before hand)

I would say, you will be assasinated in 10, Sry Q, We will miss you there ^_^;;
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:39

quater wrote:I wanna meet that Dark Raptor kid. Who is he really! Suspicious character.

I was totally gonna suggest that in like 5 years or so!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:42

Banouin wrote:

Please I figure 3 if Obama makes it tops. Sorry kiddos but I am surely gonna be in Jail in 2012

This cool cat does not give up on the Incandescent light bulb.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:43

quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

Please I figure 3 if Obama makes it tops. Sorry kiddos but I am surely gonna be in Jail in 2012

If I can, I will be right there next to ya ^_^
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:45

quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

ill be there for trying to take over XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:49

Sorry way off topic.

I'd also like to meet any Q Crew Member. Seriously the Qool Cats make this site and don't forget it.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:50

shugo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

ill be there for trying to take over XD

i'd like to meet Q...and crispin of course...oh also charm, and choushi (whoever that is)...LOL
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:50

yeha pf Q ban charm and a few others i say we all meet i in thailand Bwahaha
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:50

Hmmm, I would say..a few people..

Q..
    Shu..
    sas?...
    Cham cham... and a few others
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:51

Everyone, me thinks ^_^ Then after saying hi to everyone I'd go hide in a corner.
    AtaruSabrMaster
    AtaruSabrMaster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6499
    What's up Tab : Doing stuff...you know...\"stuff\"
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba FC, WOTN Brigade
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-28

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by AtaruSabrMaster Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:52

everyone i guess. but i'd wear a mysterious hood!!!

Bwahaha
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:54

Banouin wrote:Hmmm, I would say..a few people..

Q..
    Shu..
    sas?...

Fine, I don't want to see you either!!
    MissQoolKat
    MissQoolKat
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5249
    What's up Tab : Sapo Verde Eres Tu. ;3 ( rouge sect supporter )
    Fanclubs : n00b Control, Deidara, VP
    Happiness bar :
    If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100If you could meet anybody from WoTN... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 40
    Power: 49
    Instinct: 47

Post by MissQoolKat Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:54

Ooooh. We're having a convention?
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female

ZeroxAzuki

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by azuki_dashi16 Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:54

AtaruSabrMaster wrote:everyone i guess. but i'd wear a mysterious hood!!!

Bwahaha
    I tsum teem ekarD s'lleB live niwt!!!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Jun 26 2008, 15:54

jake989 wrote:
    Banouin wrote:Hmmm, I would say..a few people..

Q..
    Shu..
    sas?...

Fine, I don't want to see you either!!

AND A FEW OTHERS jake -.- If I went down the long ass list we would be here all day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 17:11