WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Titaniumxvx
Angelic Harmony
Choushi
Shugo
8 posters

tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama)

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Empty tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama)

Post by Shugo Mon Jun 23 2008, 04:27

so everyone knows im sick (im having seizures), i started having probs that i thought that went away, i was on meds that almost killed me ive been in and out of the hospital all month. im loosing my memory and my attention span, im easy to piss off. you may ask why the hell is he saying this idc im saying this because it may never go away, im easily frustradted im not saying stay away from me all im asking is that you understand this and try not to treat me diff thats the last thing i want
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Empty Re: tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama)

Post by Choushi Mon Jun 23 2008, 04:28

its all good dude...*holds out fist for sum dap*
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Ljtired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :
    tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Empty Re: tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama)

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Jun 23 2008, 04:28

*Jumps on your back* Butcha cant ever get mad at me, right?
    Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Shugo Mon Jun 23 2008, 04:30

Choushi wrote:its all good dude...*holds out fist for sum dap*

thanks *smiles*
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Mon Jun 23 2008, 04:31

Angelic Harmony wrote:*Jumps on your back* Butcha cant ever get mad at me, right?
    Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes

no its too hard to get mad ive gotten mad once but its not in me to get mad at you
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Jun 23 2008, 11:02

shugo wrote:so everyone knows im sick (im having seizures), i started having probs that i thought that went away, i was on meds that almost killed me ive been in and out of the hospital all month. im loosing my memory and my attention span, im easy to piss off. you may ask why the hell is he saying this idc im saying this because it may never go away, im easily frustradted im not saying stay away from me all im asking is that you understand this and try not to treat me diff thats the last thing i want

It's all good!

If you're having problems, it's cool that you want to be treated that way
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Mon Jun 23 2008, 16:20

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    shugo wrote:so everyone knows im sick (im having seizures), i started having probs that i thought that went away, i was on meds that almost killed me ive been in and out of the hospital all month. im loosing my memory and my attention span, im easy to piss off. you may ask why the hell is he saying this idc im saying this because it may never go away, im easily frustradted im not saying stay away from me all im asking is that you understand this and try not to treat me diff thats the last thing i want

It's all good!

If you're having problems, it's cool that you want to be treated that way

yeah i jsut want people to know why i may be agressive its nothign against them
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Mon Jun 23 2008, 16:22

I knew you didn't hate me!
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Laura-Chan Mon Jun 23 2008, 16:22

XD I've never Noticed lol
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100tired of explaining on a person to person basis(not drama) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Mon Jun 23 2008, 17:07

O.o I never noticed either.

I don't treat you diff do I?
    Hopes you get better Shu.
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 9895
    What's up Tab : When you laugh, I laugh
    When you cry, I cry
    And when you jump off a bridge and kill yourself, I'll be the first one to cry at your funeral
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 60
    Power: 60
    Instinct: 60

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Mon Jun 23 2008, 17:56

everyone supports u shu-sempai XD

and we won't treat u differently...it's ok
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Mon Jun 23 2008, 18:01

thanks cuz my whole family is treating me diff and i hate it
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    When you cry, I cry
    And when you jump off a bridge and kill yourself, I'll be the first one to cry at your funeral
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Mon Jun 23 2008, 18:07

shugo wrote:thanks cuz my whole family is treating me diff and i hate it

OMG NO! they shouldn't!!!!!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Mon Jun 23 2008, 19:00

Koneko_Bozu8 wrote:

yeah but they do im basically left to myself you may think that not bad but it is
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    When you cry, I cry
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Mon Jun 23 2008, 19:19

shugo wrote:
    Koneko_Bozu8 wrote:

yeah but they do im basically left to myself you may think that not bad but it is

darn them Darn...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 01:40