WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Destroyer of Souls
Banouin
Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
Gaara*Of*The*Sand
quater
9 posters

War Battling (articles 4-6)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

War Battling (articles 4-6) Empty War Battling (articles 4-6)

Post by quater Wed May 28 2008, 15:17

Battling

It is definitely suggested you learn to fight before you join a War Effort but even veteran fighters need to know the ways you create threads and such in a proper War. Ironic eh? Also, YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE LOCATION AT A TIME AND FIGHT ONE BATTLE AT A TIME!!!

Article IV – Fight Creation

As you know, to battle you must do so in a thread. I’ll split this up into several sections.

Offensive

At the Gates: When you are in an enemy Village at one of their two Gates, it is your job to create the battle threads. This will be responded to by a defender in that area.

In the Central Area: When you are in the Central Area, again, you as the attacker create the battle threads. Again this will be responded to by a defender. At hostile buildings, if no one is fighting the person there, you may challenge them. (Keep in mind if you win it is your duty to protect it unless you pass the duty to someone else. If you do so, make you first finished any fights and post it in the building.

At the Kage’s Castle: When you are in the Kage’s Castle, you try to get into as many fights as possible by answering in threads created by defenders.

Defensive

At the Gates: When you are protecting your Village Gate, you respond to threads that fighters create to halt their movement. If you beat them, you may enter another thread unless there is an open one.

In the Central Area: When you are pushed back to the central area, again you must post in threads created by fighters. You may also fight in a building to recapture it. (If you are watching over the building, you must answer to only battles in there.)

At the Kage’s Castle: When you are pushed back all the way to the Kage’s Castle, you must make threads in advance so you can ward off people that try to come in.

Article V – Fight Process-

When a fight starts, it is your training and stats from there however if you are fighting in an enemy Village and there are more defenders than fighters currently there, you might have to fight 2 at a time. In every battle except for that of buildings and fights in the Kage’s Castle, the limit of people participating is 3. This is 1 fighter and 1 or 2 defenders. IT CANNOT BE 2 FIGHTERS AND 1 DEFENDER. When there indeed are 2 defenders facing you the order of the battle turns from (Fighter > Defender >Fighter > Defender) to (Fighter > Defender #1 > Defender #2 > Fighter) and so forth. (It really depends if the Shinobi enters after the Fighter moves or the Defender moves.) In a team battle, only certain Justus affect both enemies and evades can only work with both enemy attacks depending on the circumstance. Even if there are 2 defenders, only one medic can interfere with the fight only once. Other than that, fight as you normally would.

Article VI – Fight Overview-

When you guys fight, feel free to do so whenever however if you feel that a move that they made was unfair or an example of God-Modding, contact one of the specified War Examiners. We will have a fair amount of people observing the fights, breaking in when a move seems unlikely but we don’t want to hear the same person constantly complaining. Also, if this does indeed happen, PM the Examiners, do not openly post in the fight saying “Hey, that’s not fair!” or something along those lines.
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2070
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: 47

War Battling (articles 4-6) Empty Re: War Battling (articles 4-6)

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Wed May 28 2008, 15:53

Dazed can i practice this first.....
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1926
    Fanclubs : AkuRoku, SasuSaku
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue67 / 10067 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

AMP
    Natural: 21
    Power: 19
    Instinct: 19

Post by Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja Thu May 29 2008, 02:53

....I need to practise as well.

I have not much idea how to fight. I should learn. But I still wanna have a go at this.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu May 29 2008, 03:02

This is your practice, get it Right now, before the war.
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 807
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-23

AMP
    Natural: 71
    Power: 69
    Instinct: 74

Post by Destroyer of Souls Thu May 29 2008, 08:59

How do you know you've captured the Gate for sure?
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by Menchimonster Thu May 29 2008, 10:11

in the rules it states you can advance if y ou have gotten 5 wins, or the enemy doesn't post for a day in any fights. You get pushed back if your side doesn't move for a day in the ineer gates and beyond
    Itachifan
    Itachifan
    Citizen

Number of posts : 635
    Fanclubs : Risembool Rangers
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-20

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Instinct: 15

Post by Itachifan Thu May 29 2008, 10:36

what if they don't come on for a day in the outer gates. The battle should giving the defender a chance to fight another battle.
    happyangel
    happyangel
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 890
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-12

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by happyangel Fri May 30 2008, 13:28

*has no idea how to fight/defend - never roleplayed before, let alone fight...*

But i shall try meh best! Cowboy
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destroyer of Souls Sat May 31 2008, 08:39

Also if your defending and another defender jumps in to help out. Can one of the defenders leave the fight before it is completely over to defend against a seperate attacker that appears during the double team attack, or do they have to stay in the fight till its over?
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Sun Jun 01 2008, 14:56

so, to take over one of the gates....do you personnally have to have won 5 or 10 fights, or does your village have to have won 5 or 10 fights overall??
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Sun Jun 01 2008, 21:01

Destroyer of Souls wrote:Also if your defending and another defender jumps in to help out. Can one of the defenders leave the fight before it is completely over to defend against a seperate attacker that appears during the double team attack, or do they have to stay in the fight till its over?

No, because we might start to have instances when someone leaves and wants to come back. If you make some rules regarding it, I'll consider it though, I open to ideas
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Sun Jun 01 2008, 21:02

Gaara*Of*The*Sand wrote:so, to take over one of the gates....do you personnally have to have won 5 or 10 fights, or does your village have to have won 5 or 10 fights overall??

nt even your village, there just has to be 5 or 10 wins against that village, whether it be from another village as well
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destroyer of Souls Tue Jun 03 2008, 16:03

Menchimonster wrote:
    Destroyer of Souls wrote:Also if your defending and another defender jumps in to help out. Can one of the defenders leave the fight before it is completely over to defend against a seperate attacker that appears during the double team attack, or do they have to stay in the fight till its over?

No, because we might start to have instances when someone leaves and wants to come back. If you make some rules regarding it, I'll consider it though, I open to ideas

Alright well what if we say that whoever leaves the match is not allowed to rejoin the match? And that since the person was already helped once no one else is allowed to enter the match once one of them has left.
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1926
    Fanclubs : AkuRoku, SasuSaku
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue67 / 10067 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

AMP
    Natural: 21
    Instinct: 19

Post by Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja Thu Jun 05 2008, 06:33

What if you attack and no one replies.

Does it mean I win?
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Thu Jun 05 2008, 10:13

Destroyer of Souls wrote:
    Menchimonster wrote:

Alright well what if we say that whoever leaves the match is not allowed to rejoin the match? And that since the person was already helped once no one else is allowed to enter the match once one of them has left.

Hmmmm, I can agree with that, It would allow instances where we are in dire need of a LOT of defense. I'll add that to th 2 0n 1 and 2 section. be aware though that what you see up there is NOT tthe finished section, you might have to relearn a couple of moves when the finished product comes out. (Thanks DoS)
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Sat Jun 07 2008, 09:40

Menchimonster wrote:
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand wrote:so, to take over one of the gates....do you personnally have to have won 5 or 10 fights, or does your village have to have won 5 or 10 fights overall??

nt even your village, there just has to be 5 or 10 wins against that village, whether it be from another village as well

thanks Menchi
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destroyer of Souls Sat Jun 07 2008, 12:35

Menchimonster wrote:
    Destroyer of Souls wrote:
    Menchimonster wrote:

Hmmmm, I can agree with that, It would allow instances where we are in dire need of a LOT of defense. I'll add that to th 2 0n 1 and 2 section. be aware though that what you see up there is NOT tthe finished section, you might have to relearn a couple of moves when the finished product comes out. (Thanks DoS)

No prob Oh Yeah!
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Sun Jun 08 2008, 10:40

Gaara*Of*The*Sand wrote:
    Menchimonster wrote:

thanks Menchi

so how do you know that 10 battles have been won by both villages combined??
    ...will there be a memo somewhere that tells you who was fighting, which village they come from and who won......or something like that
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destroyer of Souls Sun Jun 08 2008, 22:00

Im sure you'll be able to see the other battles as they take place even if they are from another village.
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Mon Jun 09 2008, 10:30

Here's the thing, everyone in the war can see everything except for enemy civilian bunkers. Like in the mock war (except expaned) ou can see all the fights, if that doesn't answer your question, I believe that we could post a memo but I would guess putting WON or LOST in the title. This is all new though so it may change,
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2239
    What's up Tab : Howzit! ^-^
    Happiness bar :
    War Battling (articles 4-6) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100War Battling (articles 4-6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-22

AMP
    Natural: 44
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 42

Post by KatannaSan Mon Jun 09 2008, 17:27

Yeah, so that was popel don't constantly visit a battle that is already done with....
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Fri Jun 13 2008, 11:21

Menchimonster wrote:Here's the thing, everyone in the war can see everything except for enemy civilian bunkers. Like in the mock war (except expaned) ou can see all the fights, if that doesn't answer your question, I believe that we could post a memo but I would guess putting WON or LOST in the title. This is all new though so it may change,

ok, sounds good, thanks Menchi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 06:58