WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use

Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Empty Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use

Post by Menchimonster Mon May 19 2008, 10:52

Please do not post here however if you wave an idea for a new jutsu, please PM it to me or post it in the Sand Chat.
    DO NOT MAKE REPLICAS WITH DIFFERENT NAMES!!!

Level Descriptions:
    D - All genin can use it.
    C - Some genin and all chuunin can use it.
    B - Some chuunin and all jounin can use it.
    A - All jounin can use it.
    S - Only the kages can attempt this.

Name: Desert Exile
    Type: Genjutsu
    Level: S
    Inventor: Thrid Kazekage
    Effect: The person that its being used on gets transported to the desert where they are exiled and have to wander the desert looking for a way out.

Name: Wind Blade Jutsu
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Level: B
    Creator: Renden2005
    Effect:Creates a blade of wind surrounding the users arm or weapon. (Can cut anything including chakra,and jutsu.)

Name: Sand Sword
    Level: Depends
    Creator: Choushi
    Effect: Must use a kunai to do this; sand covers kunai with sand making a sword (however big you want it; if you want it bigger it'll take more chakra). The good thing about this sword is that even if its broken in battle, as long as you have chakra left and sand around you..it can be repaired almost instantly.

Name: Sand Shuriken
    Level: D
    Creator: Gaara
    Effect: The shuriken thrown by user is covered in sand, magnifying its power.

Name: Sand Teleportation
    Creator: Quater
    Level: A
    Effect: Allows the users to teleport by dispersing their body and mind into Sand and rebuilding it in another spot. Extremely dangerous if not done by a very skilled ninja.

Name: Tornado Blade
    Type: Kenjutsu
    Creater: Renden2005
    Level: S
    Effect:Creates a tornado of high speed wind blades that is surrounding the user.

Name: Sand Clone
    Creator: Some Sand Ninja
    Effect: Creates identical figures out of sand.

Name: Sand Tracking
    Creator: Choushi
    Effect: You stick some sand to the tracking target.

Name: Weapons of the Sand
    Creator: Gaara
    Level: C
    Effect: It creates a hail of ninja weapons (shuriken, kunai, needles etc.) to damage the foe.

Name: Sand Crab Summoning
    Type: Summoning
    Creater: Gaara
    Effect: It summons a large crab made of sand with large claws to slam/crush/toss enemies and it deals a large amount of damage.

Name: Air Blast
    Creator: Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Level: C and B
    C Effect: Pumps air into the lungs of a nin to help breathe again. (For medics)
    B Effect: Allows you to 'throw' air at your enemy.

Name: Tornado Knife Jutsu
    Creater: Sasuke'sEmoXAngel
    Effect: As you whip your fans through the air a tornado of kunai rushes at your oppontent.

Name: Poison Wind Jutsu
    Effect: Whip your fan in the air and poison covered senbon will hurl at your enemy, delivering a deadly poison.

Name: Never-ending water
    Effect: water surrounds opponent and as they swim to top it seems to never end...

Name: Rebound Jutsu
    Effect: Whip fan throuh air and any weapons that were thrown are immediantly thrown back at opponent.

Name: Reconsitution Jutsu (Sand Style)
    Creator: Mung Kuan
    Level: A (Medic)
    Effect: You need a body of sand to lay the wounded ninja on then you use the jutsu to break them down into sand then you reconstitute them using exess sand to fill in and heal their wounds. p.s. you can try it but i think that it has a 50/50 chance of killing the target if you haven't mastered the teleportation jutsu.

Name: Detestful Sand Clone Jutsu
    Effect: Requires one shuriken, throwing a sand covered shuriken to create a winged sand clone to attack enemy.

Name: Sand Vortex
    Level: C for Dust Devils - B for Tornados - A for Full-On Storms
    Effect: Creates temporary sand storm in a controlled area to reflect long distance attacks back at the opponent.

Name: Sand Rapids
    Creator: Muku-kun
    Effect: Creates river of sand that catches and swallows extra fighters (A.K.A clones and summoned creatures) that kills them with crushing force leaving the two fighters original left (It will follow and continue until it's disrupted or targets are dead).

Name: Sand Darts
    Creator: Destroyer of Souls
    Effect: Shoots darts made of said to block Chakra points.

Name: Upheaval
    Effect: User hardens clumps of sand/dirt and turns them into large boulders which are hoisted in the air through chakra and flung at the opponent.

Name: Sand Restraint
    Effect: Enemy is encoated in hardening sand. The sand can't crush the opponet but it keeps them from moving for a turn.

Name: Sand Guillotine
    Inventor: Destroyer of Souls
    Effect: Used best after Sand Restraint. Forms a large guillotine in which the opponent is placed and dissmembered or beheaded.

Name: SandSaws
    Effect: Creates Saw blades around the hands of the attacker. The saws can be used as projectiles as well. (shot off of the hands)

Name: Homing Sand
    Effect:After succesfully using the tracking sand jutsu this jutsu garuntee's a hit.

Name: Desert Hallucination
    Creator: Menchimonster
    Effect: Uses chalkra-full sand grains to go in the enemy's eyes to make them think they are in a never-ending desert.

Name: Air Plating
    Type: Taijutsu
    Effect: Concentrates surrounding wind into a thin layer over the body to stop thrown projectile sand normal meele attacks

Name: Air Manupulation
    Level: B for 5 ft. A for 10 ft.
    Effect: Infusses chalkra with the surrounding air and allows manipulation of the air in a radius around the user, 10 ft is max.

Name: Quick Sand
    Creator: KatannaSan
    Effect: Turns the designated area into a death trap that may or may not kill the opponent by suffication.

Name: Sands of Time, Defence Mechanism
    Effect: Casts an illusion of past events or present to the opponent.

Name: Sands of Time, Offensive
    Effect: Spread single grains of sand outwards in a radious around you to the opponent. Once the grains, or if the grains, manage to attach onto the opponent or his clones, it drastically slows their physical movement. However, this is only as long as you can hold the justsu and if the opponent or his clones are too far, they will still be able to move freely.

Name: Sand Constriction
    Inventor: KatannaSan
    Effect: Along with Sand's of time, the offensive, you are able to name the opponent the vertex of the sand, therefore covering the opponent(s) in the sand and rather sufficating them or crushing them to death.

Name: Sand Sponge
    Inventor: KatannaSan
    Effect: If there's any poison, water, or exces chakra in the area, you are able to use sand to absorb the substance. And if chakra, as if in a genjutsu, you are able to absorb it and use it on your own will.

Name: Wind Shield
    Creator: Sugo1226
    Effect: Creates a shield of wind (2 turns)

Name: Wind Step
    Creator: Shugo1226
    Effect: Allows the user to move anywhere in a close radius. (can be used as a evade)

Name: Wind Coffin
    Creator: shugo1226
    Effect: a halucination, that envelops the victim in a a dome where no sound can be heard, sight is impared slightly

Name: Wind Kunai
    Inventor : Shugo1226
    Effect: uses one kunai, propells the kunai at great speeds to target( user can also use with kunai to deliver explosive tags)

Name: Sand Tomb
    Effect: sand wraps the victim in a tomb of sand ( up to there neck) constricting the body and crushing limbs. ( effect lasts 4 turns) (5 damage per turn)

Name: Sand Needles
    Effect: User creates 4 needles from sand that when used temporarly paralizes the victim for 2 turns.

This is not everything but I have to go right now. I'll update later.
    If you don't like this then delete it Q but there were jutsus scattered everywhere. This way it'll be easy to find them.
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2070
    Happiness bar :
    Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: 47
    Instinct: 50

Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Empty Re: Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Sun Jul 13 2008, 13:02

wow, these are ace, thank you Menchi

are we allowed to post our own jutsus here as well??
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :
    Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Empty Re: Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use

Post by Menchimonster Wed Jul 16 2008, 15:56

Well I really didn't want you to post here but just PM them to me i guess, only if you want all of sand to be able to use it though
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2070
    Happiness bar :
    Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: 47
    Instinct: 50

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Fri Jul 18 2008, 08:25

oh ok then, well thanks for letting me know

ill PM you the ideas and then you can decide if you want them up here - if not then its no biggy, i can put them somewhere else - does that sound ok??
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Fri Jul 18 2008, 15:09

Yeah
    kyos-deathdragon
    kyos-deathdragon
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 422
    Happiness bar :
    Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Complete List of Jutsu for Sand Use Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by kyos-deathdragon Fri Jan 30 2009, 19:50

you know renden's wind blade, well i have been on WOTN a long time and used to use it about a year ago does that mean now i cant use it?

P.S. i also made a couple of justsu back then that i dont know the levels of that were approved long ago but are probaly unable to be used know how can i find this out? and should i send you mine for this list or something?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 07:06