WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post

Poll

do you like carttons?

[ 0 ]
    Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post 2HwAlpQ0%Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post 2HwAlpQ50%Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post ORIszmu [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post 2HwAlpQ50%Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post ORIszmu [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post 2HwAlpQ0%Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    AkatsukiGaara
    AkatsukiGaara
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 64
    Happiness bar :
    Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-05

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post Empty Do u like cartoons?iwant to bcme genin i nd ur help plz post

Post by AkatsukiGaara Sun May 18 2008, 16:37

post if u like cartoons the ones that u like and the ones that u don't like say u hate them

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 07:54