WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
quater
-j0$3-
6 posters

Example Battle!

-j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Example Battle! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Example Battle! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Example Battle! - Page 3 Empty Re: Example Battle!

Post by -j0$3- Wed Aug 01 2007, 12:33

My Watergod grabs hold of the scorpion and creates a giant katana usign wind and ice.
    Using the Katana he cuts all the tails off the scorpion and stabs it in the head.
    Both the whale and the scorpion disappear.
    As for the tower I qucikly begin to fill it with water which is pouring from my hands.
    I shall activate Jagon!
    SSJ's(idea)
    I have captured Q and I know its him I can see his pulsing chakra. I have put him in a genjutsu of underwater. Hes on in a coffin filled with ice.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Example Battle! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Example Battle! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Aug 01 2007, 13:26

*I quickly find myself disoriented and in a coffin filling with water and ice on all sides? A enemies Genjutsu eh? Looks like I am going to have to wake my body out of this. But since this isn't an Uchiha it's possible too escape the Jagon itself by defeating it?*

*I pull out my bag that was in my pocket and pull out a handsized amount of the dust there. I quickly release a large amount of my chakra into the dust and then throw a part of it at the wall. This being a very potent mixture of Sand dust that when mixed with Chakra turns anything it touches into Sand as well. It's rare and very very few Sand nin know how to make it let alone use it.*

*I jump through swim out the hole that I had created and feel myself falling off my platform and out of Jose's Genjutsu. I quickly land on my feet and take off running. Alright this Water God is going down here and now. I quickly lift all the Sand I have in the area up into 7 strong and giant hands. Each one goes high up and encircles the Water God. As I do this I create a new version and a very powerful version of "Sand TOWER PRSION JUTSU!"
    As I do this the Walls of Sand reach hundreds and hundreds of feet high and spinningly encircle the beast. Making sure there are no possible methods of escape the tower quickly closes at the top and becomes hardened into a marble strong rock. It slowly begins to get smaller and smaller. AS it slowly encompasses the Water God I run up to it and release a special sealing jutsu that makes this summoning stuck here in my giant prison of Sand.*

*I look at Jose.* "Dang I had used a heck of a lot of chakra locking away his Water God and I am still freezing from that Genjutsu. Concentrate"

*I quickly remember a Jutsu that I hoped might win this. I run and jump into the ground we are in and running through the Sand underneath us. I quickly come out of the ground in a ball of Sand much like Chouji's Rolling jutsu except in a strong protective ball of Sand. I roll directly at Jose and then jump out of the ball and watch as the Sand it goes to hit Jose. Jose kicks it but falls into the trap. The Sand quickly sticks to Jose with an iron grip that he kicked and then yanks him to the ground.*
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Example Battle! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Example Battle! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Post by -j0$3- Wed Aug 01 2007, 13:35

O god. Im trapped but I try escaping no good.
    I spit to the the ground into the puddle. I have no choice to use it.
    "Ice Breath no jutsu!"
    I breath on the sand and it breaks easily.
    Jagon even though last for only two minutes is still in effect.
    "Hidden Mist Jutsu!"
    I come behind from the Kazekage. Low on chakra I use the Jagon to trap him and finish him off. I doubt he can come back. I paralyze Q and make another Katana. This is the true Q as he tried using another clone to replace him but he cant. I stab his back with the Katana.
    That should finish you off with another stab to his one hand.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Example Battle! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Example Battle! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Aug 01 2007, 13:51

*I hit the ground. I am caught in Jose's Genjutsu. Though I did lock away his Water God and almost had him now I am stuck at the bottom of a river and I can feel my breath getting lower. I also feel the pain of a katana slice to my back and my hand. I can just barely move. It's all a Genjutsu so that means it's a play on our senses.

As Jose goes to walk off he quickly gets punched by the Sand Clone I had created way in the beggining of the fight. He trips into the ground.

I quickly figure out how to get out of this. I concentrate and quickly close off my five senses to keep myself from immediate death by Jose's Genjutsu. I quickly and exhaustedly fall down and feel the Sand pull me into the ground. For now this fight is over I am to and have not enough chakra to finish this. Jose on the other hand was handed a pretty good butt kicking by my Sand clone.

We'll fight again I am sure Jose.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 12:57