WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight

-j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Empty Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight

Post by -j0$3- Mon Jul 30 2007, 19:50

The Arena
    Ok Here are the Arena Rules. First of all seriousness and lack of of humor will not be tolerated in the Arena. If you want to fight someone, tell them they either can accept or deny your challenge. This is how you can do it.

-Text
    Like I say: j0$3© creates a water prison and Q gets trapped and he cant escape. Q then replies but that was a clone and Q comes up from behind with a sand jutsu and attacks.

-Icons
    Using icons of Jutsu's and stuff like that. Instead of text.

Thats it for now until I get more ideas.

To Challenge someone please om them if they agree one of you pm me so I could referee I guess.

NO GODMODDING! EXAMPLE: ACADEMY STUDENT USING BYKUGAN OR SHARINGAN!

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight 62qk6xc

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight 4plx21d

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight 4viknqf

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27 2007, 18:00; edited 3 times in total
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Happiness bar :
    Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Empty Re: Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight

Post by -j0$3- Mon Jul 30 2007, 20:59

Kinda of important. Ask me when your ready to fight.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Empty Help/Rules"READ FULLY"

Post by -j0$3- Mon Jul 30 2007, 22:25

Ok Here are the Arena Rules. First of all
    seriousness and lack of of humor will not be tolerated in the Arena. If
    you want to fight someone, tell them they either can accept or deny
    your challenge. This is how you can do it.

-Text
    Like I
    say: j0$3© creates a water prison and Q gets trapped and he cant
    escape. Q then replies but that was a clone and Q comes up from behind
    with a sand jutsu and attacks.

-Icons
    Using icons of Jutsu's and stuff like that. Instead of text.

Thats it for now until I get more ideas.

To Challenge someone please pm them if they agree one of you pm me so I could referee I guess.
    Note: If no kage is on to make the topic or something like that you may make it your self as so:

Name vs. Name-Topic title
    thats all
    and you may describe where your fighting

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17 2007, 21:53; edited 2 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Empty Re: Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight

Post by quater Tue Jul 31 2007, 20:16

Additional rules. To fight you and another person decide to fight. You then create a thread called "Jose verse Q Version 15" and there the two of you have your battle. You can be inventive with it or not and a battle can last several days or a couple minutes. Also more then one thread can have one person fighting.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Tue Jul 31 2007, 21:59

Another Rule:
    If you and another are fighting to "train" then I will give +2 stats in taijutsu to the winner. ^_^
    And please dont be noobish and kill someone in one move. To end a battle K.O the oppent. they can counter the K.O ONLY 3 Times. Like You K.O it was a clone, You K.O, It was a shadow, You K.O me the third time END!
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Read this.! If you dont I will find out by the way you fight Empty Note: Locked Battles

Post by -j0$3- Sun Aug 26 2007, 10:55

Well I kno I locked like four battles.
    Because you shouldnt be making battles why others are battling at the same time.Like an example Renden is in 4 battles at once.
    Now that doesnt seem logical so i just locked some and left one open so until you finish that one thats open. So no more making battles with the same person like 3 times like you can battle bob vs jill but not anothr one happeniing at the same time bob vs rick.
    So yea.
    But this is possible jim vs rick
    while bob is fighting jill.
    Mk?
    Any questions pm me or reply here.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Sat Sep 29 2007, 19:59

OK, here are a few guidlines to help all of you RP Battlers.

Evades:There is a simple equation when it comes to evades.
    -If you're an Academy Student, you get 3 evades.
    -Genin get 3 evades +1 evade for each 15 Ninjutsu points that you have.
    -Chuunin get 5 evades +2 extra evades for every 20 Ninjutsu points that you have.
    -If you're a Kage, you get an unlimited amount of evades.

Health:

-All Shinobi have 100 HP +1 HP for every genjutsu stat you have.

Damage: Damage is equal to the below rules whether it be Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu.

-All Academy Student attacks do 5 damage.
    -All Genin attacks do 10 damage.
    -All Chuunin attacks do 15 damage.
    -All Kage attacks do 25 damage.

Weapons: Additional, Specialized weapons can be purchased in PF's Weapon Shoppe.
    Kunai: All Kunai do 5 damage. They can be used long and close ranged.
    -Academy Students get 5 Kunai
    -Genin get 10 Kunai + 2 Explosive Tags
    -Chuunin get 15 Kunai + 5 Explosive Tags
    -Kages get 20 Kunai + 10 Explosive Tags

Shuriken: All Shuriken so 5 damage. They can only be used long-ranged.
    -Academy Students get 10 Shuriken
    -Genin get 15 Shuriken
    -Chuunin get 20 Shuriken
    -Kages get 30 Shuriken

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 03:08