WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Website ATT: pf

Dark Dreamer
    Dark Dreamer
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Happiness bar :
    This Website ATT: pf Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100This Website ATT: pf Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-15

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

This Website ATT: pf Empty This Website ATT: pf

Post by Dark Dreamer Thu Feb 28 2008, 16:06

hello
    as most people have noticed some times not all of the graphics show up when you are looking at this site they are eather missing or broken linked. this could be due to a server error or a programming error but this is where i would like to help out, im a student at jefferson HS and im taking fund. of web design class am im hopeing to help out with out with it. i am realy good at computers i was kicked out of all computer classes in middle school for makeing a program that would bypass the school filter and then kicked out of all my computer classes in high school in my freashmen year for hacking so i would love to help out yes for free i can make programs in VB.net i am also teaching my self some C++ and C# but i can edit and imporve html php and java so if you guys would like me to help out please write to me at my email address in order for me to help out i do have some basic plans and projects layed out for this site such as new scripts for online and a "ninja browser." this browser would navigat to fans sites and mainly this one. please pf i would like to work with you on this site and help out to my fullest power please respone to me on this form or at my email address thanks
    Brad Hillis
    aka Dark Dreamer
    ps if you wish to see a sample work of mine please repone and tell me so
    also i do have the newest versions of adobe golive 9 adobe photo shop cs3 adobe flash cs3 and microsoft visual basic 2008 express edition and other versions of programing langs so please respone thanks

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 19:36