WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Horai
TheFirstKnight
sabaku no ketsueki
Meika-Chan
Titaniumxvx
amaterasu
10 posters

what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime?

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Empty what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime?

Post by amaterasu Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:16

i must say the sadest moment in all of anime that i have seen is when Going Merry is put to rest in One Piece

and the happiest moment must be also in one Piece where Nico Robin is saved from Enies loby
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Empty Re: what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime?

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:18

Hype thread, cha one piece geekarine! I'd put something on it too if I was farther in...

Saddest Moment: Ruro. Ken's death....tied with L's

Happiest Moment: When Naruto started Shippuden, Yatta
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Empty Re: what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime?

Post by Meika-Chan Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:20

saddest moment: none. I don't cry.

happiest moment: >.>;;;;; dunno...
    sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Number of posts : 22230
    What's up Tab : Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid.
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC, Death Note FC
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

AMP

Post by sabaku no ketsueki Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:21

saddest: WHEN L DIED!
    happiest: when God created Haru
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:23

wow, this thread is spoilertastic.
    sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by sabaku no ketsueki Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:24

yes, yes it is
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:25

why don't people give me a list of animes they are watching so i can spoil it for them.
    Horai
    Horai
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6768
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-05

AMP

Post by Horai Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:26

samurai x
    try that
    sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by sabaku no ketsueki Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:26

ok
    uhh
    Naruto
    SPOIL THAT! Happy
    Horai
    Horai
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Horai Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:27

or maybe
    Gundam 00
    spoil that too
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:28

Spoil Me One piece
    sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by sabaku no ketsueki Sat Feb 23 2008, 23:29

pfft, watch him spoil it all anyways
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1066
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Natural: 4
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 4

Post by TanukiRen Sun Feb 24 2008, 08:43

The saddest moment was... When Sasori Died (He WAS dying for a whole episode.) Wahh

The happyest moment... When Deidara chocked(sp?) Tobi XD
    Horai
    Horai
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Horai Sun Feb 24 2008, 08:45

The saddest moment was...when the anime end

the Happiest moment....when the anime start
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1066
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Natural: 4
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 4

Post by TanukiRen Sun Feb 24 2008, 09:04

Horai wrote:The saddest moment was...when the anime end

the Happiest moment....when the anime start
    So true Despair
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Feb 24 2008, 16:17

Saddest Moments: Luffy Verse Usopp Fight. Second is Ishida losing his Quincy Powers tied with Gaara getting the door slammed in his face when he had the medecine. (Also to mention was when Ichigo kicked Chad out of the way, all he wanted to do was help!)[I didn't cry or nothing, these were just sad to me]

Happiest Moments: L's death (Just kiddin). But for reals, I guess it would be Rock Lee Getting his powers back. That was just so sweet and also the scene in Naruto when they were all fighting the Sand Ninja and Sound and kicking butt. The music with that was perfect.

Awesome Moments: Neji's fight with Kidoumaru, Luffy Verse Crocodile, Ichigo Verse Renji, Near when he watched the SPK die and didn't care.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Feb 24 2008, 17:00

quater wrote:Saddest Moments: Luffy Verse Usopp Fight. Second is Ishida losing his Quincy Powers tied with Gaara getting the door slammed in his face when he had the medecine. (Also to mention was when Ichigo kicked Chad out of the way, all he wanted to do was help!)[I didn't cry or nothing, these were just sad to me]

Happiest Moments: L's death (Just kiddin). But for reals, I guess it would be Rock Lee Getting his powers back. That was just so sweet and also the scene in Naruto when they were all fighting the Sand Ninja and Sound and kicking butt. The music with that was perfect.

Awesome Moments: Neji's fight with Kidoumaru, Luffy Verse Crocodile, Ichigo Verse Renji, Near when he watched the SPK die and didn't care.

those wear hpapy and sad moments and awesome ones
    but i would add Luffy vrs Lucchi
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100what is the happiest and saddest moment in anime? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Feb 24 2008, 20:41

Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:Saddest Moments: Luffy Verse Usopp Fight. Second is Ishida losing his Quincy Powers tied with Gaara getting the door slammed in his face when he had the medecine. (Also to mention was when Ichigo kicked Chad out of the way, all he wanted to do was help!)[I didn't cry or nothing, these were just sad to me]

those wear hpapy and sad moments and awesome ones
    but i would add Luffy vrs Lucchi

Well If Amaterasu Approves it's official kids. These moments are truely in the league of what I say.
    Tobito
    Tobito
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 69
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

AMP

Post by Tobito Mon Feb 25 2008, 21:01

Saddest moments- When Luffy's crew starts to fall apart in the Water 7 arc. When Konata's dad talks about Kanata, when Kamina dies in gurren lagann.

Awesome Moments- When Simon gets over his death and uses Giga drill breaker, The battle against the Anti Spirals in Gurren lagann, Sanji having flame leg, Yuki's fight with Asukara
    kiaholstine
    kiaholstine
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-03-08

AMP

Post by kiaholstine Tue Mar 11 2008, 20:29

Happiest:not sure

Saddest:When L dies. :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 00:36