WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Destinykil
theBOSS.
Claud-kun
Kagamiko
Darkflame
9 posters

Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame)

Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 18744
    What's up Tab : I'm probably doing homework this moment even iif it doesn't look like that :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 67
    Power: 67
    Instinct: 76

Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame)

Post by Claud-kun Sat Feb 23 2008, 18:23

HP: 112
    Evades: 4
    Damage: 10
    Kunai: 10
    Shuriken: 15
    Explosive tags: 2

The Popess: 2 turns left.

--

Aren't you under the genjutsu I cast? Oh well.

*while is taken away, quickly takes another card to perfom a jutsu*

The Emperor:
    Name: Washi Tsubasa (Eagle Wing)
    Inventor: death-chan
    Chakra Usage: low
    Type: ninjutsu
    Effect: Temporarily gives the user wings.

*winds grows from her back, and when the magma dragon drops her she flies to a secure place*
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame)

Post by Darkflame Sat Feb 23 2008, 18:24

no cuz of my lightning wall dosent let you get 2 me and i g2g so i'll post later
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : I'm probably doing homework this moment even iif it doesn't look like that :D
    Happiness bar :
    Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Sat Feb 23 2008, 18:29

Ok.
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Endless Nothing Sat Feb 23 2008, 18:35

darkflame5019 wrote:no cuz of my lightning wall dosent let you get 2 me and i g2g so i'll post later

Actually you said your lightning sheild only protected you from Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, which means the Genjutsu should work. And your lightning wall may not let someone near you, but you dont have to be close to the opponent to use a Genjutsu.
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Sat Feb 23 2008, 18:44

Thanks Endless, now I remember why I chose that jutsu, I almost let it pass. Thanks again ^_^
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :
    Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sat Feb 23 2008, 21:18

Endless Nothing wrote:
    darkflame5019 wrote:no cuz of my lightning wall dosent let you get 2 me and i g2g so i'll post later

Actually you said your lightning sheild only protected you from Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, which means the Genjutsu should work. And your lightning wall may not let someone near you, but you dont have to be close to the opponent to use a Genjutsu.

i said lightning wall not shield
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sat Feb 23 2008, 21:20

and anyway she is in my genjutsu and belives she is on fire so how could she consentrate on using a jutsu
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sat Feb 23 2008, 21:24

[mine/magma dragon]
    Hp: 155/155
    Evades: 6/6
    Dam: 10/10

fire sight: 4 turns
    lighting wall and force: 4 turns
    -------

name: flash
    type: ninjutsu
    inventor: me
    chakra: high
    effect: removes all exesting jutsus and lasts for 3 turns (meaning no jutsus can be used)(this only applies to my oppinite)

name: dark flame
    chakra: low
    effect: the user creats a black flame that makes the field black and impossible to see (lasts 1 turn)

name: fire flash
    chakra: med
    effect: a fire flashs a large light that blinds the user's oppinite (lasts 3 turns unless used after "dark flame" then lasts 5)(also due to the high light ends all shadow jutsus
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sat Feb 23 2008, 21:27

oh and ur out 20 hp u didn't evade my goast chain that hurts u everyturn
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Sun Feb 24 2008, 10:15

Only 10hp, I edited my post yesterday from 122 to 112hp. And when you say every turn it is till our battle lasts? And I didn't evade your Ghost Chain because I posted before you edit your attack, I'm learning now that I could have evaded it. Can we fix this or there's no going back?

HP: 102 (?)
    Evades: 4
    Kunai: 10 (5 damage each)
    Shuriken: 13 (5 damage each)

Okay so I can't use any jutsu for the moment except Kurokaji. If you read again it says it can't be stinguish normally:

Name: Kurokaji (black fire)
    Inventor: death-chan
    Chakra Usage: low.
    Type: ninjutsu
    Effect: Just what it says… the user conjures black fire from the (rumored) pits of hell and uses it to do his/her bidding. This special fire cannot be put out by any normal fire; only another Kurokaji or Aoi Kasai can extinguish it, otherwise it keeps burning the opponent until put out by the user. The fire harms anyone but the user and anyone else the user doesn’t want hurt. Kurokaji can be molded into anything.

*Wings disappear. Claud takes out 2 shuriken with one hand, and waits till the effect of the light jutsu wears off*
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sun Feb 24 2008, 10:21

well i changed it in the middle so you can evade it (sry about that)

and ahh no jutsus my flash removes them and you can't see from my darkflame/fire flash

and i'll let my dragon take that jutsu Evil Glare

and w8 isnt my genjutsu on as well?
    [mine/magma dragon]
    Hp: 155/145

now seeing as your not a fire-nin like myself this will hurt a bit...

name: hot blood
    effect: heats the user's and enemies blood hurting anyone who isnt use to high blood heat (anyone who dosent use fire jutsus) and encreases the atk. power of fire jutsus (3 turns)

name: grand expolision
    effect: creats a expolsion inside of the user's oppinite

oh and night night:

name: heated snooze
    effect: heats the area up and puts the user's oppinite asleep
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Sun Feb 24 2008, 10:43

HP: 112 [122 (I took the evade so 102 + 20hp I reduced before) - 10 from Hot Blood)
    Evades: 2 (1 from your Ghost Chain, and the other one from your Grand explosion)

*Evades the Grand Explosion using Kawarimi (replacement) leaving only a log in her place. Since she can't see a thing tries to sense her opponent by reading his chakra pulsations (every ninja can do that except Academy Students I believe, since it's basic when fighting)*

Hey... I'm sleepy now... darn... I can't even evade it or counterattack since you've disable any jutsu I can use for the moment. I'll wait then.

*yawns; falls asleep*
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sun Feb 24 2008, 10:49

no remember ur still at 102 anyway my magma dragon took you and through u in magma

you can evade but

oh and just to give u a future hint when i use my burn phinoux jutsu u have 5 turns

[mine/magma dragon]
    Hp: 155/155 (my magma dragon can take hits for me)

-fire flash (with darkflame)- 4 turns
    -flash-2 turns
    -magma current- field jutsu dosent wear off
    -hot blood- 3 turns
    -heated snooze- 3 turns

name: Burning Phinoux
    Inventor: Me
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Chakra: high (unless in a area with fire or high heat becomes low)
    effect: Gives Wings of Fire to the user and hits the user's oppinite with fire at all directions and after the turn ends the user gets suronded by a fire tornado witch works like a shield (lasts turn for academy, 5 for genin+)

-i aim the fire at you then use the wings to fly and take you and through you into the magma
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Sun Feb 24 2008, 10:58

No. You're dragon took me to throw me in but couldn't since I used The Emperor card which gave me wings, and I flew away.
    We'll continue this later, without food I can't think properly. ^_^
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sun Feb 24 2008, 11:13

that still is an evade lol
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sun Feb 24 2008, 11:17

oh and u couldn't use that fire jutsu thing cuz of my flash
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sun Feb 24 2008, 16:34

name: lightning force
    effect: a force feild made of lightning protects me from any tijutsu and ninjutsu (2 turns for academy, 4 turns for genin, 5 for chuunin and 7 for jonin/kage)

... shouldnt it be going down the higher up in the ranking system you go?..

be more specific.. how it's done and w/e..

name: goast chain
    effect: a invisible chain wraps around the user's oppinite and hurts them every turn (unless evaded)

you have to have some kinda limit on all of your jutsus.. even this one.. don't say every turn.. make it like.. for 4 turns or w/e..
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sun Feb 24 2008, 16:44

DeI-kUn~ wrote:
    effect: a force feild made of lightning protects me from any tijutsu and ninjutsu (2 turns for academy, 4 turns for genin, 5 for chuunin and 7 for jonin/kage)

effect: a invisible chain wraps around the user's oppinite and hurts them every turn (unless evaded)

you have to have some kinda limit on all of your jutsus.. even this one.. don't say every turn.. make it like.. for 4 turns or w/e..

OK sry dei and no it goes higher cuz they are stronger and can make it last longer
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Flame Vs. Claud (storm tornament Round 2a)(won by flame) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sun Feb 24 2008, 16:49

darkflame5019 wrote:
    DeI-kUn~ wrote:

OK sry dei and no it goes higher cuz they are stronger and can make it last longer

nay, since they're stronger, you wouldnt be able to make it last longer..

i wonder if that sentence just made sense

and no summons for genins..
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Sun Feb 24 2008, 17:15

HP: 92
    Evades: 2

*Since I can't do anything, I'll wait till I'm able to do something*
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sun Feb 24 2008, 17:34

DeI-kUn~ wrote:
    darkflame5019 wrote:
    DeI-kUn~ wrote:

nay, since they're stronger, you wouldnt be able to make it last longer..

i wonder if that sentence just made sense

and no summons for genins..

it isnt i created it from stone
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sun Feb 24 2008, 17:43

[mine/magma dragon]
    Hp: 155/155 (my magma dragon can take hits for me)

-fire flash (with darkflame)- 3 turns
    -flash- 1 turns
    -magma current- field jutsu dosent wear off
    -hot blood- 2 turns
    -heated snooze- 2 turns
    -fire tornado- 5 turns
    -magma swimmer- 3 turns

name: magma swimmer
    effect: gives the user the ability to swim through magma (and users allies)(can be given to the users oppinite if wanted)(3 turns)

-flies over claud aiming to picking her up and burning her with the fire of the tornado then fly up the tornado burining her on the way up then flying into to the magma and in-
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Sun Feb 24 2008, 17:55

HP: 72 (Edit)
    Evades: 2

*waits*
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Sun Feb 24 2008, 17:55

ahh that was 30 not 10
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Sun Feb 24 2008, 19:18

In any case just 20hp, not 30, because in one move you want to burn me twice with the fire of your Tornado which I believe per post is just one attack with every jutsu, or am I wrong?
    I'll edit my post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 02:37