WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
amaterasu
quater
Darkflame
Kagamiko
Endless Nothing
Destinykil
theBOSS.
Meika-Chan
12 posters

Chakra?

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Chakra? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chakra?

Post by quater Sun Feb 24 2008, 16:56

2bloodly2love wrote:There is no given best.

That was the stupidest post I have read in a while.

Of course there are the best of each village in fights go look at the winners.
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Endless Nothing Sun Feb 24 2008, 17:03

So would you agree then, Q, that we should have a battling committee consisting of the best fighters from each village to reveiw Jutsu and make clear the rules for battling? Essentially all memebers of the committee would be a referee of sorts.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Sun Feb 24 2008, 18:31

quater wrote:

In some villages, yes, there is a given best (eg shadow, sand) However, some people get better faster than others, and other advatnages as well.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Chakra? - Page 2 Empty The Issue of Reviewing Jutsus

Post by quater Sun Feb 24 2008, 20:16

2bloodly2love wrote:
    quater wrote:

In some villages, yes, there is a given best (eg shadow, sand) However, some people get better faster than others, and other advatnages as well.

Which further proves that there are those who are the best. Good eye 2bloodl2love.

No, I don't think jutsus need to be reviewed Endless. As anyone should know who has used the system of current, that those who have a powerful jutsu have it's power kept in check by statistics and ranks. For example, I can fight with the Rubber Duckie of Sand, and since I am a Kage and have higher stats (Hard to get better then the triple Q ^_^) I can beat a Genin using the apocalpytic Doom Jutsu. Simple fact. And that goes for everyone. I see no reason to supress Creative Jutsus because "It's GOD MODDING!" It's impossible to reasonably God Mod in this system. Plus, no offense, but who is to say if a Jutsu is God Modding or not? Some jutsus might just be fancy in name. And since the rank and stats reflect it's power, there is no God Modding in effect. And afterall, Naruto Characters use jutsus far superior to their rank. Naruto is still a Genin.

Sorry about that. I am trying to make a point. I am sincerely tired of that type of post saying "We need to keep jutsus in check." People's jutsus should be whatever they want. Let their creativity soar. That's why the system is the way it is, so that we wouldn't need a comittee who reviews jutsus, but instead ranks are all we would need (Stats too). Every other site in the World reviews jutsus but WOTN out smarted that idea. ^_^

As for a comittee for rules and reffereeing (mispelled that one). We are as of now discussing what you people have been bringing up to us about the Battle system in the Kage Threads (brought about by yours truely). And we are thinking about it. Do I honestly believe we need refferees to moderate things? Not really. I am an optimist. I believe most people have the brains to figure out the system, especially after a battle or two, and in such should be able to handle a fight fairly. However, if someone does mess it up, I think the site should be able to flame him back into his place. A system of accountability and what not. That is the ideal goal afterall. The users handle the users, not them be dictated by the Kage's and the higher ranks.

Just my views. And since it seems to be of such importance, I am bringing this up with your other points for the discussion on the current system. Afterall, when we originally put it in place we figured we'd have to update it into perfection, so no big deal.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Sun Feb 24 2008, 20:32

Sure a genin can use a jounin jutsu, but not ten different ones.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Feb 24 2008, 20:37

Kagamiko wrote:Sure a genin can use a jounin jutsu, but not ten different ones.

Wow, you are a complete doofus thank you for playing. (Just gangstering Kagamiko Xp)

No but seriously, sorry to say, did you miss my point? It doesn't matter! Cause whatever jutsu they want to use will be kept in check by their rank and stats, not by it's level!

I mean afterall, some jutsus can be done at certain ranks and be more powerful at others. Remember on the Bridge with Zabuza? Naruto did 6 Shadow Clones, Kakashi did 500. They were both doing a Jounin Ranked Jutsu, but one had a completely different effect. Think of it that way if you have too. Or Sasuke's Fire Jutsu, one time he does it it's nice. Next time it nearly engulfs an entire lake.

So yes! Users make up the wildest and craziest jutsus you want! In the end, it's rank and stats that will check you! (Which is what it should be anyway if you ask me)
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Feb 24 2008, 20:52

Endless Nothing wrote:So would you agree then, Q, that we should have a battling committee consisting of the best fighters from each village to reveiw Jutsu and make clear the rules for battling? Essentially all memebers of the committee would be a referee of sorts.

I do not agree with that
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

-Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Mon Feb 25 2008, 19:40

quater wrote:

Wow, you are a complete doofus thank you for playing. (Just gangstering Kagamiko Xp)

No but seriously, sorry to say, did you miss my point? It doesn't matter! Cause whatever jutsu they want to use will be kept in check by their rank and stats, not by it's level!

I mean afterall, some jutsus can be done at certain ranks and be more powerful at others. Remember on the Bridge with Zabuza? Naruto did 6 Shadow Clones, Kakashi did 500. They were both doing a Jounin Ranked Jutsu, but one had a completely different effect. Think of it that way if you have too. Or Sasuke's Fire Jutsu, one time he does it it's nice. Next time it nearly engulfs an entire lake.

So yes! Users make up the wildest and craziest jutsus you want! In the end, it's rank and stats that will check you! (Which is what it should be anyway if you ask me)

Watch it jerklord, or I'm gonna eat your crown. ^o^

I think we are saying the same thing again, but with different words. Dazed As I said a genin can useone or two jounin jutsus (Naruto and kage bunshin) but he/she won't be able to use more of them until they have developed. (Naruto, kage bunshin and Rasengan.)

As for example, I just fought for the first time, so I won't exactly be able to go out and summon a flying dragon in my next one.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Feb 25 2008, 21:01

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

I think we are saying the same thing again, but with different words. Dazed As I said a genin can useone or two jounin jutsus (Naruto and kage bunshin) but he/she won't be able to use more of them until they have developed. (Naruto, kage bunshin and Rasengan.)

As for example, I just fought for the first time, so I won't exactly be able to go out and summon a flying dragon in my next one.

Not my crown!

I am through. I made my point. If you want to limit yourself go ahead. But I'm not going to change the rules of the site so people can limt themselves if I can help it. And hey, why not summon a dragon? It'd be neat.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Tue Feb 26 2008, 07:02

quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

Not my crown!

I am through. I made my point. If you want to limit yourself go ahead. But I'm not going to change the rules of the site so people can limt themselves if I can help it. And hey, why not summon a dragon? It'd be neat.

Haha! *munches*
    fine Sigh... you're the one in charge

you know, it would actually be kinda fun to summon a dragon... but I'd rather summon a giant hawk! They are awesomness:)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Feb 26 2008, 18:10

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

Not my crown!

Haha! *munches*
    fine Sigh... you're the one in charge

you know, it would actually be kinda fun to summon a dragon... but I'd rather summon a giant hawk! They are awesomness:)

Told ya. Don't limit yourself there is no reason too.
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2070
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: 47

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Sun Mar 02 2008, 08:28

intersting...............
    Horai
    Horai
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6768
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-05

AMP

Post by Horai Fri Mar 07 2008, 02:51

and what happen to people which don't have any shinobi stats?(people like me)
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Fri Mar 07 2008, 13:04

hm, i dont know, you may just be limited to what attacks you can do, i suppose some stats would help...........!!!
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Fri Mar 07 2008, 13:05

Hm, well i can see thsat there is gonna be a load of conflict amongst this topic......the best solution is for everyone to put their views across in a polling station or something, then all Kages get together properly and discuss what is to be decided.....................
    GaaraxHana
    GaaraxHana
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    What's up Tab : Last day of school!
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-10

AMP

Post by GaaraxHana Sun May 11 2008, 06:55

I'm confused...............there are so many things and stuff to do etc. on this site that it makes my head spin!!! Dazed
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 513
    Fanclubs : Naruto(Shippuuden),Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ninja Scroll
    Happiness bar :
    Chakra? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chakra? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 2

Post by Sayge Kitsune Tue May 13 2008, 20:56

Thx for posting this cuz i was wondering about how much chakra can be used in a battle.
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 513
    Fanclubs : Naruto(Shippuuden),Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ninja Scroll
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 2

Post by Sayge Kitsune Tue May 13 2008, 20:57

Thx for posting this cuz i was wondering about how much chakra can be used in a battle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 04:18