WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am

Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Empty WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am

Post by Choushi Fri Jan 11 2008, 00:09

I couldnt feel my toes...i was wearing the traditional shinobi sandals...but even with them i could still feel a freezing sensation slowly making its way up through my spine....it was dark also...i couldnt even see my hand in front of my face....for a second i thought i was blind...but the most frightening part was the thunder...now i...the mizukage...am not afraid of a little weather difficulties...but this...this this thunder was like none i had ever heard before...with every sound i could hear a shrilling scream of terror or scream of death...i couldnt see who it was...but the sounds moved in closer and closer...i couldnt move to help them and i was deafened by the loud noises of thunder.....i....jose....was senseless....my brain started playing tricks on me....i was blind but i could see swift white blurrs run in front of me...i was getting paranoid because they would move closer to me...closer..and closer...until i was face to face with the blade of a sword.....then...at that moment i died

*closes scroll*

~jose~
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Empty Re: WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Fri Jan 11 2008, 00:26

nice teaser^_^
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10040
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-17

AMP
    Natural: 153
    Power: 151
    Instinct: 141

WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Empty Re: WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am

Post by Renden2005 Fri Jan 11 2008, 00:28

its not done obviously...its evolving...
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTN chronicles CHAPTER 3 [teaser]******!!!!!!!&&&am Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Fri Jan 11 2008, 00:30

Oh Yeah! <-----the smiley says it all
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Fri Jan 11 2008, 01:54

thanx kns

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 09:26