WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Claud-kun
Sado
Destinykil
dark_Raptor
TaijutsuLarry
Dusk^Strife
Choushi
SilverLegionare
crack2
Kagamiko
Friesenator
amaterasu
quater
17 posters

Suigetsu, Sai's brother

Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Empty Re: Suigetsu, Sai's brother

Post by Choushi Thu Jan 10 2008, 23:19

[quote="quater"][quote="Kagamiko"][quote="quater"]
    Kagamiko wrote:Sorry, but I still think you are wrong.

P1 Shouldn't it be Sasuke he hates, since it's Sasuke he describes as a scum, not Orochimaru. And as you said, who wouldn't hate Orochimaru? I don't like him, and he hasn't exactly had to feed GL with wierd potitons to make me feel that way. ^^

P2 It's kind of hard to cover that a 10 year old has killed over a 100 comrades as training. If the other Kages didn't know about that it would be wierd. And yes, he was explaining it to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. It's his duty to train and guide them, and I don't think it was among his wishes that any of his students would turn out as Zabuza.

P3 When comparing to the real world then yes, it is common in the series.

P4 Yeah, Naruto is Yondaimes son. But he also looks alot like Pein, but they aren't related now, are they?

The main reason why I don't think Sai and Suigetsu are related is because the Naruto-Yondaime relation. I don't think Kishimoto would use the same thing again, and if he was planning to he would have hinted it just as he hinted Naruto-Yondaime.

my turn!!!!! not really....but juss wonderin in one of ur Quotes u say that kishi wouldnt do that...soooo.....R u trying to prove urself by saying something about kishi's writing pattern.....because thats not going to help seeing how hes not as predictable as u think.....he could turn some stuff around and suprize u...u never kno
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Thu Jan 10 2008, 23:21

[quote="Choushi"][quote="quater"][quote="Kagamiko"]
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:Sorry, but I still think you are wrong.

P1 Shouldn't it be Sasuke he hates, since it's Sasuke he describes as a scum, not Orochimaru. And as you said, who wouldn't hate Orochimaru? I don't like him, and he hasn't exactly had to feed GL with wierd potitons to make me feel that way. ^^

P2 It's kind of hard to cover that a 10 year old has killed over a 100 comrades as training. If the other Kages didn't know about that it would be wierd. And yes, he was explaining it to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. It's his duty to train and guide them, and I don't think it was among his wishes that any of his students would turn out as Zabuza.

P3 When comparing to the real world then yes, it is common in the series.

P4 Yeah, Naruto is Yondaimes son. But he also looks alot like Pein, but they aren't related now, are they?

The main reason why I don't think Sai and Suigetsu are related is because the Naruto-Yondaime relation. I don't think Kishimoto would use the same thing again, and if he was planning to he would have hinted it just as he hinted Naruto-Yondaime.

my turn!!!!! not really....but juss wonderin in one of ur Quotes u say that kishi wouldnt do that...soooo.....R u trying to prove urself by saying something about kishi's writing pattern.....because thats not going to help seeing how hes not as predictable as u think.....he could turn some stuff around and suprize u...u never kno

like kill sakura and sasuke?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Jan 10 2008, 23:29

Sasuke be killed by KABUTO!
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Thu Jan 10 2008, 23:55

sakura killed by a tree branch!!!!
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 594
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-19

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Dusk^Strife Sat Jan 12 2008, 00:13

quater wrote:Sasuke be killed by KABUTO!

you're kabuto obsessed. OCD!!!!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jan 12 2008, 00:14

Dusk^Strife wrote:
    quater wrote:Sasuke be killed by KABUTO!

you're kabuto obsessed. OCD!!!!

He needs his dues!

Plus he said he would. And I already mentioned why.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15

Post by Kagamiko Sat Jan 12 2008, 19:56

quater wrote:
    P1 I have my theory on why and it works you can have yours and it works too but I need support and it does support. Not that your answer deports my any less really.

P2 True, and then the third Hokage disassembled it.

P3 Rebuttal is reply in fancy town ^_^

P4 Identical. They aren't similar, they are Identical to near every detail but hair pattern.

So we can agree on that we don't agree?

Oh, I've never heard the word before ^___^ When I think about it... wotn is kinda like an english lesson for me (a fun one!!!).... and sometimes it feels like I learn more here than I do in school >_<
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jan 12 2008, 20:03

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    P1 I have my theory on why and it works you can have yours and it works too but I need support and it does support. Not that your answer deports my any less really.

P4 Identical. They aren't similar, they are Identical to near every detail but hair pattern.

Oh, I've never heard the word before ^___^ When I think about it... wotn is kinda like an english lesson for me (a fun one!!!).... and sometimes it feels like I learn more here than I do in school >_<

Class dismissed but you get a D for not agreeing with me err I mean your bad handwriting :P
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

-Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sat Jan 12 2008, 20:25

quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

Class dismissed but you get a D for not agreeing with me err I mean your bad handwriting :P

EEH?!

lmao, teachers always tells me to improve my handwriting... and now even on the internet.... god I suck Oh Man... XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jan 12 2008, 20:29

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

EEH?!

lmao, teachers always tells me to improve my handwriting... and now even on the internet.... god I suck Oh Man... XD

Mine is bad too don't worry ^_^
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sat Jan 12 2008, 20:31

quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

EEH?!

haha, now don't feel alone anymore ^^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jan 12 2008, 20:39

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

EEH?!

Oh...My bad :P
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sat Jan 12 2008, 20:41

quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

EEH?!

is this when I should go to the emocorner? *raises eyebrow*
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jan 12 2008, 21:00

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

EEH?!

I don't go there I send people to the corner as a punishment.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sat Jan 12 2008, 21:07

quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

EEH?!

Oh, okay *takes a step backward*... I go there when I feel like... um... I don't know the word, but I feel like this ---> ...
    and it's not the wtf ... , it's the other ...

^^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jan 12 2008, 21:08

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

EEH?!

Oh, okay *takes a step backward*... I go there when I feel like... um... I don't know the word, but I feel like this ---> ...
    and it's not the wtf ... , it's the other ...

^^

I gotcha
    TaijutsuLarry
    Citizen

Number of posts : 1
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by TaijutsuLarry Fri Jan 18 2008, 19:53

wow my brain hurts ^.^ but i go for the fact that sais his bro
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

Post by dark_Raptor Fri Jan 18 2008, 20:36

Welcome to the site Tai
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jan 18 2008, 20:59

TaijutsuLarry wrote:wow my brain hurts ^.^ but i go for the fact that sais his bro

Another convert!
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Fri Jan 18 2008, 21:16

quater wrote:
    TaijutsuLarry wrote:wow my brain hurts ^.^ but i go for the fact that sais his bro

Another convert!

is there anyone other than me that don't think suigetsu is sais brother?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jan 18 2008, 21:20

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

Another convert!

No cause I put forth good evidence to support myself! Cowboy
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Fri Jan 18 2008, 21:29

quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

Another convert!

... can't argue that. ^^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jan 18 2008, 21:35

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

Another convert!

... can't argue that. ^^

I'll give it credit. It seems far fetched. But once you read those pages, and think about it, you gotta admit it could, it COULD be true.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Fri Jan 18 2008, 21:42

quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

Another convert!

... can't argue that. ^^

I'll give it credit. It seems far fetched. But once you read those pages, and think about it, you gotta admit it could, it COULD be true.

I'll say that yes, there might be a TINY chance you are right if I get a cookie.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jan 18 2008, 21:52

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

Another convert!

... can't argue that. ^^

I'll say that yes, there might be a TINY chance you are right if I get a cookie.

Nope that's good enough for me :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 03:34