WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
judai12
SinSan
Sayge Kitsune
Destinykil
LyricalM
Sasuke*is*cool
Hiiatte
Gaara*Of*The*Sand
TanukiRen
neon kun
Kazekage*Gaara
Shemoku
NinjaPleez
azuki_dashi16
Keia-Chan
Layla-Chan
Darkflame
knssquad
Banouin
Sado
Kiami
Horai
Renden2005
Friesenator
jake989
sabaku no ketsueki
Momichi Zabuza
namine
KatannaSan
amaterasu
Angelic Harmony
Yoyo
Sasori Kung fu masta
Kagamiko
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Claud-kun
Meika-Chan
D-Dei
quater
43 posters

Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins

Layla-Chan
    Layla-Chan
    Citizen

Number of posts : 978
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-19

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Empty Re: Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins

Post by Layla-Chan Fri Jun 20 2008, 09:24

*catches SK's firework*

lol, its always me and you.....

*throws 2 fireworks - 1 each to the next 2 posters*
    Layla-Chan
    Layla-Chan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Empty Re: Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins

Post by Layla-Chan Fri Jun 20 2008, 09:25

quater wrote:Oh my goodness gracious! People playing my game! Yay!

woohoo, yeyyyness, of course we're playing your game Q....
    ^__^
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 513
    Fanclubs : Naruto(Shippuuden),Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ninja Scroll
    Happiness bar :
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 2

Post by Sayge Kitsune Sat Jun 21 2008, 20:23

lol
    *catches firework*
    Im gonna put some heat on this one Layla, HEHEH....
    *throws the firwork like a fast ball at Layla*
    Layla-Chan
    Layla-Chan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Layla-Chan Sun Jun 22 2008, 07:56

ouch....its gonna get HOT......!!!

*covers my hands in waves of chakra to catch the firework, its so hot that steam is coming from my hands*
    *throws it back at Sayge Kitsune with twice the speed as im using some chakra to power the throw........*

(firework turns into a flame-ball, lmao)
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Sayge Kitsune Sun Jun 29 2008, 22:17

Hmmmm.... this might hurt... NOT!!! I luv fire!!!!hes
    Black Flame Fists Jutsu
    *creates black flames around hands. catches fireball. the ball of flames turn black*
    Too bad for u, black flames cant be extinguished. Catch it and burn!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    lol
    *Uses chakra to throw black fireball super fast at Layla*
    Layla-Chan
    Layla-Chan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Layla-Chan Wed Jul 02 2008, 08:47

Bwahaha damn, how can i dogde this i wonder.........

whirlwind lightning defense jutsu
    *i summon a whirlwind that is electrically charged, the wind embraces and protects me from the fire-ball, which is then bounced back at you. This is followed by several lightning bolts being fired in your direction*

Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sayge Kitsune Sun Jul 06 2008, 21:01

Ok, time to bring the action!!! Lightning Shockwave Jutsu!
    *Concentrates lightning to hand, then shoots it out like a huge shock wave, sending everything infornt of me back to Layla-chan (firework, lightning bolts, rocks, trees, etc.)*
    Heheheh....
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 LjFirework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Jul 07 2008, 04:07

*Watches the pretty explosions* O____o
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sayge Kitsune Mon Jul 07 2008, 18:28

How will she be able to escape? SHE WONT!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 LjFirework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Jul 07 2008, 18:30

Oooh, so cruel :D
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sayge Kitsune Mon Jul 07 2008, 18:33

Sorry, I got a little carried away. Hehehe...
    Layla-Chan
    Layla-Chan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Layla-Chan Sat Jul 12 2008, 06:50

Sayge Kitsune wrote:How will she be able to escape? SHE WONT!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

NO! NO! NO! i cant escape
    *takes hits from everything*
    I\'m Dead
    *is thrown into hospital by the impact of the obsticles and is healed up*
    *returns with a vengance Evil Plan *
    *throws a firework at S_K*
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sayge Kitsune Sat Jul 12 2008, 15:46

*kicks it back to Layla-chan*
    Here u go. I think u dropped this.
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13215
    What's up Tab : Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Boondock
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Connorandmurphy
    Fanclubs : FMA Club,soul eater
    Happiness bar :
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-01

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by judai12 Tue Jul 15 2008, 17:34

*catchs a firework*

i did it
    Layla-Chan
    Layla-Chan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Layla-Chan Fri Jul 18 2008, 07:13

S_K, if judai12 just caught that firework then your not very good at aiming, unless it was intercepted..... ^_^
    Layla-Chan
    Layla-Chan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Layla-Chan Thu Aug 21 2008, 13:31

ok, im sorry, you are really a good kicker and aimer, dont take it really personally...
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Boondock
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Connorandmurphy
    Happiness bar :
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by judai12 Thu Aug 21 2008, 14:25

thats ok
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Post by Hiiatte Sun Aug 24 2008, 11:04

spits out firecrackers
    Keia-Chan
    Keia-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-21

AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power: 14
    Instinct: 14

Post by Keia-Chan Wed Sep 03 2008, 05:32

*lands by feet*
    mm, nice....
    Layla-Chan
    Layla-Chan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Layla-Chan Wed Sep 03 2008, 06:13

yeah
    *blows up by Keia*
    catch - throws firework at hiiatte
    sheshe
    sheshe
    Citizen

Number of posts : 3
    Happiness bar :
    Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

Firework Catch Game If you don't play you'll hurt my feelins - Page 33 Empty Can you tell me?

Post by sheshe Wed Sep 17 2008, 05:23

i want to know a good game site,do you know? i hear of a site that is www.upgold.net ,i want to have a look.Excited
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Sep 17 2008, 05:39

>_> would you stop posting that everywhere?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Sep 17 2008, 14:16

I have a vague 6th sense feeling that that is a recruiter...
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by judai12 Sat Sep 20 2008, 17:00

*throws two fireworks*
    Keia-Chan
    Keia-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-21

AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power: 14
    Instinct: 14

Post by Keia-Chan Wed Oct 29 2008, 08:20

catches one

where is the other?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 22:11