WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
Darkflame
Aichu
spyke543
UchihaAyame
KarateKeyaQ
Banouin
AkiQ
Hiiatte
Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
Friesenator
Shugo
Horai
Kunoichi_Ara
Shemoku
Zeik
dark_Raptor
Saiyo
teikiatsu
Koneko_Bozu8
Kurokumo
Angelic Harmony
LyricalM
mung kuan
Choushi
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
quater
panthachild
Ryo-kun
knssquad
MichiXChan93
GL
KatannaSan
Meika-Chan
amaterasu
Yoyo
Titaniumxvx
Renden2005
Kagamiko
Sasori Kung fu masta
UnknownMarauder
theBOSS.
46 posters

Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys?

theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Empty Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys?

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:21

I just stumbled upon this topic... someone said that:

(http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/girls-shouldn-t-e-allowed-to-play-contact-games-with-boys/t.30728379/)

Girls should not be allowed to play contact sports with boys.

Girls are NOT equal to boys.

1. The average of boys are infact more durable than girls.

Example: I have had experience in this. In soccer I tried to kick a ball up the field it bounced off a guys shin pad and hit a girl in the arm. She cried, and I could NOT play at all for the entire rest of the game. Why? Cause I did not want to hurt anyone else. That might be just me, but I was one of the best players on that team and could of stopped a goal. We ended up tieing.

2. Girls are meaner to the boys in Sports.

This one is Debatable but in my experience of Sports they are.

Example: I have seen other girls get mad at boys OR girls in Sports for passes etc. Boys also do this, but not at the same level.

I am not saying Boys or Girls are better, and I am not saying they are ALL like this. I know some wimp boys, and some strong girls.

3. It is not fair to the boys.

Example: For me I know, that I can not Slide tackle, tackle, or barely touch a girl. So even if they are tough I do not want to get near them.

Co-ed sports for the girls are not fine, if they want to play with Co-ed that is unfair to people like me, and I know many boys on my team have a problem with that too. So it is not fair for me.

Also: I did not sign up for a co-ed sport. I signed up to do A soccer Camp, or a soccer Team. Girls are on both of my teams and I have had both of the girls on both teams yell at me. I did nothing. Especially the part when I by mistake bounced the soccer ball to hit that girl a girl on my team kicked me in the shins and I wasn't wearing shin pads. She yelled at me to tell her Im sorry and was a complete idiot to me.

I took it. Why? Cause I have a strong sense of Empathy and I DO believe that I should not harm girls. Why? Cause they Cry, and Empathy means feeling other emotions.

Fact: I am not trying to be sexist.

I would love to thank Starcraft Haxor for this point:

Rugby. My favourite sport of all time. I play full contact and on an all boys team.

Do you know how to tackle in Rugby? You have to land your head on the other guys butt. Why? Cause the butts the softest part. I am not gay thank you very much, which is exactly my point. I have a certain degree of respect for Girls body parts. I don't even like touching girls as I have explained before. Touch their butts with my head? I really don't think so.

I thinK I've made this point before but people aren't getting it:

For Tai Kwon Do, Or Karate, Or Rugby, Or ANY contact game or Sport it is hard for the boys. I do know MANY boys who have a problem with touching girls. I don't do Tai Kwon do or Karate so I would have to ask some other people, and I am not asking for Stories or people saying, 'I'm a girl and I'm so and so and did So and so'

What I am saying is that It is not fair to the boys too. You have to look at all the points if you are going to comment any sense please.

I am not saying all girls aren't tough as that... Im reading the posts and most of them are stories about, 'I know a girl' but I also ask you to post on, 'I know a girl who was really bad'

I know all of you will ignore that, Why? Cause most of you here are girls and most of you infact are very sporty. But for me and my team (Been repeating this. sad ) Do have a problem tackling a girl, or if she gets hurt.

I know some are you of Passionate about this, but please remember this is just MY opinion. Don't Foul your mouth for just me. I'm TRYING to be civil about this, but some of you don't think so.

Please tell me what you think :/

Last edited by on Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:36; edited 1 time in total
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2335
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 69
    Power: 72
    Instinct: 62

Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Empty Re: Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys?

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:33

The guy who wrote it, although he claims he is not being sexist, is, in fact, being extremely sexist, and quite discrimatory. I hate that type >.>
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Empty Re: Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys?

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:33

yeah... my sister cursed him off -___-;;;

there was some interesting feedback from the other people though, it was quite fun to read.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:38

lol I can bet.

Personally, I think it's the coach's decision whether girls can be allowed on a team. It's teh Coache's decision, not the players. What the hell ever happened to 'teamwork'?
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:40

Apparently, it died when the guys complained that the girls were messing up the team...
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:40

I can undertand that.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:41

I mean, I understand about the rugby thing... but... 'tis a bit too much Oh Man...
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:44

that guy's a duche :D

end of story.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:45

lol and it is a happy ending, too, Sasori ^.^
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:46

what a lovely ending.

i'd like to see more sexist duche killing, but... meh.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:46

lol that would be fun, but there's always room for a sequal.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:48

lol

i wonder what'll happen when guys read this thread...
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:48

that will be funny. Worst comes to worst, it could be a war between the Girls and the Boys here on WotN.
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? ThMori-Sempai
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:49

they'll probably get all sexist too.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:50

that'd be awesome Bwahaha
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:50

Yeah. But, good thing is, if we do go to war, there's more females on WotN than males, if I'm nto mistaken.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:51

yeah, but there are a lot of smart guys on WotN...

But who'd Titan side with? ><
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:52

lol indeed.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Thu Dec 27 2007, 15:55

Of course we should!

1. What's the difference between a girl crying and a guy crying? I he cant play anymore because someone cried that's HIS problem. If he can't cope with playing against girls he should quit. Don't get upset or anything, but if I hit someone so hard that they started crying, I would be glad cus I know she will be more carefull when the ball comes to her next time and that will affect her game to our advantige.

2 as for my old team, we got mad at each other instead of kicking down an opponent. Cuz that's bad. Red card. ^^ I gues guys just aren't used to being yelled at bu their team mates.

3. Still, if he can't touch a girl, that's his problem. The girl has choosen herself to play with boys, she knows it's a tougher game. Let her deal with it. I'd love to play a co-ed team if I got the chance, just because the game is so much different and it will make me a better player. (Face it, the average guy team is better than the average girl team.)

Besides, this guy seems to have no backbone- don't take just because a girl yells at you, yell back. Or she'll continue to be a bitch.

As for the other sports, the girls choose to play with guys, let them take care of the problems. Gee.. do wath they guys here do when playing with/against girls- take advantige of the situation and grope her..... do it enough and I promise she'll quit. That felt wierd writing, cus guys shouldn't grope girls. I just know that if I was this guy, I would have done it. And if I ever played a guysgirls team I would. Don't hate me. ^^''
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 16:00

I don't hate you.

That's kinda like what I said...
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 16:04

Totally agreeing with ya, Kaga
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Girls shouldn't be allowed to play sports with Guys? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Thu Dec 27 2007, 16:04

O_o I ment the groping thing, but 'kay ^_______^
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Dec 27 2007, 16:05

now you confused me O__O
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Thu Dec 27 2007, 16:06

o.o I'm confuzzled. I was agreeing with Kagamiko's talking abtou the guy being a wimp T.T
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Dec 27 2007, 16:06

death-chan wrote:yeah, but there are a lot of smart guys on WotN...

But who'd Titan side with? ><

guys.. he sexist twords most girls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 22:18