WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
D-Dei
theBOSS.
jake989
Angelic Harmony
8 posters

Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]]

Poll

Do you hate me for taking so long? ^_^;;

[ 0 ]
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] 2HwAlpQ0%Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] 2HwAlpQ100%Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] ORIszmu [100%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] LjChoosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Empty Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]]

Post by Angelic Harmony Tue Dec 18 2007, 20:26

"Where are we going?" Maeko asked harshly, being dragged by her upper arm and heading into the deepest parts of the woods that Konoha had. "Somewhere that we can go that your teammates won't interfere at and mine can only come. We don't need all the attention." Hirami spoke, even as it was softly, Maeko could still hear the coldness on the brim of each of the words. "Why do you not want my teammates here? What are ya planning?" Maeko asked more, looking ahead of her to see Mizumi and Kyro. "Finally, Hirami. Why'd you take so long?" Mizumi complained, lifting her sword that she was leaning on and strapping it on her waist. Her bow rattling behind her as she moved.

Hirami finally let go of Maeko's arm, walking over to her teammates in a slow, graceful pace. Whispers ran from the group as at times, Kyro stole some blank glances her way. She shifted uncomfortably on her heels, watching as the group broke apart and Kyro stepped forward. "Here's what's happening. Your going to have a fight with Mizumi. If you live, or beat her. You have out respect. But if you are dead, than we throw your body in that river," he said, pointing to the frantic water about 100ft away, "if you survive, but is too hurt to even move, we kill you. Than throw your body in the water. Got it? Because you have no option on whather you want to fight or not."

Maeko had to blink a couple times, the information circling in her head. She finally looked over at Mizumi, who smirked her way, tapping her fingers lightly on her katana. "I have nothing to fight with..." Maeko started, looking at all of Mizumi's weapons again. Just than, Hirami unsheathed her blades from her back, tossing them to Maeko, who caught them shockingly well. "Use those. If you can weild them. I can't yet. I just use them to fight with. Supposivly, I am not the true holder. I can't have the real power of it yet. I'm not saying you are. But you should be able to fight with them too." Hirami spoke, walking over to the sidelines.

Mizumi started slowly towards the fighting zone.((Area, zone, space, whatever >.<)) Her graceful like moves already intimidating Maeko as she turned around to face Maeko once more. Maeko picked up the heavy swords, dragging them lightly over to the fighting zone and getting into her uncoordinated stance. While Mizumi on the other hand--like she does everything else--gracefully bent her knees into her stance and pointed her bow at Maeko. "Let's get this over with, I have better things to do than to be here fighting this weakling." "I am no weakling!" And with that, Maeko charged at Mizumi with all her strength.

PART 2 OF CHAPTER 6: ((Because some people think that this ^ was only chapter 6...WRONG!))

Maeko swung won of the mighty blades upward, slicing through the air, and only the air. While Mizumi jumped back, throwing two kunai's at Maeko. Maeko knew only little about fighting, but she knew her defense well. She used her flexibility to her fullest, going low into a split so the kunai's landed in back of back, just barely nipping a few strands on Maeko's dark brown hair. She looked up quickly, rolling over and collecting her blades on the floor before two more kunai's could hit her in the chest. Than, getting up quickly, she ran towards Mizumi again, blades upfront and arms extended forward. "You won't get anywhere doing that, weakling." Mizumi mocked, poofing away in an instant, leaving Maeko confused for her where abouts.

Suddenly stumbling forward, Maeko placed a stiff hand on her right shoulder, looking at the bright red oozing substance that layered her finger tip. Her head tilting slightly to the side to see a black kunai emerging from her shoulder. "Shit..." She whispered, pulling the kuani out quickly and throwing it to the ground. Maeko soon saw Mizumi to the right of her, once more. Secretly taking out a kunai wile holding the blade, and sending it rippling towards Mizumi. Mizumi gasped quickly, flipping over to a new spot and glaring daggers at Maeko. "Wench!" She hissed, focusing chakra onto her feet and running up a tree, dissapearing from sight once more.

Maeko stared up at the tree, but silent fell upon the area. The wind howling and the trees causing most of the noise with the leaves rippling in the wind. She listened closely, the light sound of swifting from behind. Maeko rolled forward, barely being hit by one of Mizumi's arrows. "Die already!" Mizumi shouted, her voice echoing throughout the area. Maeko dodged a couple more arrows coming at her, running quickly up the tree infront of her and dissapearing herself. But the arrows didn't stop. All kept coming at her and striking quickly. Each barely missing her snow pale skin. Until she made the mistake of moving up more, taking her eyes off of the space before her. An arrow striking the mid section of her back.

Her eyes grew huge, body stopping where it was climbing. Than another, and another hitting her body with much force. Her shoulder blade in her left arm and another next to the first arrow. Maeko slid down the tree, collapsing on her stomach, barely able to move her fidgeting arms. Both her arms injured, and her back burning with pain. Mizumi dropping down from the tree to her right, loading another arrow into her bow and pointing it at Maeko. "Take this arrow with pride, weakling," Mizumi scoffed, aiming the weapon at Maeko's neck, "be honored your dieing after fighting, and lost." She laughed. "So clichè..." A whisper flew over.

Mizumi's eyes grew as huge as Maeko's had before, a glowing blue blade slicing it's way threw Mizumi's riht shoulder, her bow and arrow dropping to the floor. The Maeko before her poffing away into a cloud of smoke, and the real one dropping down from the same tree that Mizumi previously came from. The arrows coming out of Maeko like it belonged to her body. "Never reveil yourself from a battle once you hide from your enemy, unless you know for sure that they are dead. Tip from the weakling." Maeko commented, watching as the angry Mizumi stripped the blade from her shoulder. "You got lucky." Mizumi replied. "No, I got some skill." Maeko argued back, pulling out the last arrow that plunged into her skin. Her body halfway covered in bright red. Streams of blood coming form the sides of her lip.

The blade glowed more brightly, fidgeting around on the ground and finally sliding back over to Maeko, who took it delicately. "So, you are the true owner. Coincidence." Mizumi said, gripping her bow in her hand covered in blood as well. Mizumi stumbled forward suddenly, two more kunai hitting her back and her right leg. "Shit!" She yelled, taking out the kunai's. The Maeko infront of her poofing like the other, and the real one dropped from the tree to the left. "Sad that you can't tell the difference between a clone, and the real thing." "Who said to talk so much?" Mizumi suddenly taking out a scroll and summoning a bunch of kunai's, shuriken, and more arrows from it. Maeko, stunned with surprise, got hit with mostly everything.

5 kunai's hit her dead in the stomach, while another at the right of her chest. 2 shuriken hitting her right arm and 3 hitting both legs. Than 1 arrow hitting her directly in the chest, and the other 2 missing by a tad. Maeko dropped to her knee's. More blood soaking her body, the blades in her hand remaining firmly at grasp. Her eyes scanned the fighting field, watching Kyro place a hand on Mizumi as Hirami healed the wounds on her. Her Vision blurred, as her body collapsed to the side, her world finally become dark.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02 2008, 10:32; edited 4 times in total
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Instinct: 39

Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Empty Re: Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]]

Post by jake989 Tue Dec 18 2007, 21:09

Wow...Didn't see that twist!
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Wed Dec 19 2007, 18:04

LOL

I'm not worthy xP

meh. I prefer my tarot cards anyway XD
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 19 2007, 18:17

You have those in your pouches ^_^
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Wed Dec 19 2007, 18:18

awesomeness.

when's the full chapter being posted?
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 19 2007, 18:22

Soon, I couldn't think last night.
    hopefully I can today.
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Dec 22 2007, 18:19

whee~ ooh.. you dun know my other weapons..

i used one other one once, but i fohgot when :3

uh... THROW HER IN THE WATER XP
    Shinobi's Redemption
    Shinobi's Redemption
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3767
    What's up Tab : Converted in both religion and spirituality.
    Fanclubs : None not interested
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-09

AMP
    Natural: 10
    Power: 10
    Instinct: 10

Post by Shinobi's Redemption Sat Dec 22 2007, 18:27

not bad charm
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 6]] Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sun Dec 23 2007, 00:14

put up the rest!!

T.T
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sun Dec 23 2007, 00:21

Lol, Thanks Shino-kun

and LATER Dei!

Tomarrow
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sun Dec 23 2007, 03:31

like the 24 or today?
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Mon Dec 24 2007, 22:44

nya.. that was a short chappie T.T
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 26 2007, 12:15

It's not done!!!
    Im being lazy, leave me alone -.-
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:09

GET MOVING!!!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:10

Damn It!
    YOU FRUITS!!!
    God, I'll do it know..
    *Mutters*
    Damn people don't know how to leave me alone. Tch.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:16

Damn people don't know how to leave me alone. Tch.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:18

-.-"
    Imma kill you Jakey
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:23

Angelic Harmony wrote:-.-"
    Imma kill you Jakey
    Sounds smexy!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:25

*Growls*
    NEVER say that. I swear I'll strangle you.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:29

Angelic Harmony wrote:*Growls*
    Sounds........SMEXY!!!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:30

jake989 wrote:
    Angelic Harmony wrote:*Growls*
    Sounds........SMEXY!!!
    *Tackles Jake*
    *Chokes him*
    I. Said. Shut. Up!!!!
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:31

Bwahaha nnnn.....eee....ee..v...vvv...v..v.......vvverrrr!

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:31; edited 1 time in total
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:31

You shut up or...
    Or..*Thinks*
    Ill kill the blue rose!
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:32

No you wouldn't.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 26 2007, 13:38

Damn..Wish you would fall for that -.-"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 04:57