WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
quater
theBOSS.
Destroyer of Souls
Renden2005
amaterasu
Itachi-NiiSan
FantacyOfNaruto
11 posters

medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's)

FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Empty medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's)

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Dec 06 2007, 16:35

ok i read what Sayomi Hatake wrote and i agree. I also wish to open one only because I love that kind of stuff....I mean in other forums I am in charge for that kind of stuff and in real life I actuall help make stuff like antidotes using snake venom and stuff..... so if i can have your opinion on this then thanks^^

Also as Sayomi Hatake wrote about the names and stuff ill set that up to. I will also have winners and can choose (if its ok with the kages). I also sort of want to be fair and say that you can get stuff for ex.

Name: Snake Poison
    Inventor: me
    History: N/A?
    Type: gas, liquid, solid
    Ingrediants: black mumba posion, green mumba poison, and dragondust
    Effect: If enemy somehow has it in there system then their system is oppisite ex. if you try to move your left leg you will move your right arm instead.
    Damage: none
    Cost: none but must find ingrediants or win a mission (kages if you would set up where to get the items in this forum?)

Also I wanna give some freebes in other words every 2 months people would get free items acourding to chart:
    Acadamy Students: get a pack containing 10 items

Gennin: get a pack containing 20 items and 1vial of special medicine

Chuunin: get a pack containing 20 items, 5 vials of special medicine, and 5 vials of special venom (every extra tai you get another free item, with gen special meds, and nin for extra venom)

Jonnin: get a pack containing 40 items, 15 vials of special medicine and special venom, and 5 of choosing (same deal with extra)

Kages: (special) package with 50 items, 25 vials of special medicine and special venom, and 10 of choosing (same deal with the extra tai, gen, and nin)

if i missed any other rank plz tell

and im still getting ideas with the medicines so please tell me what you think.

THX

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09 2007, 10:42; edited 1 time in total
    Itachi-NiiSan
    Itachi-NiiSan
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 54
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-12

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Empty Re: medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's)

Post by Itachi-NiiSan Sun Dec 09 2007, 10:28

yay free stuff
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Empty Re: medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's)

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 10:30

what about jounin?
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Sun Dec 09 2007, 10:38

oh srry ill change that
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 11:00

ok
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Sun Dec 09 2007, 18:13

changed
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10040
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-17

AMP
    Natural: 153
    Power: 151
    Instinct: 141

Post by Renden2005 Sun Dec 09 2007, 19:11

i dunno...it seems odd that it is just now being posted, and by you when it was Sayomi's idea...
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 807
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-23

AMP
    Natural: 71
    Power: 69
    Instinct: 74

Post by Destroyer of Souls Sun Dec 09 2007, 19:22

Cause she's a copy cat! Which is only a good thing if you kakashi!
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Sun Dec 09 2007, 19:36

Destroyer of Souls wrote:Cause she's a copy cat! Which is only a good thing if you kakashi!

no not really because......i
    1. in real life use and make medicine
    2. on other forums i am in charge for medicine shops
    3. i forgot to ask PF for this

so no i did not copycat when i just saw it, i remembered.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sun Dec 09 2007, 19:37

a lot of people can make medicine irl, fantacy... i do that aswell.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:13

I can't. Tylenol or nothing please.
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5310
    What's up Tab : I failed.
    Happiness bar :
    medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100medicines, herbs and so forth (like Sayomi Hatake's) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: ZerQ
    Power: ZerQ
    Instinct: ZerQ

Post by Q Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:13

Aleve is better
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:17

O__O

usually, when i get colds i make some herbal tea and i'm better...
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 807
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-23

AMP
    Natural: 71
    Power: 69
    Instinct: 74

Post by Destroyer of Souls Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:17

Well i dont see why you two cant run the shop jointly. like she sells poisons you sell medicine. doesn't seem like that bad an idea actually.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:18

i eat soup
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:26

and us medics feel left out TT.TT
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Mon Dec 10 2007, 17:17

no do you actually take nakes and get the venom? and i am a metic
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Dec 10 2007, 17:21

I never knew you're a medic... O__O

Maybe there's something wrong with my cpu... damn thing... I gotta go get it fixed...

Why would I take snakes and get the venom? I use herbs to make medicine for my grandmother. That's it. If I really wanted to kill someone I'd want the satisfaction of ripping them apart with my bare hands.

and there IS cyanide now.
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Mon Dec 10 2007, 18:33

oh me too ^^ i mean i make medicine from venom and herbs...so yeah......
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Dec 10 2007, 18:34

oh.

gosh, i got startled... i just got my computer fixed and whatnot...

I may not be a pro at baking and stuff but when it comes to medicinal stuff... my family trusts me most Cowboy
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Tue Dec 11 2007, 15:58

me too.....my family thinks im the best medic for the house... but still i also use herbs and i bake...Its fun
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Tue Dec 11 2007, 15:59

awesome XD
    i dunno, my parents tell me i should be a doctor or lawyer but i really wanna be a manga artist (though i suck)...
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Tue Dec 11 2007, 18:54

omg i lov to draw manga to
    Venomu Veis
    Venomu Veis
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1858
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-28

AMP

Post by Venomu Veis Thu Jan 24 2008, 04:47

If you have a wide imagination, why not right?
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Sat Jan 26 2008, 05:33

yup your right

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 18:23