WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
FantacyOfNaruto
RLO-CHAN
Renden2005
Gods Warrior
Caranthir the Dark
naruto_fan12
yondaime2
quater
Choushi
amaterasu
theBOSS.
SilverLegionare
16 posters

I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler)

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler)

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 30 2007, 22:44

380?
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler)

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:25

quater wrote:Which will be Kakashi, then he will die by Kabuto (This is in the new timeskip of course after they kill off Pein too) and Naruto will defeat Kabuto and be named the 8th Hokage.

^That's the master theory kids.

i agree Q....scince kabuto will not be able to fit into the plot now because its in too deep....so in another series i think tsunade will still be hokage though....just cuz it'll seem unlikely that sai would do it now...and i think its gonna be more than just sai...i think it'll be the whole anbu roots...so it will leave tsunade totally open....and when she dies kakashi will come up and die by kabuto/orochimaru who has refined his jutsu to suit both the healing and just plain cool jutsu....but i think the original team 7 will rejoin eventually to fight kabuto/oro.....
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10040
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-17

AMP
    Natural: 153
    Power: 151
    Instinct: 141

Post by Renden2005 Sat Dec 01 2007, 04:48

i know people wont like this...but i have a feeling Jiraya will escape...Tsunade did bet he'd die...and in ch:380 she basically said if he comes back she'd be with him...as girlfriend or wife whatever...and i think Kishimoto will allow the pervy sage that honor...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 11:48

Renden2005 wrote:i know people wont like this...but i have a feeling Jiraya will escape...Tsunade did bet he'd die...and in ch:380 she basically said if he comes back she'd be with him...as girlfriend or wife whatever...and i think Kishimoto will allow the pervy sage that honor...

Not quite, I think Tsunade is left a lonely sad life, and this is proven by her bet, which will be one that I think will come true, and remember a few chapters her sadness is what makes her, heavy, so to speak, I just don't see Tsunade getting what she wants, same for Jiraiya. One recurrent theme throughout the show is that the old people did things the wrong way, and the new generation needs to fix it.

As for what Choushi said not so fast, I believe Tsunade will die soon by Sai's hand, and that way Kakashi will get a few years of Hokage under him before Kabutimaru kills him. And then it will lead straight to Naruto's Hokageness.

As for Itachi, he is also as good as dead, Pein, he's on his way, Tobi, definitely not gonna die.

Kisame and Suigetsu, well that is just all about the fun isn't it ^_^
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 12:31

yea i see where ur coming from....and i think that tsunade deliberately said that knowing she always loses her bets...so saying that is her way of trying to use reverse psycology on fate or something like that.......and for sai to get to tsunade somebodys gonna have to kill that one girl with the pig.....and then keep the whole village preoccupied so tsunade will be by herself....i know sai can do it himself but it would make sense too if it were by a group instead of just sai himself.....and i think shikamaru and the team are still at the village..
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 15:09

Choushi wrote:yea i see where ur coming from....and i think that tsunade deliberately said that knowing she always loses her bets...so saying that is her way of trying to use reverse psycology on fate or something like that.......and for sai to get to tsunade somebodys gonna have to kill that one girl with the pig.....and then keep the whole village preoccupied so tsunade will be by herself....i know sai can do it himself but it would make sense too if it were by a group instead of just sai himself.....and i think shikamaru and the team are still at the village..

Yeah, I was thinking, in my fanfic Unk and I are writing, though I know it wont be followed, is that we had Kabutimaru go 10 tails/9 tails (I still haven't decided which it will be for him) on the village while Sai secretly killed Tsunade. But I know what you mean. And Shizune will die too I am sure. To bad she was cool. And she is trying to use reverse, but her heart is in him coming home and that's why she will lose.

It's no doubt Root's the next big organization in the series, mixxed with Sasuke's group. Shikamaru's team is still out, and Rock Lee's team should be too, so that will probably be our time to see them really fight it out.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:00

yup....wow i like how you just finish the theorys i put up.....it makes it easier for me to come up with something else
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:39

Choushi wrote:yup....wow i like how you just finish the theorys i put up.....it makes it easier for me to come up with something else

Well shucks thanks, but I figured you'd dislike it me being nosy or know it allish... Hehehe...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:49

no not at all it just gives me more ideas to build on...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:51

Yeah me too, brainstorming rocks ^_^
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:57

i agree....if there were more people....it would be even more fun...i think...but this is cool
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:57

Yeah, me, you, amaterasu, and sometimes Renden. Good enough for me when they get to big they get obnoxious. Cause then you have, the noob.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:01

yea....thats true...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:07

Haha no not always I was just making it up ^_^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:14

lol

but i wonder if orochimaru ever caught a jinchuuriki
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:35

Good question, were they aware of the mission when he left?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 08 2007, 22:11

quater wrote:Good question, were they aware of the mission when he left?

of orochimaru's mission?
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10040
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-17

AMP
    Natural: 153
    Power: 151
    Instinct: 141

Post by Renden2005 Sun Dec 09 2007, 04:23

he was in the Akatsuki and they want to catch all of the Jinchuuriki...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 09:03

well of course but did he capture any?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Dec 13 2007, 19:08

I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 N638751777_313643_7435

look this made me laugh a bit.
    RLO-CHAN
    RLO-CHAN
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6074
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-01

AMP

Post by RLO-CHAN Thu Dec 13 2007, 19:13

amaterasu wrote:I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 N638751777_313643_7435

XD
    Go Jiraiya!
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Sat Dec 15 2007, 16:10

AS I WOULD SAY EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 15 2007, 16:13

RLO-CHAN wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 N638751777_313643_7435

XD
    Go Jiraiya!

I hope not. I hope not.

And I have expected the unexpected. Like Yondaime being Naruto's brother. No one saw it coming. I put my rep on the line. And it got me nowhere.
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Sat Dec 15 2007, 16:30

....but still EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!!! ....and Q you know why im not saying anything that Detailed
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 15 2007, 16:54

Yes. But I don't like to expect things. I like to guess and surmise. Theorize and think ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 19:36