WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Kagamiko
TanukiRen
Destinykil
neon kun
Malovelence
crack2
teikiatsu
RLO-CHAN
theBOSS.
Meika-Chan
Lunami
sasukesgirl
azuki_dashi16
Choushi
yondaime2
Yoyo
amaterasu
Brinckmyster
quater
UnknownMarauder
24 posters

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Empty Re: Kabuto (Possible Spoilers)

Post by quater Mon Nov 26 2007, 20:13

Naw it's still around hir somewhere...Just not on this thread but the old locked away one.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2335
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 69
    Power: 72
    Instinct: 62

Post by UnknownMarauder Mon Nov 26 2007, 20:18

Ah okay. *doesn't know how this sort of stuff works*
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 26 2007, 20:19

Yeah the Host we use automatically locks stuff up, it didn't get cleaned away. Around page 45.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Mon Nov 26 2007, 20:22

Ah, okay. That makes sense
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 26 2007, 20:24

Mhm, so hows the cemetery going?
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Mon Nov 26 2007, 20:26

I don't think it's going too bad. Mom showed me some pictures of unusual tombstones and graves, so I have some more ideas for those instead of the traditional half-oval age-worn thingy.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Nov 27 2007, 00:35

okay... that's gonna be awesome!  Can't wait to read that unk!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:27

Yay!

Where has unk been lately =/
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Nov 30 2007, 18:31

I dunno Q.... that's a good question...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 30 2007, 19:02

HW?
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Nov 30 2007, 21:35

lol Amaterasu almost hit the nail on the head. Until I get my homework caught up and my grades up, I am banned from the Internet (unless for a research paper) Monday to Friday.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 30 2007, 21:37

UnknownMarauder wrote:lol Amaterasu almost hit the nail on the head. Until I get my homework caught up and my grades up, I am banned from the Internet (unless for a research paper) Monday to Friday.
    that really sucks but i'll be gone for a while until the christmas break probably
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Nov 30 2007, 21:43

Same reason?

oh, and PoeticNightmare's moving on the 6th, so that's why he's not online
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 30 2007, 22:17

UnknownMarauder wrote:Same reason?

oh, and PoeticNightmare's moving on the 6th, so that's why he's not online

we know why poe isn't on

but i have like 3 essays and two big projets so...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 10:44

Boo....My kabuto crew!

By the way I just realized Storm is the same color As Kabuto, so out of our Kabuto crew me and Brinck are in the wrong villages.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:41

The Guide to the Yakushi Theory

Kabuto Edition

Kabuto has always bordered on one of my favorite characters, from his nonchalant cool attitude, to his cunning wit, and yet the way he still is very nice to Naruto, even when he is trying to kill him. And one night, it all came together for me, and I realized, why Kabuto is one of the most impacting characters of the series. Kabuto, is going to change the series.

Starting from the original seemingly friendly meeting between Kabuto and the Rookie nine, Kabuto's motives have always remained largely unknown, his background, hidden, and his true plans, unawares. Though always overshadowed by Orochimaru, outdone by Itachi and the Akatsuki, and coolness wise no where near that of Sasuke Uchiha (If you are a hater of an of the aforementioned characters do not take it out on me please), Kabuto Yakushi has something that these big names lack in the Naruto series, something that, if the writer has any of the skill we have seen from him thus far we will soon see, and that amazing quality Kabuto Yakushi brings up that makes him worthy of note, worthy of appreciation, worthy of careful observation and study is potential.

“Potential? You mean he looks like he might be able to train harder, why that's completely worthless!” No, I do not mean that form of potential, though I give it a glancing wave, I am referring to the potential to be the biggest villain in the series.

Kabuto, was the first Ninja to recognize Naruto Uzumaki as a threat, before fighting him, and the first major villain to take note of him. When Orochimaru asked of Sasuke Uchiha, all Kabuto could do was boast upon Naruto. When everyone else was going to the Chuunin Exams to see Sasuke verse Gaara, or to see the Hyuuga kid fight, instead Kabuto's words were “Give me a good show wont you Naruto?”. When talking to Orochimaru, before the hospital scene when Orochimaru dared him to kill Sasuke, Kabuto immediately recognized that Orochimaru, was worried about Naruto. Kabuto hardly paid attention to Sasuke Uchiha, unlike everyone else in the series thus far, and instead always focused on Naruto Uzumaki, even though it was his master's target. This alludes us to the question, why would he do this? What draws him to Naruto Uzumaki?

You see, Kabuto Yakushi, is a man of mysteries. The mysteries range from, what is with his insistence on healing his enemies and allies? He healed both Sakura, with a jutsu from afar even Tsunade can't perform, and Hinata at the stadium with the same hand that he used to knock out Kiba with, seconds later. Look also how he may have played a hand in Orochimaru's obvious bad luck with vessels. First off, Kimimaro got a strange sickness that the best medic possibly in the ninja world couldn't heal? Or did he contract it due to Kabuto's expert knowledge? Does no one else find the scene where Kabuto told him not to move sound gloating? He failed to kill him in the hospital? Or purposefully blundered?

Now let me establish the proof that Kabuto is an essential character in the series. First and foremost the writer of Naruto has yet to kill of Kabuto. This alone says a lot. He's had opportunities too, lot's of them, he could have had Kakashi kill him at the stadium, Naruto with the Rasengan, with the Chakra blast, and the most obvious maybe of all was Sasuke Uchiha with his Sharingan. But yet he is still around and causing trouble.

Here's where it gets interesting, where Kabuto goes from an neat side character to the next large villain in the series that Naruto will face after Pein. You see, it is my belief that there is three arcs to Naruto, the first, was passed into the shippuden, the Shippuden being the second, and the third will be the next timeskip. Now as for how this relates to Kabuto Yakushi? Here is how things will I believe go down. We will start off by putting the fact that Kabuto without a doubt has a wild side? Don't believe me? How about his red eyes in the Chuunin Exam, I know it's one of the oldest mysteries to the series, but it's not my only proof, not by a long shot. He left the Chuunin Exams in fear of “awakening something”. He toyed with Hatake Kakashi as if he was even greater then him in the hospital, then fooled him. Kabuto later messed with him at the Chuunin Exam, he gave Orochimaru a “am I going to have kill you look” when he said if you want to stop me. Kabuto is a bit crazy, he got hit with a full blast of Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra and just sat up saying what power, he heals enemies of his, proven by Sakura's healing at a distance (a move Tsunade can't perform) and Hinata's healing at the Stadium. He is without a doubt an unstable person.

Who are other unstable people in the series? Well one could easily say Naruto
    Uzumaki, after all, was it not he who would have become a monster like Gaara, not to mention how he goes from crazy angry in a fight to calm and thinkable? And Gaara, he was also quite unstable, not even able to sleep for a long time. What do these two characters have in common. Jinchurriki. They both have a Bijuu. And Kabuto Yakushi also has a bijuu.

I understand you think it's crazy, but think about it. The guy took the Rasengan, true not in full form, but Yondaime's signature technique, head on, and stood up to fight afterwards. And when he healed himself, the only healing similar to it in the entire series, is the scene after Naruto got cut by the Demon Brothers and his arm healed, and it was exactly the same. No Chakra hand, or ball formed, simply his skin rebuilt itself, just like Naruto's does. That alone should be enough to trouble even a good skeptic, it after all is in no way related to his medical skills. After all, his great move was regeneration, and yet where did all that regeneration come from, medical skills yes, but Jinchurriki chakra would be needed to keep up that kind of regeneration all the time.

Also, he left the chuunin exam not to awaken something, either an extreme wild side, or maybe perhaps a Jinchurriki. We know that it happens, Gaara's was awoken and Naruto's too, and they go crazy. And he was found in a battle with all the enemies slain, the only survivor. Has a jinchurrikiesque to it don't you think? To End a battle the enemy pulled out a Bijuu, and when they realized they couldn't control it they sealed it into Kabuto.

As you think about it, it becomes more and more apparent. Maybe the reason he is so fond of Naruto is because he understands how it must be for Naruto to be a Jinchurriki. You are probably thinking, yeah good idea, except 9 tails is the biggest, and Akatsuki caught all but Naruto. Almost, except answer me this, why does Bijuu mean Ten Tails if there are only 9? Maybe there are two 9 tails, or two parts to the 9 tails, or maybe a ten Tails that is truly the most powerful?

Looking at Kabuto, it's obvious he is hiding something. He wouldn't fight Kakashi, and then fought Tsunade with a smugness, same with Naruto, and Shizune. He talked to Manda like he could boss it around, he had very little fear in asking who Sasuke was. And Sasuke didn't want to fight Kabuto either, does no one else find that mysterious? If he killed Orochimaru without thinking, wouldn't he know it's possible Kabuto might want to kill Sasuke for it? And in that case it'd be better to kill him while he is still unawares.

I am sure everyone has an interesting theory why Itachi was in the forest with Naruto, and what he was going to say. Most believe it was going to be about the Sharingan and Uchiha clan, and I respect that. But what if somehow using those eyes and his wish to research, shown clear by how he actually read the Uchiha files, he found out that there was a tenth Bijuu and Kabuto had it.

Now, as for the rest of the theory, here is how I believe and many others have agreed it's plausible and would be very cool the series will end. To end this arc, Tsunade will be killed by Sai working with Root, who may or may not join with Kabuto. Afterwards, the new timeskip will occur, possibly with Sasuke being killed by Kabuto leading into the new arc. This will lead to Kabuto killing Kakashi, the new Hokage, and he will be beaten by Naruto, proving his will his greater then an equal or even greater Bijuu, and he will become the last Hokage. Or that's the theory in a nutshell folks.

Alright let me know if I missed anything and if you think it's better or worse?

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 KabutohealsselfKabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 NarutoHeals

Last edited by quater on Wed May 21 2008, 21:56; edited 2 times in total
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:32

quater wrote:The Guide to the Yakushi Theory

Kabuto Edition

Kabuto has always bordered on one of my favorite characters, from his nonchalant cool attitude, to his cunning wit, and yet the way he still is very nice to Naruto, even when he is trying to kill him. And one night, it all came together for me, and I realized, why Kabuto is one of the most impacting characters of the series. Kabuto, is going to change the series.

Starting from the original seemingly friendly meeting between Kabuto and the Rookie nine, Kabuto's motives have always remained largely unknown, his background, hidden, and his true plans, unawares. Though always overshadowed by Orochimaru, outdone by Itachi and the Akatsuki, and coolness wise no where near that of Sasuke Uchiha (If you are a hater of an of the aforementioned characters do not take it out on me please), Kabuto Yakushi has something that these big names lack in the Naruto series, something that, if the writer has any of the skill we have seen from him thus far we will soon see, and that amazing quality Kabuto Yakushi brings up that makes him worthy of note, worthy of appreciation, worthy of careful observation and study is potential.

“Potential? You mean he looks like he might be able to train harder, why that's completely worthless!” No, I do not mean that form of potential, though I give it a glancing wave, I am referring to the potential to be the biggest villain in the series.

Kabuto, was the first Ninja to recognize Naruto Uzumaki as a threat, before fighting him, and the first major villain to take note of him. When Orochimaru asked of Sasuke Uchiha, all Kabuto could do was boast upon Naruto. When everyone else was going to the Chuunin Exams to see Sasuke verse Gaara, or to see the Hyuuga kid fight, instead Kabuto's words were “Give me a good show wont you Naruto?”. When talking to Orochimaru, before the hospital scene when Orochimaru dared him to kill Sasuke, Kabuto immediately recognized that Orochimaru, was worried about Naruto. Kabuto hardly paid attention to Sasuke Uchiha, unlike everyone else in the series thus far, and instead always focused on Naruto Uzumaki, even though it was his master's target. This alludes us to the question, why would he do this? What draws him to Naruto Uzumaki?

You see, Kabuto Yakushi, is a man of mysteries. The mysteries range from, what is with his insistence on healing his enemies and allies? He healed both Sakura, with a jutsu from afar even Tsunade can't perform, and Hinata at the stadium with the same hand that he used to knock out Kiba with, seconds later. Look also how he may have played a hand in Orochimaru's obvious bad luck with vessels. First off, Kimimaro got a strange sickness that the best medic possibly in the ninja world couldn't heal? Or did he contract it due to Kabuto's expert knowledge? Does no one else find the scene where Kabuto told him not to move sound gloating? He failed to kill him in the hospital? Or purposefully blundered?

Now let me establish the proof that Kabuto is an essential character in the series. First and foremost the writer of Naruto has yet to kill of Kabuto. This alone says a lot. He's had opportunities too, lot's of them, he could have had Kakashi kill him at the stadium, Naruto with the Rasengan, with the Chakra blast, and the most obvious maybe of all was Sasuke Uchiha with his Sharingan. But yet he is still around and causing trouble.

Here's where it gets interesting, where Kabuto goes from an neat side character to the next large villain in the series that Naruto will face after Pein. You see, it is my belief that there is three arcs to Naruto, the first, was passed into the shippuden, the Shippuden being the second, and the third will be the next timeskip. Now as for how this relates to Kabuto Yakushi? Here is how things will I believe go down. We will start off by putting the fact that Kabuto without a doubt has a wild side? Don't believe me? How about his red eyes in the Chuunin Exam, I know it's one of the oldest mysteries to the series, but it's not my only proof, not by a long shot. He left the Chuunin Exams in fear of “awakening something”. He toyed with Hatake Kakashi as if he was even greater then him in the hospital, then fooled him. Kabuto later messed with him at the Chuunin Exam, he gave Orochimaru a “am I going to have kill you look” when he said if you want to stop me. Kabuto is a bit crazy, he got hit with a full blast of Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra and just sat up saying what power, he heals enemies of his, proven by Sakura's healing at a distance (a move Tsunade can't perform) and Hinata's healing at the Stadium. He is without a doubt an unstable person.

Who are other unstable people in the series? Well one could easily say Naruto
    Uzumaki, after all, was it not he who would have become a monster like Gaara, not to mention how he goes from crazy angry in a fight to calm and thinkable? And Gaara, he was also quite unstable, not even able to sleep for a long time. What do these two characters have in common. Jinchurriki. They both have a Bijuu. And Kabuto Yakushi also has a bijuu.

I understand you think it's crazy, but think about it. The guy took the Rasengan, true not in full form, but Yondaime's signature technique, head on, and stood up to fight afterwards. And when he healed himself, the only healing similar to it in the entire series, is the scene after Naruto got cut by the Demon Brothers and his arm healed, and it was exactly the same. No Chakra hand, or ball formed, simply his skin rebuilt itself, just like Naruto's does. That alone should be enough to trouble even a good skeptic, it after all is in no way related to his medical skills. After all, his great move was regeneration, and yet where did all that regeneration come from, medical skills yes, but Jinchurriki chakra would be needed to keep up that kind of regeneration all the time.

Also, he left the chuunin exam not to awaken something, either an extreme wild side, or maybe perhaps a Jinchurriki. We know that it happens, Gaara's was awoken and Naruto's too, and they go crazy. And he was found in a battle with all the enemies slain, the only survivor. Has a jinchurrikiesque to it don't you think? To End a battle the enemy pulled out a Bijuu, and when they realized they couldn't control it they sealed it into Kabuto.

As you think about it, it becomes more and more apparent. Maybe the reason he is so fond of Naruto is because he understands how it must be for Naruto to be a Jinchurriki. You are probably thinking, yeah good idea, except 9 tails is the biggest, and Akatsuki caught all but Naruto. Almost, except answer me this, why does Bijuu mean Ten Tails if there are only 9? Maybe there are two 9 tails, or two parts to the 9 tails, or maybe a ten Tails that is truly the most powerful?

Looking at Kabuto, it's obvious he is hiding something. He wouldn't fight Kakashi, and then fought Tsunade with a smugness, same with Naruto, and Shizune. He talked to Manda like he could boss it around, he had very little fear in asking who Sasuke was. And Sasuke didn't want to fight Kabuto either, does no one else find that mysterious? If he killed Orochimaru without thinking, wouldn't he know it's possible Kabuto might want to kill Sasuke for it? And in that case it'd be better to kill him while he is still unawares.

I am sure everyone has an interesting theory why Itachi was in the forest with Naruto, and what he was going to say. Most believe it was going to be about the Sharingan and Uchiha clan, and I respect that. But what if somehow using those eyes and his wish to research, shown clear by how he actually read the Uchiha files, he found out that there was a tenth Bijuu and Kabuto had it.

Now, as for the rest of the theory, here is how I believe and many others have agreed it's plausible and would be very cool the series will end. To end this arc, Tsunade will be killed by Sai working with Root, who may or may not join with Kabuto. Afterwards, the new timeskip will occur, possibly with Sasuke being killed by Kabuto leading into the new arc. This will lead to Kabuto killing Kakashi, the new Hokage, and he will be beaten by Naruto, proving his will his greater then an equal or even greater Bijuu, and he will become the last Hokage. Or that's the theory in a nutshell folks.

Alright let me know if I missed anything and if you think it's better or worse?

i thought it was really good and another thing to add kabuto said that orochimaru likes him because of his cells regeneration speed.
    But isn't the 8 or 7 tails jinchuuriki still out there?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:37

Yeah the 8 Tails is, and I have been doing some reading, and actually Orochimaru is looking more and more like the 8th tails, meaning Kabuto would be the new one.

All conjecture really. But even if he is, he's still a Jinchurriki, so it all still works.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:37

I see that Kazekage still hasn't finished his book on Kabuto ^__^

Didn't Akatsuki capture all the jinchuuriki 'cept Naruto?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:47

death-chan wrote:I see that Kazekage still hasn't finished his book on Kabuto ^__^

Didn't Akatsuki capture all the jinchuuriki 'cept Naruto?

Hey if you haven't noticed it went from a book to a Chapter :P

Besides I want to use this to advertise WOTN, so I kinda have to make sure it doesn't fail.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:51

well good luck, i guess?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:52

Thanks Death for the support.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:55

=0=;;;

weren't you also going to make a fic?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:59

Still are, awaiting Unk.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:01

Can't wait to read it...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 15:36