WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
knssquad
Darknesslived
-j0$3-
KarateKeyaQ
Kiami
mung kuan
quater
11 posters

Just found it funny

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Just found it funny Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Just found it funny Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Just found it funny Empty Just found it funny

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 17:32

Here is a REAL INTERVIEW with an illegal Mexican at a protest march in Texas Below is a good example of a discussion with a master of circular logic.Don't be logical don't respect the truth or your adversary, just saying what you think makes a new case when the previous case gets too difficult to defend.
    Jim Moore reporting for a Houston TV station on the streets of downtown Houston on May 1, 2006:

> Jim: Juan, I see that you and thousands of other protesters are marching in the streets to demonstrate for your cause. Exactly what is your cause and what do you expect to accomplish by this protest?

> Juan: We want our rights. We will show you how powerful we are. We will bring Houston to its knees!

> Jim: What rights?

> Juan: Our right to live here...legally, our right to get all the benefits you get.

> Jim: When did you come to the United States?

> Juan: Six years ago. I crossed over the border at night with seven other friends.

> Jim: Why did you come?

> Juan: For work. I can earn as much in a month as I could in a year in Mexico. Besides, I get free health care, our Mexican children can go to school free, if I lose my job I will get Welfare, and someday I will have the Social Security. Nothing like that in Mexico!

> Jim: Did you feel badly about breaking our immigration laws when you came?

> Juan: No! Why should I feel bad? I have a right to be here. I have a right to amnesty. I paid lots of money for my Social Security and Green Cards.

> Jim: How did you acquire those documents?

> Juan: From a guy in Dallas. He charged me a lot of money too.

> Jim: Did you know that those documents were forged?

> Juan: It is of no matter. I have a right to be here and work.

> Jim: What is the "right" you speak of?

> Juan: The right of all Aliens. It is found in your Constitution. Read it!

> Jim: I have read it, but I do not remember it saying anything about rights for Aliens.

> Juan: It is in that part where it says that all men have Alien rights, like the right to pursue happiness. I wasn't happy in Mexico , so I camehere.

> Jim: I think you are referring to the declaration of Independence and that document speaks to unalienable rights .. Not Alien rights.

> Juan: Whatever.

Jim: Since you are demanding to become an American citizen, why then are you carrying a Mexican Flag?

Juan: Because I am Mexican.

> Jim: But you said you want to be given amnesty ... to become a US citizen.

> Juan: No. This is not what we want. This is our country, a part of Mexico
    that you Gringos stole from us. We want it returned to its rightful owner.

> Jim: Juan, you are standing in Texas. After winning the war with Mexico, Texas became a Republic, and later Texans voted to join the USA. It was not stolen from Mexico

> Juan: That is a Gringo lie. Texas was stolen So was California, New Mexico and Arizona . It is just like all the other stuff you Gringos steal, like oil and babies. You are a country of thieves.

> Jim: Babies? You think we steal babies?

> Juan: Sure. Like from Korea and Vietnam and China. I see them all over the place. You let all these foreigners in, but try to keep us Mexicans
    out. How is this fair?

> Jim: So, you really don't want to become an American citizen then.

> Juan: I just want my rights! Everyone has a right to live, work, and speak their native language wherever and whenever they please. That's another thing we demand. All signs and official documents should be in Spanish.
    Teachers must teach in Spanish. Soon, more people here in Houston will
    speak Spanish than English. It is our right!

> Jim: If I were to cross over the border into Mexico without proper documentation, what rights would I have there?

> Juan: None. You would probably go to jail, but that's different.

> Jim: How is it different? You said everyone has the right to live wherever they please.

Juan: You Gringos are a bunch of land grabbing thieves Now you want Mexico too? Mexico has its rights. You Gringos have no rights in Mexico. Why would you want to go there anyway? There is no free medical service, schools, or welfare there for foreigners such as you. You cannot even
    own land in my country. Stay in the country of your birth.

> Jim: I can see that there is no way that we can agree on this issue. Thank you for your comments.

> Juan: Viva Mexico!

> Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun. If this ticks YOU off. PASS IT ON!

And my name is Q and I did. Although I just found it funny ^_^

By the way I don't want to hear people yelling at me I am aware that the validity of this argument is probably wrong, an illegal wouldn't speak English ^_^

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16 2007, 17:49; edited 2 times in total
    mung kuan
    mung kuan
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5818
    Happiness bar :
    Just found it funny Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Just found it funny Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Just found it funny Empty Re: Just found it funny

Post by mung kuan Fri Nov 16 2007, 17:39

lmao XD
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Just found it funny Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Just found it funny Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kiami Fri Nov 16 2007, 17:39

Lmao
    where did you find this?
    or you make this yourself
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Just found it funny Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Just found it funny Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 17:48

Kiami wrote:Lmao
    where did you find this?
    or you make this yourself

Friend of mine Emailed it to me. And So I liked it and decided I would make a thread for people to see it if they wanted.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Just found it funny Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Just found it funny Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Nov 16 2007, 18:15

XD
    No changing his mind huh?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 18:17

NejiFan wrote:.........
    XD
    No changing his mind huh?

It would seem he is quite adament.

By the way if you find this offensive, sorry, I just know that this is kinda a real problem in my home state. The Lone Star.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Happiness bar :
    Just found it funny Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Just found it funny Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Post by -j0$3- Fri Nov 16 2007, 18:30

Wait youre against illegal immigrants?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 18:31

-j0$3- wrote:Wait youre against illegal immigrants?

Yes.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Fri Nov 16 2007, 18:34

I really find that offensive.
    Even though Im from PR I still think its wrong for ppl like that to be against immigration. I have a lot of white friends and I mean alooot. But when they start making immigration jokes I hurt them, cept PF hes cool. I hit a kid(PF ask Sam K lol) with a lead pipe at my house for making fun of illegal immigrants. Everyone is an illegal immigrant except Native Americans. And this thing you posted is an educated white man or w/e the fuck he is asking an uneducated latino american.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Fri Nov 16 2007, 18:35

So thats my view on that.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 18:38

-j0$3- wrote:I really find that offensive.
    Even though Im from PR I still think its wrong for ppl like that to be against immigration. I have a lot of white friends and I mean alooot. But when they start making immigration jokes I hurt them, cept PF hes cool. I hit a kid(PF ask Sam K lol) with a lead pipe at my house for making fun of illegal immigrants. Everyone is an illegal immigrant except Native Americans. And this thing you posted is an educated white man or w/e the fuck he is asking an uneducated latino american.

I am very pro immigration Jose, but I am just against them doing it illegally. I am half latino, and my family came through a legal means, why do these people think they can just come in here and act like they get rights, especially when most have it better then we have it with free pregnancies and the lot? I have also lived in Texas, they are horrible, they do nothing to help the country that they couldn't do here legally. And you are wrong, this country wasn't a country at those times and yes people could come over anyway they wanted to then, but now we are a land, and a prosperous Nation, if they want to come over, they can at all rights, but please follow our laws, if my family can, I don't see why these others can't. This wasn't an immigration joke, it was just kinda ironic.

If it ticks you off Jose I am sorry, but I mean I know this situation semi decently and illegal immigrants are hurting this country. Legal ones are not. That's the difference.
    Darknesslived
    Darknesslived
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 439
    What's up Tab : nothin
    Happiness bar :
    Just found it funny Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Just found it funny Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Darknesslived Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:01

thats funny XD
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by -j0$3- Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:13

quater wrote:
    -j0$3- wrote:I really find that offensive.

I am very pro immigration Jose, but I am just against them doing it illegally. I am half latino, and my family came through a legal means, why do these people think they can just come in here and act like they get rights, especially when most have it better then we have it with free pregnancies and the lot? I have also lived in Texas, they are horrible, they do nothing to help the country that they couldn't do here legally. And you are wrong, this country wasn't a country at those times and yes people could come over anyway they wanted to then, but now we are a land, and a prosperous Nation, if they want to come over, they can at all rights, but please follow our laws, if my family can, I don't see why these others can't. This wasn't an immigration joke, it was just kinda ironic.

If it ticks you off Jose I am sorry, but I mean I know this situation semi decently and illegal immigrants are hurting this country. Legal ones are not. That's the difference.
    I see.
    Mk.
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:20

Jose-sama is Puerto Rican?
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:22

wow...... that immigrant isn't very understanding..... they are a very important part of our economy being that they take the jobs that nobody else wants but are essential to our economy, without them, our entire economy fails
    You guys didn't think I would be smart, did you? XP
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:24

knssquad wrote:wow...... that immigrant isn't very understanding..... they are a very important part of our economy being that they take the jobs that nobody else wants but are essential to our economy, without them, our entire economy fails
    You guys didn't think I would be smart, did you? XP

Umm, Cause this isn't a debate thread I really wont go there...But *Tries to hold tongue*

PM me if you want a response.
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:25

GOOD JOB! Q
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:27

TheFirstKnight wrote:GOOD JOB! Q

It's hard to do these days...But I am trying.
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:29

*Sighs*
    men...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:29

How was this in anyway anything to do with the gender differences between men and women?
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:32

You were getting a congratulatory remark from another guy, so she has the right to say that
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:32

Didnt we have this conversation before Q-sama ?-.-
    And I didnt say gender difference
    I clearly just said men
    I will not go into any further why I said it
    Good day
    *Walks away*
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:37

So if two girls congratulate themselves I am supposed to say women? Okie dokes I didn't know.
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:39

for this i have a pic
    Just found it funny Logic
    sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Number of posts : 22230
    What's up Tab : Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid.
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC, Death Note FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Just found it funny Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100Just found it funny Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

AMP

Post by sabaku no ketsueki Fri Nov 16 2007, 19:46

I want that shirt!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 19:53