WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SickSelfishSyQo
Zergio
6 posters

Story time!

Poll

What do you think of your presents?

[ 0 ]
    Story time! 2HwAlpQ0%Story time! ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Story time! 2HwAlpQ100%Story time! ORIszmu [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : Story time! Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Story time! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Story time! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Story time! Empty Story time!

Post by Zergio Sat Dec 25 2010, 15:27

Once upon a time, in the land of WOTNOPOLIS, a member of Dragon was sulking all by himself. You see, the City of WOTNOPOLIS's population was seriously down, and everyone decided to move, since they said, with tear filled eyes, "WOTNOPOLIS is a lost cause, less active then a elf".

Now, this boy wasn't sad because of the move, but because it was his very first Christmas at WOTNOPOLIS, and also his last. The problem was, the move was right after Christmas, so he couldn't enjoy the wonderful festivity's that'll soon be in the past.

He then got a idea. A bad idea. A idea that made him grin from cheek to cheek. "To show them how painful this is, I'll steal all of the presents from the important and the meek!"

He went out and stole presents from Scorpion, then Mocking Bird, then Military and Cops. He even stole from Dragon, and Lion, who lost their chops.

He gathered up all the presents, and found a castle to rent online. He took the rent, from the 17th to 24th was the timeline.

"No big deal, with them I'll play a game. I'll shoot t8 presents out of cannons! Now thats not lame~"

He wrapped up the eight, and fired the cannon, sending them flying away. "I'll memorize this, just in case" He did indeed say.

The towns people came up in a furry, a rage, mad at the boy! But then he said "Solve these riddles, and you can have your damn toy!"

"But I only shot 8, so be quick to find them! but solve this extra riddle, and I'll return the rest when the star on the tree shines like a gem"

And so the citizens got their riddles and ran in greed after the presents. Except for a couple of people trying to solve my extra riddle,. the stubborn peasants.

This is where the story stopped. Now, our 8 winners and the solver of the extra riddle get a part in the end!

With special guest: TITAN!

As the villagers scattered off to find there lost presents, two young woman came his way. One was his girlfriend, Azuki, who said "He's the one who stole all the presents! Lock him up to keep his present snatching at bay!"

The other was Titan, the Shining Star of the village, and thats no joke. They went and make a angel for the tree in here image, thankful its not broke.

They locked the boy up, and dragged him to jail. They threw him in a dungeon, and his plan was a fail.

During his stay, a boy came to his cell. To be truthful, he didn't know him too well.

His name was Kai, and he had solved the boys riddle. "The answer is mirror, and most definitely not a fiddle"

The boy was confused by Kai's answer to his test. "That answer was so weird. Likely weirder then the rest"

Azuki came on down, and fought with Titan to get the boy out. It went on for a while, but she got him out, without a doubt.

Before the boy left, Titan gave him something. It looked just like her, and had lil wings. "That, my friend, is a tree topper of me ^^ best bring it to everyone, or else no one sings!"

As the boy ran, he remembered something very important. So he gave the angel to Azuki, since delivering it he can't.

Back at the castle stood 7 people who found their gifts. Q, Bano Yoyo, PienQ. Number 8 isn't there, But Shadow and GL is. Mikel too!

They're all angry at the boy, showing them the gifts they found. The lil boy replied "All 8 must be present. theres no way around"

All of a sudden, Azuki came rushing, holding the last gift. "Sorry im late, but to place the Titan, I needed a huge lift"

"And it took forever" she said, taking a deep breath. The boy said "Well, it could be a worse show up, someone who'd probably lecture me". "Who" Azuki asked. "Death"

"Ether way, I have to keep my promise, so, here you go". The boy opened the doors with the scanner, and there were the other presents, as he said so.

So, they grabbed all the presents, and made for home. Everyone still gave him a hard time, but that was well known.

And so, everyone got their gifts, and gathered at the giant table for their feast. Q stood up and made a announcement. "Everyone, WOTNOPOLIS's time is nigh. We've done our best to save her, but she won't be able to bounce back this time. A toast, to the memories we have here. The fun times, the hardships, and that this site was beast!"

and so everyone chowed down, except the boy, who had walked off outside to be alone. "I just wanted to make christmas fun... like it is to wear a cone"

Titan, having noticed his absence, walked out all casual with her punch, pretending to accidently run into him. "Hey now, why are you out here, with a expression so dim?"

"I-I just thought it was too crowded" studerd the boy.

Titan made him get up on his feet. "Come on and enjoy the giant crowd, and spend some time with those who are staying, like me, while the time isn't so fleet"

The boy looked at Titan. "Your not joining the new village site?". "No, my friend. Although I'll miss everyone, WOTN is my home, my tiny little light..."

"... and even if she dies, she'll still be my home" Replied titan, with a small tear going down her cheek. Te boy looked down, then back up, and let her speak.

She talked non stop, about all the wonders this site has been through. And even of the other sites that the boy's never seen. "Its a pain to say goodbye" Titan said, almost done. "But I've had enough awesome times, for years its been".

"Now come back inside, Zergio, and enjoy the festivity's with your friends, including lil old me" She said pointing at the lil angel of her on the tree.

So both went back in and had a jolly good time, dancing, eating, and a snowball fight too.
    and although this ending is cheezy, merry christmas to you.

Apologies: Its late, the winners didn't get too big a role, and it coulda been more detailed.

But I hope you all liked it ^^
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Story time! Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Story time! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Story time! Empty Re: Story time!

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Dec 25 2010, 15:49

I like it a bunch!
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Story time! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Story time! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Story time! Empty Re: Story time!

Post by Mikel Sat Dec 25 2010, 15:52

is cool ^^ it's the thought that counts ;) you worked hard for it, and it was a good play. great job, zergio.
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Story time! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Story time! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP