WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

r&r

Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : r&r Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    r&r Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100r&r Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

r&r Empty r&r

Post by Zergio

Thats what I need~ Lately, I've just been.... confuddled. I was thinking up what to do, when it needs to be done, how to be done, what needs to be done, and I couldn't find any answers! I know the weekend is a good time to relax, but I think I need a bit more time to collect myself and get back in order.

So, I plan to take a short break from alot of things I constently do. Maybe....... a week will do. Its just so I get some time to recollect myself.

I call it a mini spring break of relaxation... from things I constently do.

For example, a break from video games, and maybe the computer. I'll go read a book or something.

Oh, and in case your wondering bout it, my activity on WOTN will only decline during that time. This is something I can't give up ^^

and if your wondering what the heck im talking about, let me put it like this.

"I'll be removing all distractions so I can clean my room" Or in this case, my head ^^

I just need to come home and relax~ No constent chatter, no stressing over videogames, no worrying, just rest and relaxation~

and, you know, I never had a day where I just relaxed, so im taking a week, damnit! XD

I dunno why im posting here, and I know I rarley make blogs, which makes me wonder why im posting it Uh

^ Thats what im talking bout! Confusing thoughts I need to get away from XD; In fact.... thats a confusing bunch of sentences up there ._.

and.... uuuh...... I never know how to end these things! Damn It!
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Fri Nov 19 2010, 03:51 by quater

Have fun dude. ^^
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Fri Nov 19 2010, 22:03 by KarateKeyaQ

Rest and relaxing are always a good cure to confusing thoughts :D

Come back soooooooooooooooon.

btw: I know what you mean about the "Can't give up wotn thing."
    I would know. I tried! The darn thing just won't leave me alone though. Always hassling me and harassing me :P

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 08:35