WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

War Rules

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    War Rules Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100War Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

War Rules Empty War Rules

Post by quater Mon Nov 01 2010, 22:08

Rules Of War.

The conduct of war will take place in a separate forum squared off from the rest of the site. This forum will be labeled WOTNOPOLIS City and will serve as the battlefield of war.
    WOTNOPOLIS City is divided into three sections.
    East WOTNOPOLIS
    West WOTNOPOLIS
    Rural WOTNOPOLIS

Each section will have an assortment of threads inside it. Examples would be: Bar thread, Arcade, TFK’s Tower, and other places you would find in the city of WOTNOPOLIS. The goal is to take each place and eventually conquer the city. However, this goal is unrealistic, so your goal is to own as much of the city as possible.

To claim an area is simple. You start out with areas that will already be designated as yours at the beginning of the War. From there, you’ll be allowed to claim any space that is not already occupied by the other groups simply by having someone post there saying “This is now ours.” Note: The person who defends an area does not have to be the same one who claims it. You can only claim one thread per person for a 12 hour span.

However, you will soon find you have run out of room. From here you will want to challenge others for their space. To do this you merely post and say you are attacking. Make it fun! Remember, though. It’s first come first serve. If you wait too long to attack a spot and someone else gets there before you, then you can’t try to take it until a winner is declared. Also, you can only be in one thread at a time, one fight at a time. You can't be in a fight, then go somewhere else and join another fight. If no defender comes to fight you for a 24 hour period, the area becomes yours.

Battles are a simple use of the battle system. You cannot fight in a section twice in a row.

Each Section of WOTNOPOLIS has special sections. These areas start out in the hands of a group. They will be seen as subsections and will have two threads inside. It’ll be worth two points if you have a subsection. And if it is the same subsection as the one you started out with, it’ll be worth three points to have it.

More bonus points are available for controlling certain groups of threads. If you control all of one section--East, West, or Rural--you get an additional three points. Also, if you control both the Ice Cream Cart and Titan's Information Van, you get two extra points.

There will be a third place, second place, and first place for the War. However, all who participate actively will be donned with money, stats, possible Amp activation, and many other goodies we’ll sneak in. So you detriment yourself by not making an attempt. First place will be given layout incorporation of there theme (aka, Gang, Military, Cop).

A war shop will be set up for those of you who have weapons needs. Ideally weapons will be group affairs, but because not all of WOTNOPOLIS is set up properly, we are opening up this temporary deal.

Finally, there will be a story element to all of this. There will be a thread that explains the War, reasons for the War, and at times it will change. With it an aspect of the War might change. So you will want to keep updated. The war is not one solid game, but it is a fluid and changing one. Rules and threads are subject to change at complete random. Just like real war and real cities do not stay permanently fixed. So keep up and do your best!

You should of all seen this by now, but I wanted to make sure.

Also, we are using the new WOTNOPOLIS battling system. If you have issues with it, talk to your leader about getting some help with it.: http://www.wayoftheninja.org/battle-arenas-f36/battle-rules-t8407.htm

It's simple stuff, people.

Last edited by quater on Thu Nov 25 2010, 02:05; edited 2 times in total
    BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    War Rules Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100War Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

War Rules Empty Re: War Rules

Post by BlackRain Mon Nov 01 2010, 22:18

when does it start?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 01 2010, 22:20

In a few minutes when I finish putting it together my impatient friend. ^_^
    BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by BlackRain Mon Nov 01 2010, 22:23

lol i have been waiting since 7 am and nobody told me when to expect it so i've been on edge all day lol
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Nov 01 2010, 22:25

Wow, my bad. PM me next time and ask and I'll let you know.
    BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by BlackRain Mon Nov 01 2010, 22:27

will do lol so are we still attacking with jutsu or like super gang stuff instead of fire ball jutsu its ummm drive by XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP