WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
SickSelfishSyQo
Banouin
Mikel
quater
Yoyo
9 posters

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :.

Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Empty .: Fanzine :: Issue One :.

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:40

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 86fanzine
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 29somethingnew
    Welcome to the WOTN Fanzine!
    This little bugger is jam packed with random goodies relating to the fanfic and fanart sections of the site! In each issue, you will find information about your favorite stories, artists, and hear about new things before those other guys find out!
    For this first issue of the WOTN Fanzine, a short explanation of what each section is will precede the actual contents of each section.
      Table of Contents:
      Narratives News
      Writer’s Block
      Critique Corner
      Shorts and One Shots
      Art Spotlight
      Contests
      Advertizing
      Conclusion

Last edited by Yoyo on Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:57; edited 2 times in total
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

AMP

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Empty Re: .: Fanzine :: Issue One :.

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:41

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 27narrativesnews
    This section of the Fanzine is dedicated to bringing you updates concerning your favorite stories. It will focus on the stories that have earned their own subforums, but also give you updates concerning some of the smaller stories and our one-shot writers and poets.
    The Fanfiction Subforums are a new addition to the fanfic area. A few of our popular multi-chapter stories have found their home there and other stories are sure to find their way into a subforum soon. Currently, there are four stories featured in this section.
    First is WOTNOPOLIS, the story on which this site is focused. The story is written by quater and Banouin. The first chapter was posted August 8, 2009, and has been a huge hit ever since. Though the chapters tend to be few and far between, each is packed with so much action and comedy that it is worth the wait. It follows the story of Bano and Q as they enter the city of WOTNOPOLIS and work to become the strongest gangsters in the city, making friends and enemies along the way.
    The next story is Banouin’s Clan Wars. First posted June 05, 2010, this story was partially inspired by the introduction of the clans on WOTN. The story is unique in that the characters are not portrayed as they normally would be in WOTN-based stories. It was the first story after WOTNOPOLIS to place WOTNians in a non-Naruto-based world and to use the method of power shown in WOTNOPOLIS, AMP. In Clan Wars, the world is at peace, but Q decides to begin a war between all the villages. It seems harmless at first, but there might be a darker purpose beneath the fun.
    The third story is Legend of the Keys by Yoyo. It was first posted on June eighth of 2010. Like Clan Wars, Keys does not have typical characterization and is slowly adding WOTNOPOLIS elements. When Mist decides to release a dark creature that once nearly destroyed the world, a group from across the world step up to stop Mist.
    The fourth story in the subforums is Toshii’s Shadows of Loneliness. With nine chapters out and the first chapter posted on May 30, 2010, it is easily one of the quickly updated stories right now. SOL is one of the few stories that does not focus on the Kages, but rather one of the “common” shinobi in the villages. In SOL, Toshii goes on a personal mission to find one of the mysterious Elemental Orbs, but she is not the only one searching for them.
    Upcoming issues will include updates to these four stories, information concerning new subforums, and the popular writings that do not have a subforum!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:41

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 82writersblock
    This section of the Fanzine is devoted to the authors of WOTN. One author will be chosen for each issue and they will share some information about their most popular work, answer common questions, give a preview of their next chapter, or anything else concerning their stories they wish to share.
    STORY: WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise AUTHOR: Quater and Banouin BLOCKER: Quater
    RANDOM FACTS ABOUT THE STORY:
    • Bano has red hair in WOTNOPOLIS because a pic of him made him look like he had red hair. It was really just the lighting and his hoodie.
    • Most Mist Ninja are Cops in WOTNOPOLIS. This is cause I see their names in blue, and when I need a cop, I automatically think blue, and somehow color coordination pulls them together. The only exceptions are Amaterasu and Destinykil. Amaterasu would of been a cop no matter what. And Destinykil would of never been a cop.
    • Cherry Coke was planned since the first chapter of the series.
    • The most powerful person in WOTNOPOLIS is The First Knight. However the smartest person is Venomu.
    • WOTNOPOLIS has many villains in the series and there is still two more to go before our entire cast of enemies is assembled. WOTNOPOLIS does have a plot (Despite how random it may all seem) and it is slowly coming together. The series has been planned out to the finish. We're about halfway through (maybe a little less or more, not sure).
    ADVERTISEMENT-STYLE NOTE: Got a question for the author of your favorite story about their story? Want to see it answered here in future issues of the WOTN Fanzine? There’s a way to do that!
    Just PM Yoyo with any and all questions you have for the WOTN authors and they just might be answered the next time they are featured in this section!
    Next issue’s writer: Banouin
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:42

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 88critiquecorner
    This section of the Fanzine will be home to critiques of WOTN’s fanfictions. Each issue will have one critique of one story chosen at not-so-random.
    The group of critics is run by Sabaku.
    STORY: WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise AUTHORS: Quater and Banouin CRITIC: Banouin
    SUMMARY:
    WOTNOPOLIS: Gangsters in Paradise starts off with our two main characters, Q and Bano just as they enter the city of WOTNOPOLIS by train. This city is the biggest in the world and thus is home to many kinds of thugs, gangs, criminals, and the darkest minds of their time. This is where I tell you our two protagonists are here to fight evil and bring the light of justice! Not really, in fact the two boys are here to start their own gang and make a name for themselves. That’s not to say they are really evil hearted, they just want to be the best. In doing so they do end up fighting a lot of the other gangs who are just hell bent on being evil just because, my favorite kind of villain. With that mind, they are still just two boys, and to accomplish their dreams they will need some help.

On the train the two boys get jumped by some thugs before ever stepping off into the city. Fighting them off they catch the eye of a cop by the name of Amaterasu. The boys are then saved by our first addition to their gang, a young girl named Yoyo who is a master at fighting with swords. Jumping ahead story we find ourselves at the next addition, a young girl by the name of Clair who can heal and summon a bow of Ice. She however is not the only one with ‘magic’ powers; it is a common thing for WOTNOPOLIS and has been given the name ‘AMP’. I can’t really say how it works, but each person has their own little power. Q can use sound, Bano can feel AMP, and Yoyo has increased speed.

Over the next few chapters more people join the gang, but, no story is complete without an evil enemy and WOTNOPOLIS sure has a ton of them. Q and Bano are forced to fight just to make it in WOTNOPOLIS, and they do make a small name for themselves. Word of them reaches the ear of TFK, a deadly mafia leader who seems to be the main antagonist of our story. Another would seem to be Punkfilter, who works for TFK and shows up from time to time to trash our young Eagle gang. Whatever the case, they seem to have a hard road ahead of them if they plan to make it big.

A simple list of things I like in this story would be.
    1 – The way the villains are just evil for being evil.
    2 – The plot is easy to follow and if you can’t you need help.
    3 – The fights and over all writing style is very nicely done.

DISLIKES:
    1 – It seems to take a bit long to get out with a new chapter although this can be backed up with how long and great the chapters are.
    2 – Jake, one of the gang members is a bit unlikeable to me, he seems to have no point other than being funny, a job that Q himself fills just fine. That is until later chapters, but the ones until then are just stupid.
    3 – I could and never will get my hand around food bombs, a weapon KNS has. KNS being another gang member that joins later.
    4 – Some of the AMP powers never seem to go anywhere past the open stage of “Oh hey! I can do this!”
    5 – Some of the gang doesn’t really seem to be there all the time. I’ll point out a part where Clair says and does nothing until the part of the chapter is over where she gets a one liner that follows along the lines of “Did anyone remember I was here?” I had to say to myself. “Does not like like it Miss Clair, even the writer forgot about you until the last moment and you got a lame one-liner.”

CONCLUSION:
    In conclusion, WOTNOP or whatever you name it is a very enjoyable story and as the Co-founder of the story I urge you to read it. Also, for those of you that dislike reading, a Manga is in the works and it is my hopes and as well as the hopes of Q that this will fix some of our mistakes we had with the story. The fighting is epic, the jokes are great, and the plot is easy going and easy to follow. Although I had my own problems with it they are not that big as to stop anyone from enjoying the story over all. Get a glass of water or some popcorn and enjoy.
    Next issue’s critique: Clan Wars
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:43

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 78shortsandoneshots
    This section of the Fanzine is the home of short stories and one-shots that are written especially for the Fanzine.
    The story Nemesis (found here) was written by quater with no intention of continuing it. The authors of WOTN had other ideas. This is the first part of the continuation of Q’s Nemesis.
    Nemesis: Yoyo
    “Oh, come on! I did not tell you to jump off a freaking cliff!” Yoyo shouted at the television set on the shelf above her. The screen faded to black and Yoyo stared despondently at the television, hitting the pause button on her controller. Grumbling still, she turned around and typed on the laptop sitting next to her. “You leap right off the cliff, even though I told you to jump the other way. Why, huh? Cheese…”

Yoyo wrapped her blanket tighter around her shoulders, regardless of the fact that it was the middle of summer. One of the programs on her computer began blinking and she began typing again. “Ah, there’s an idea. Ama could always begin throwing out random theories and nonsense before…Before…” Yoyo stopped and grabbed one of the scraps of paper sitting on the floor beside her. She skimmed it quickly before dropping it and returning to her computer. “Before Clair gets fed up and murders the fool. Sweet.” She began typing faster, still ignoring the game screen asking her if she would like to continue her game.

Some time later, she spun toward the television, rearranged her blanket for the millionth time in the last half hour, and settled down to continue her game. A brilliant flash of light and a strange popping sound from the next room distracted her. She tilted her head slightly as she tried to figure out what she had just seen and heard. A light was coming from under the door of the closet in the other room, flickering white and purple.

“What on earth?” Yoyo muttered, standing slowly. “Aaron, are you in there? No, he’s gone… What the heck?” She walked over to the door and was just about to open it, when it opened on its own.

Two hollow “thunks” on the other side of the door and loud groans of protest told her that two heads had connected with the wall directly across from the closet. “You guys okay?” she called, silently wishing the closet door did not open in a way that blocked access and sight into that bedroom.

“Yeah,” a somewhat gruff voice responded.

“It’s rather small in there,” a second, no less gruff voice added.

“Well, it is a closet,” Yoyo said, backing away from the door and grabbing a pencil from the ground. “How did you get in there?”

The door swung shut, revealing two young men in strange clothing. “That would be our secret,” the first said as he took a step forward.

“Well, I think I’d like to know the secret since that’s sort of my brother’s closet.” Yoyo took another step backward, knocking over her drink. She swooped down and set it on her laptop.

The man farther back shrugged his shoulders. “You’ve heard that the government plans on building secret tunnels into every closet in the country so they will have easy access to information, haven’t you?”

Yoyo’s eyes widened a moment before she laughed. “Yeah right, that’s not even logical.”

The man crossed his arms and looked down the bridge of his nose at her. “You only think it is illogical. It will happen.”

“Right, and you are?”

“That is Ama and the almighty I am Des,” the man closer to her said. He cracked his knuckles and grinned. “We’re here for you.”

“That’s sweet, but I, uh, have two boyfriends and don’t need two more. Thanks for the offer, though.” Yoyo turned and raced through the nearest doorway she could reach and slammed the door shut. She sat in front of the door, hoping the wood would hold as Des began pounding on it.

“Calm down, Des,” Ama said, though his voice could hardly be heard through the pounding. “If we both run at the door together, we’ll have no problem getting in there. We just have to be quiet and quick.”

Des nodded in understanding and they charged the door together; the door swung open as they reached it. Des kept going and ran into a dresser; Ama seemed to have been prepared for this and had stopped. He reached behind the door and grabbed Yoyo by the arms. She kicked wildly, trying to kick him in the knees but missed more often than she hit.

“Hurry up and grab her legs so we can get out of here,” Ama shouted over the angry shouts of his prisoner. Des regained his footing, though he now limped slightly from ramming his knee into an open drawer. He grabbed Yoyo’s legs and the two made their way back to the closet.

“Wait! Hold up! Can you at least get my Dr. Pepper and glasses from by the computer, please?” Yoyo pleaded. “Maybe some shoes? Pants? A T-shirt? If I’m going to be kidnapped, I’d like to have some normal clothing.”

Des and Ama looked at each other; Ama nodded and Des let go of Yoyo’s legs to retrieve the closest item at hand: her glasses. Yoyo used her momentary freedom to make one last attempt to escape, but Ama had a firm grip on her.

“I don’t think so,” he murmured in her ear as Des returned. All three squeezed into the closet, then, and vanished in a confusing blur of lights and sounds.
    Next issue’s short: Nemesis: Q
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:44

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 76artspotlight
    This section of the Fanzine is devoted to the fanart section of WOTN. Because WOTN’s fanart section has little by way of organization and the vast differences in art styles and skills, this section will by very simple. It will contain one recently submitted piece of art and maybe a few words about it.
    Spoiler:
    Image by Darkflame
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:45

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 53contests
    This section of the Fanzine is devoted contests! If no interest is shown, this section will be dropped.
    Each issue, there will be a new theme contest! For this contest, a theme will be given and participants must submit some form of art (photo, drawing, poem, one-shot/short story, etc.) pertaining to that theme. The winner of each month’s contest will receive a WOTN cash prize and pick the next theme and winner.
    Entering:
    • Submissions must be PMed to Yoyo; in this PM, please include the theme you would choose if you win.
    • Submissions must pertain to the given theme.
    • Submissions must be turned in on time; late entries will not be accepted.
    • Submissions must show some effort. (i.e., unless you’ve proven to be a complete hack at any form of art, a quick MSPaint scribble will not be accepted.)
    • Submissions must be new.
    • If you have won once, you must enter at least one of Bano’s contests in order to win again; one entry in one of Bano’s contests is required for every subsequent win here.
    Winning:
    • The winner will receive $300 for their account.
    • The winner will get to choose the theme for the next issue.
    • The winner will judge the entries for the theme they have chosen.
    Judging:
    • The judge will be PMed by Fanzine staff with the submissions the day after all submissions are due.
    • Judging must be done on time; late judgments will result in Fanzine staff choosing a winner for you.
    • Judging must be fair; no choosing your best friend/significant other unless they have honestly done the best job.
    Timeframe:
    • Entries must be received one week before scheduled publication of the next issue.
    • Judging must be done three days before scheduled publication of the next issue.
    This issue’s theme: WOTNOPOLIS
    Due date for submission: 1o/22/1o
    Due date for judging: 1o/25/1o
    Judge: Fanzine staff
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:47

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 45advertising
    Each issue of the Fanzine will contain ad space for WOTNians to advertise their art, stories, shops, threads, or whatever else they want to advertise.
    Note: advertising must be WOTN related. If you think you have something deserving of an exception to this rule, you may ask, but realize that we reserve the right to deny your request.
    Ad space is 300 ryo per issue. Your ad may include up to two images and 500 words. PM Yoyo with all information as you would like it to appear.
    Advertisements will be ordered in the order they are received (or alphabetical order if the order is forgotten for some reason).
    Due to the fact that this is the first issue of the Fanzine, there are no advertisements at this time.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 01:48

.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. 14thankyou
    That has been the first issue of the WOTN Fanzine!
    Make sure you PM Yoyo with questions for the Writers’ Block, suggestions for new sections, requests to help make the Fanzine, contest entries, and whatever else you feel like PMing about!
    Next issue will come out soon!
    FormsIf you wish to submit to any of the above categories, chose the appropriate form and fill it out in its entirety. PM to Yoyo when completed.
    Writers' Block
    Questionnaire
    Code:
    Username: (may choose to remain anonymous)
    Author: (who you wish to ask)
    Question: (self-explanatory)
    Contest Entry
    Code:
    Username: (required)
    Type: (literature, drawing, photo, etc.)
    Entry: (link to images, body of work, link to off-site work, etc.)
    Advertisements
    Code:
    Username: (yup)
    Time: (how many issues you want it to run in; more issues cost more money)
    Type: (store, fanart, fanfic, thread, etc.)
    Name: (of story, fanart, etc.)
    URL: (link meh)
    Image(s): (if you have an image for your ad; not required)
    Description: (describe it if you want; not required)
    General Contact
    Code:
    Just PM Yoyo. Suggestions and ideas are welcomed.
    -[credits]-
    EditorYoyo
    CritiqueBanouin
    Blockerquater
    1o/o1/1o
    Issue 1
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Oct 01 2010, 02:23

This is pretty awesome.

I also plan to buy an advertisement.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 02:28

Sounds like fun. Hop to it. ^^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Fri Oct 01 2010, 10:11

woah, nice
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Oct 01 2010, 10:55

Yay! Someone thought it was nice! And someone else said it was awesome! My life is complete! Relaxed
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Fri Oct 01 2010, 13:11

^_^ Cool!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Fri Oct 01 2010, 17:42

I like it! It was better than I thought a fanzine would be ^^
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Fri Oct 01 2010, 19:17

i like.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 01 2010, 19:37

Yay, now more people need to read this.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Oct 02 2010, 09:36

I didn't read it all but it was a nice skim through!

Sweetness.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sun Oct 03 2010, 23:19

No, you have to read it, Keya! D:

Fish -- I'm glad it exceeded your expectations. Cowboy
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Mon Oct 04 2010, 08:50

i liked it. except, the fancy font in red was a bit hard for me to read it
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    .: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100.: Fanzine :: Issue One :. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Mon Oct 04 2010, 17:21

I'm sorry! I will read it all, promise!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Oct 05 2010, 14:28

Mikel -- Good thing the fancy font in red isn't too important. :3
    But thankies. Glad you like.

Keya -- Love you, too. Devastated
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Tue Oct 05 2010, 16:07

KarateKeyaQ wrote:I'm sorry! I will read it all, promise!

You don't have to do that! Just the part I did!
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Tue Oct 05 2010, 16:27

it is nice, need to get vme an adv ertisement soon
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Oct 07 2010, 20:13

Issue 2!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 05:57