WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scary DX

wayofthewaffle
    wayofthewaffle
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    What's up Tab : bob was not eaten D:
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    scary DX Left_bar_bleue79 / 10079 / 100scary DX Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

scary DX Empty scary DX

Post by wayofthewaffle

NO! NO! NO! Emo Corner Oh No! Darn... Wahh Praying Shocked Death the kid Objection, I\'m dead Yucky yuck Jose Gasp! Titan im at my moms house shes livin in for the next 6 months and its creepy!!! it smells like my fathers house...worst days ever...im seriously scarred for life now....but other from that-ITS HAUNTED!!!!!!!
    Share this post on: reddit

amaterasu

Post Mon Sep 20 2010, 16:51 by amaterasu

What?

Lunami

Post Wed Sep 22 2010, 18:32 by Lunami

What makes you say it's haunted?

Anyway, I'm having some difficulty understanding your problem exactly. Would you mind repeating it?
    wayofthewaffle

Post Fri Sep 24 2010, 22:05 by wayofthewaffle

weeeelllll it just has a creepy vibe and i feel like something is following us around the house and the doorbell kept ringing outta nowhere and it smelled like my biological fathers house...the urine....
    amaterasu

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 05:57 by amaterasu

oh, is that all?
    Lunami

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 07:58 by Lunami

It could be because you've not been there, and are uneasy about being there. In fact, you're uneasiness about it could have "manifested" into an artificial entity to make you feel more uneasy.

Doorbell is likely some issue with electrical work, or perhaps someone likes playing ding dong ditch a lot.

That is an interesting smell to associate with a building. That would be awful. O-o
    amaterasu

Post Sat Sep 25 2010, 14:22 by amaterasu

Or maybe it is a demon. That would be interesting. Maybe pretty scary you for, but interesting non-the-less
    Lunami

Post Mon Sep 27 2010, 22:18 by Lunami

Potentially. In any case, any local expert in occult matters such as hauntings could be contacted in order to get an opinion. Some will be nice enough to do so for free.

But in any case, I'd stick to what I said. Your own uneasiness and a few quirks with the house.
    quater

Post Mon Sep 27 2010, 22:29 by quater

Of course. I am sure you can find your local expert in Occult affairs in your phone book. Next to the Tarot Card Reader and the Mind reader.

Lunami

Post Mon Sep 27 2010, 23:35 by Lunami

I think they prefer to be called Empaths Q, not mind readers. In either case, that psionic art isn't the easier to do. Why would they list themselves in the phone book anyway?

And a lot of Tarot Card Readers tend to be fluffy "Wiccans" who are only looking for a quick buck from other fluffies.
    wayofthewaffle

Post Sun Nov 07 2010, 05:43 by wayofthewaffle

wow thx for teh comments lol and i think it was my imagination Hehehe... the house has electracol problems and such and i scare easily in old houses Hehehe...
    quater

Post Sun Nov 07 2010, 19:03 by quater

Hey its Way Of The Waffle again.
    wayofthewaffle

Post Wed Nov 24 2010, 16:22 by wayofthewaffle

yesh lol sorry i keeps dying XD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 05:35