WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Ye Here Ye!

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Here Ye Here Ye! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Here Ye Here Ye! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Here Ye Here Ye! Empty Here Ye Here Ye!

Post by Destinykil

Des went to King Richards Faire this morning and I had a blast. I bought a new bo-staff, a hand forged spartan knife. I tested my strength against the 20ft giant hammer swing, I won, mwahaha. I shot arrows, threw ninja stars, throwing knives, and axes. I did the jig of dances with the wenches to the music of the ages. I witnessed live Tigers, and the Rare Liger with my own eyes.

Everything was magnificient. For those 7 hours, I took on the role of a pirate. (only because i bought the pirate hat and sword). I was now kn own as Pirate BoJangles. I met the samurai, the black knight, the centurion, and the nordsmen. Twas quite a site. I was referred to as Lord all day which is fitting for someone like me.

The day played out nicely considering i havent slept in over 34+ hours now and im here back at work. Im hoping not to screw up so i can go home and sleep well.
    Share this post on: reddit

SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sun Sep 12 2010, 22:35 by SickSelfishSyQo

Oh, man. I meant to go to that this year!
    Destinykil

Post Sun Sep 12 2010, 22:42 by Destinykil

It was awesome SSS. Easily spent over 600$
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sun Sep 12 2010, 23:02 by SickSelfishSyQo

It's going on through October, ya??
    Destinykil

Post Sun Sep 12 2010, 23:22 by Destinykil

i believe so, 10 weeks. started this week so you should be good.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 02:28