WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
GL
Wong Fei Hung
Icarus
Temari
kittyQ
YukiAkaneYaoi
ThiCup
Azarni_Rin
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Ragnarok
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Toshii
Zergio
SickSelfishSyQo
UreshiiQ
quater
20 posters

The Bar

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 01:54

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:I have done nothing. ALL day. woo.

But on the bright side!!!...

I'm so glad you asked!! I was thinking... Possibly about adding someone..else, too?? Would that be a terrible disappointment??

Adding someone else, in addition? Who I am very curious who!

Haha, I wish I did nothing all day.

A guy from One Piece and he's very cool, Raz!

The Bar - Page 2 608311 Another Law I know you're fond of ??

No, you don't. It's pretty miserable. I suppose if I had a job though...yeah, my days off I like to spend doing nothing, too. Do you just do deliveries or do you make em, too??

That one confused me! Which other Law am I fond of?

I have to make em, cut em, clean up, etc. I do pretty much everything~

Hmm, his name starts with 'Jus' and ends with 'tin' Then comes the Law part.

Oh , yay. I'm not sure why that's exciting... But it is ^^ I worked at a pizza place in Cinncinati - it was sooo good. Do you get discounts The Bar - Page 2 931207

Oh goodness! JUSTIN LAW! ^___^

I do actually, but I rarely use em! I don't know why...And I didn't know that, that is cool fellow Pizza person!

Yessir. Justin Law! I wans't sure about it! It seemed so perfect...and kinda corny...that they both had the Law thing going on, and were in your list of favorites. So I was thinking that I might like to put them on the same paper, but then! Would I make it as if they were aware of each other?? Or just two seperate entities on the same piece of paper?? Or maybe I was thinking of putting Justin on another paper and just suprising you with it. But then one wouldn't be as special as the other since I can't do them both at the same time - one would be the first (woo!!) and the other one would just be the second one. And so I'm kinda glad you asked, so that I could in turn ask you if you have a preference. O_O I didn't know it was causing that much mental indecisiveness...

Do you not like pizza?? No that can't be right - everyone loves pizza. O: What kind of pizza??

Wow, what a cognitive dissonance. They should be aware of each other! Maybe they are going to fight? ^_^

What kind of pizza?

Right!?! A real headscratcher!
    But see, now I'm uber-excited because that's really what I was hoping you would want! The Bar - Page 2 118139 Sorry, I get a bit enthusiastic about it sometimes ^^

I suppose we should start with the first question. Do you not like pizza??

Haha, you should of made that an option then! :P And understandably so, it'll be an epic picture!

I do like Pizza.

Well, if you told me to decide, I would have drawn it that way...if you picked the aware option - that's what I would have done. If you wanted it on two seperate pieces of paper... Haha, I would have put one next to the other while drawing it so that it looked like they were gonna fight.. So yeah, I was just checking...

Ok good. Next one. What kind of pizza do you like??

Aha, that's funny :P You're cool! Good idea making the Law brothers fight.

Lot's of different kinds, just not Stuffed crust.

Thank ya much. I think it will be the first time I've done something like that...Oh, another reason why it's a good one... Very excited ^^

Ya know, I've never has stuffed crust pizza. It doesn't seem like it would be that bad O_o. But it DOES seem like it might be a pain in the ass to make.

I don't find it yummy in the least.

If I had asked for Eustass Kid would you have made it Eustass Kid versus Death The Kid? Cause that would of been cool, too.

The Bar - Page 2 871199 I hadn't even thought of that! And I have yet to draw either of them. I haven't even doodled them! That might be an excellent idea for future endeavors.

No problem! ^_^ I am just full of ideas! Haha, maybe it can be a team showdown. Death the Kid and Trafalgar Law versus Justin Law and Eustass (Which is an interesting pairing since Eustass crucified some other pirates like, two chapters ago).
    Law V Kid showdowns~
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Aug 08 2010, 01:54

quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:Would SSS like a Q on her name? ^^

I don't think SSSQ looks right. But thank you for your generous offer.

True, but SickSelfishSyQo would probably work. ^^

Haha, it would. But then the abbreviation would still be sssq since no one types out my full name.

Naw, we'd all still call you SSS. You'd just be empowered by the majesty of having a Q in your name!

'empowered by the majesty' ... Boy are you ever persuasive!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Aug 08 2010, 01:56

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:Hi.

It's KKQ again! Hey there chickie! How sad that I was just about to take a nap...
    T_T
    I have such bad timing~ We haven't conversed in agessssssss/!

Through no fault of your own! I just happen to have thrown off my sleep schedual and am going to bed early tonight.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 01:58

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:Would SSS like a Q on her name? ^^

I don't think SSSQ looks right. But thank you for your generous offer.

True, but SickSelfishSyQo would probably work. ^^

Haha, it would. But then the abbreviation would still be sssq since no one types out my full name.

Naw, we'd all still call you SSS. You'd just be empowered by the majesty of having a Q in your name!

'empowered by the majesty' ... Boy are you ever persuasive!

I've been told that before, actually. ^^
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 01:59

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

It's KKQ again! Hey there chickie! How sad that I was just about to take a nap...
    T_T

Through no fault of your own! I just happen to have thrown off my sleep schedual and am going to bed early tonight.
    Well then, good for you? (:
    How has SSS beeeen?
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:00

quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:

I'm so glad you asked!! I was thinking... Possibly about adding someone..else, too?? Would that be a terrible disappointment??

No, you don't. It's pretty miserable. I suppose if I had a job though...yeah, my days off I like to spend doing nothing, too. Do you just do deliveries or do you make em, too??

Oh , yay. I'm not sure why that's exciting... But it is ^^ I worked at a pizza place in Cinncinati - it was sooo good. Do you get discounts The Bar - Page 2 931207

I do actually, but I rarely use em! I don't know why...And I didn't know that, that is cool fellow Pizza person!

Yessir. Justin Law! I wans't sure about it! It seemed so perfect...and kinda corny...that they both had the Law thing going on, and were in your list of favorites. So I was thinking that I might like to put them on the same paper, but then! Would I make it as if they were aware of each other?? Or just two seperate entities on the same piece of paper?? Or maybe I was thinking of putting Justin on another paper and just suprising you with it. But then one wouldn't be as special as the other since I can't do them both at the same time - one would be the first (woo!!) and the other one would just be the second one. And so I'm kinda glad you asked, so that I could in turn ask you if you have a preference. O_O I didn't know it was causing that much mental indecisiveness...

Do you not like pizza?? No that can't be right - everyone loves pizza. O: What kind of pizza??

Wow, what a cognitive dissonance. They should be aware of each other! Maybe they are going to fight? ^_^

What kind of pizza?

But see, now I'm uber-excited because that's really what I was hoping you would want! The Bar - Page 2 118139 Sorry, I get a bit enthusiastic about it sometimes ^^

Haha, you should of made that an option then! :P And understandably so, it'll be an epic picture!

I do like Pizza.

Well, if you told me to decide, I would have drawn it that way...if you picked the aware option - that's what I would have done. If you wanted it on two seperate pieces of paper... Haha, I would have put one next to the other while drawing it so that it looked like they were gonna fight.. So yeah, I was just checking...

Thank ya much. I think it will be the first time I've done something like that...Oh, another reason why it's a good one... Very excited ^^

Ya know, I've never has stuffed crust pizza. It doesn't seem like it would be that bad O_o. But it DOES seem like it might be a pain in the ass to make.

If I had asked for Eustass Kid would you have made it Eustass Kid versus Death The Kid? Cause that would of been cool, too.

The Bar - Page 2 871199 I hadn't even thought of that! And I have yet to draw either of them. I haven't even doodled them! That might be an excellent idea for future endeavors.

No problem! ^_^ I am just full of ideas! Haha, maybe it can be a team showdown. Death the Kid and Trafalgar Law versus Justin Law and Eustass (Which is an interesting pairing since Eustass crucified some other pirates like, two chapters ago).
    Law V Kid showdowns~

Anime battle royale, here we come!! The Bar - Page 2 870549

Well, I'm glad we got to chat, but I think it's time for some of that rest you humans call sleep.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:01

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:

What kind of pizza?

I do like Pizza.

Law V Kid showdowns~

Anime battle royale, here we come!! The Bar - Page 2 870549

Well, I'm glad we got to chat, but I think it's time for some of that rest you humans call sleep.

Goodnight SSS! Yay, anime Royale. ^_^

KKQ! Hi!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:02

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

It should be! This headache might go away! That would be exciting.

Not too shabby...but not all that good. You, maam??
    I'm debating letting the Kazekage add a Q to me...
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:05

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

Oh noes~ Why not all that good? I've been okay :D
    Don't let Q force you into doing it xP SSSQ......? O_O
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:05

Q! Hi!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:06

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

Hey, Karate Keya Q, I think you've been very happy with your name.

And no, we'd call her: SickSelfishSyQo
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:06

KarateKeyaQ wrote:Q! Hi!

How are you? ^_^
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:08

quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

I have indeed.

Which would be SSSQ~! There's no way I'd spell that all out.
    By the way, I never gave her an original KKQ nickname!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:08

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

Not all that good, just my living sitaution mostly...and I lost my phone...

Haha XD That's what I said!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:08

quater wrote:

How are you? ^_^
    quite fineee.
    yous? :D
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:10

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

How are you? ^_^
    quite fineee.

Quite happy! Your motivation from earlier is still kicking in!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:10

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

I have indeed.

If the Q wasn't capitalized, it would work out better.
    O: So you have not! And it's about time!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:10

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

Not all that good, just my living sitaution mostly...and I lost my phone...

Haha XD That's what I said!
    Aw. I hope you either find your old one or get a new one!

:D SQSQS! XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:11

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

I have indeed.

Just keep calling her SSS! It'd just sit there and quietly make her magically more powerful! Much like no one calls Reshi RQ but it still makes her more powerful to have the Q there.

KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:11

quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

How are you? ^_^
    quite fineee.

The Bar - Page 2 152946
    :D I'm gladddddd! Have you been working yer butt off?
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:12

quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

I have indeed.

Just keep calling her SSS! It'd just sit there and quietly make her magically more powerful! Much like no one calls Reshi RQ but it still makes her more powerful to have the Q there.

Haha, like a silent 'e'??
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:13

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

I have indeed.

If the Q wasn't capitalized, it would work out better.
    O: So you have not! And it's about time!
    ...........*thinks*.......*thinks*
    The Bar - Page 2 393376
    ........Sy :D
    OHHHHHHHH *crowd goes wild* Bet you never saw that one coming for ya!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:14

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

How are you? ^_^
    quite fineee.

The Bar - Page 2 152946
    :D I'm gladddddd! Have you been working yer butt off?

In fact, I have! ^_^ I am nearing the end of the chapter and have several pages ready for you! Cocky Cocky
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:14

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

I have indeed.

True!
    I don't think anyone would recognize it :3

xD Silent Q~
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:15

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:

T_T

How has SSS beeeen?

Excitingly delicious!

I have indeed.

No. Not at all. Instead like a silent K. Turning a quiet night into a fierce knight!

Or a simple nife into a knife!

Last edited by quater on Sun Aug 08 2010, 02:15; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 05:59