WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrible at topic names

SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Terrible at topic names Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Terrible at topic names Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Terrible at topic names Empty Terrible at topic names

Post by SickSelfishSyQo

So apparently, I'm not going to sleep tonight. It's 5:30am and it still hasn't happened. I'm leaving here at like, 9. If I actually did fall asleep in an hour or so, it would just be a tease.

Just so ya know, this isn't anything even minorly important. Rambling ranting with carry-on sentences is what it will most likely turn out to be.

Have you ever been in a situation where you just didn't know what to say?? I don't find myself in them all that often, until someone is in distress. I just can't think of anything to say to comfort someone because most comforting words aren't true. I try as hard as I possibly can not to lie. And so saying something even as simple as "it's alright" - when things obviously are not alright - doesn't seem ok to me. Is it strange?? Maybe, but I really think it's more strange to lie to people just to make them feel better. A classic example!! Trying on clothes, your girlfriend asks "does this make my ass look fat??" If it does, dear god please spare the rest of us from having to see it, and tell her so. It's not helping anyone to just say 'oh no, baby - it looks good' ... -_- No one looks good in leopard skin spandex.

A kind gemtleman, so generously (unknowingly) donated his guitar to me! Mine's in storage so I was uber-excited to have this one.

Why don't some people seem to have the decency to cover up?? If I am enjoying a nice peaceful walk down the congested city street, the last thing I want to do is end up walking behind you and see your pants down at your knees. Apparently, it's the G thing to do. I don't know if these people have ever seen mob movies (or perhaps real mobsters??) but any self-respecting mafia member, cartel dude, etc. wears pant that fit. Looking like you have a suuuper long torso and short, stubby midget legs, looks absofuckinglutely retarded. Ladies, too, by the way. Now, I don't frequently see girls with pants hanging at their knees, but I don't care how sexy you think your g-string is, put it away, tuck it in - buy a belt??

I think I may be feeling the beginnings of heavy-liddedness that comes with being tired. Fabulous.

My phone is gone. It saddens me greatly. Not because of my obviously innumerable social conquests - but because all the job applications I've put in so far are USELESS. The greyhound station can't call, on the off chance that they cared enough to find my luggage, and I can't leave the house. I dont have keys to get in the building so I need my friend to come let me in. I would have to call her on my imaginary phone for that to happen. The other day someone used the last of the toilet paper and didnt go get more.... then they both went to work. I tried not to drink anything that day.

Do you think the city of Atlantis existed (exists)?? What of the mystery at the Bermuda triangle?? Where did either of those thoughts come from??

ROAD CLOSED TO THRU TRAFFIC
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sat Aug 07 2010, 16:36 by quater

What an interesting ramble! ^_^

I think ladies should cover up more, por favor.

Bums about the phone...

And yes, I've been in that situation before.
    Mikel

Post Tue Aug 10 2010, 02:42 by Mikel

yeah.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Tue Aug 10 2010, 02:45 by SickSelfishSyQo

Yeah... How very specific of you xp
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sun Sep 12 2010, 02:45 by PeinQAkatsuki

^Haha that made me laugh xD

Atlantis: Anything's possible
    Bermuda Triangle: I think there's something wrong with the magnetic forces there that make the compasses flip out and stuff and people get lost if it's cloudy out. Nothing supernatural.

Anyway, I think girls should cover up more :// It just annoys me that they get desperate enough to have like, 95% of their skin showing. Think of the children, please!
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sun Sep 12 2010, 12:45 by KarateKeyaQ

I suck at comforting people. And everyone seems to take it as me not having a soul.
    Which I really don't.

I don't cover up. I think showing your skin defines who you are as a human being and that you are proud of what God has given you.
    LMAO.
    Nah, that's nasty though.

Guitarrrr.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 08:37