WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliques of WOTN

CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Cliques of WOTN Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Cliques of WOTN Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cliques of WOTN Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Cliques of WOTN Empty Cliques of WOTN

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

[Okay.. I just wrote LOADS but it logged me out and I lost it all, so this time around wont nearly be as good...]

WOTN seems to be compiled of groups these days, cliques that people have decided that they want to stay in, and they'll rarely leave these groups..

I don't usually care about it, and normally I'd shrug it off.. but its really bugging me lately, especially when people aren't honest enough to admit it, or see if for themselves..

Like the fanfic section most recently [Yep.. it never used to happen in there!] but everyone knows I don't really care about my fanfic. I know it sucks, so I don't expect people to read/comment on it.. cause if I'm honest, I don't really care about the comments anyway, it was just a bit of fun writing it.. but people like Bano put SO much effort in to their fanfiction, and spend so much time writing it [I would know =__=] yet when he posts it, he only gets 1 comment? 2 comments? and there are other fanfictions that are posted up, and the person will get 4/5/6/7 comments on it.. whats stopping those people from clicking one tab down and reading it? Some don't even read WOTNopolis, the fanfic that most likely started this fanfic boom on WOTN, yet they will read the fanfic if the person is in their village, or if they're in some sort of 'clique' with the person.. heh.

And then when some people post videos up, hoping people will give their opinion on them... they only get 1/2 comments again, yet other topics get 4/5 PAGES of comments.. or well, spam.. but that topic is still given more attention... slightly unfair? I agree that you might not be interested in a lot of what the persons video is about... but what is stopping you letting it buffer for 10seconds to see if you like it or not, and if you don't.. why not post that you're not interested?

It's just like.. if you think a persons story sucks, TELL THEM IT SUCKS.. the views of everyones story goes up, just not the comments xD if their fanart sucks, tell them! And say how they could improve, in your opinion.. if the video sucks.. say why! Don't make people feel ignored or under-appreciated! D:

WOTN never used to have groups like this.. colour of your name should not matter, neither should it only be who is in your 'family' ...has anyone else noticed these 'cliques' or groups? =/ I love WOTN so much, but they are really making it suck for me, whenever I come on.

I feel like I need to be in one =__=
    Share this post on: reddit

Banouin

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 09:54 by Banouin

Being the cool Bf I am! I'm get to comment 1st! Cuz I knew she was posting this :3

Erm. I agree! Have for a long time on groups.

RE by Dr Rap needs more love. So does a lot of stories.
    But what I don't get is, why storm only seems to comment on other storm stories..*Not trying to be mean. ^_^;;* Just something I saw.
    amaterasu

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 14:41 by amaterasu

I know what you mean for the videos, but I didn't read much about cliques, and I really don't know any cliques.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 14:43 by KarateKeyaQ

Yeah, I don't know any cliques either.

And I won't even comment on the story stuff. I have wayyyy too much to catch up on :3

read stuff people! GOD!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 14:46 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Oh.. I may just be paranoid no one likes me xP
    amaterasu

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 19:08 by amaterasu

of course not Clair
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 19:10 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Lets hope not.. or I would have to kill you Death
    Banouin

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 19:15 by Banouin

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Oh.. I may just be paranoid no one likes me xP

I could name a few~ *Shrugs*
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 19:16 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

...Who doesn't like me? =/
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 19:29 by KarateKeyaQ

Paranoia!
    iT'S A DANGEROUSS THING!
    MY CAPS WILL NOT UNLOCK...
    Banouin

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 19:41 by Banouin

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:...Who doesn't like me? =/

o_o I was talking about groups..
    Banouin

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 19:42 by Banouin

KarateKeyaQ wrote:Paranoia!
    iT'S A DANGEROUSS THING!
    MY CAPS WILL NOT UNLOCK...

Cliques of WOTN 44111
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Jul 23 2010, 19:48 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Oh...
    quater

Post Sat Jul 24 2010, 01:38 by quater

As for people hating you, don't worry Clair. I've had more people hate me than probably anyone on WOTN (with a few notable exceptions.)

So! It happens. :P To the Qool kids.

As for cliques, there has always been cliquing on WOTN as long as some people clicked together better than others. It's actually a lot better than it used to be =/

And I have always seemed kind of out of the cliques. The closest to a clique I am in is Bano, Yoyo, me, and Clair! But we've all known each other two years and are good friends, and I don't think we're against others chilling with us...so!

I dun know! How about we start our own clique and call it, the QLIQUE

Double the Q, for double the fun!
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Jul 24 2010, 01:43 by KarateKeyaQ

Hey! I've never been in a clique!
    It's like high school all over again D: xD
    Icarus

Post Sat Jul 24 2010, 01:52 by Icarus

You've never been in a clique?^

I'm from elementary, and I was in one. It was the unpopular anime nerds (or Naruto 2.0 as the meanass kids called it).

Oh well, I whooped their asses, and I became known for no taking any shit. And by that time, I was completely over trying to be cool.
    ------

As for WOTN, I had to switch cliques cause of my account fail.

But Mountain is pretty fun so... hey. Bano's alot of fun, the Kages are just cooler than cool, and our God-King is an intelligent advisor guy.

I guess I have to stick with Mountain.
    Banouin

Post Sat Jul 24 2010, 12:57 by Banouin

Hey! Jz thinks I'm fun!
    neon kun

Post Sun Jul 25 2010, 02:57 by neon kun

=O there are cliques here? O_O XD LMAO
    quater

Post Sun Jul 25 2010, 03:03 by quater

You're so cool Jan that you're in all of them so you never noticed.
    Banouin

Post Sun Jul 25 2010, 06:17 by Banouin

quater wrote:You're so cool Jan that you're in all of them so you never noticed.

Jan is one of the people that try to hang out with everyone ^_^

Like I said not everyone falls into this. :3

In fact..the people I see that don't are.

Jan, KKQ, Q*even tho he says Its me, Clair, Yoyo and etc.* Myself~ and a few others, ToS. *Shrugs*
    UreshiiQ

Post Sun Jul 25 2010, 06:49 by UreshiiQ

Hmm I kinda noticed this~ But I just shrug it off. Mostly. Though, if Q went into the Yoyo, Bano Clair, and himself it would also be fair to say Tosh, and me are in a click cuz I've known her longer? Lmao. And not being sarcastic there, I never really liked clicks(I spell it clicks, cliques just seems...dumb to me? Lmao no offense~) to begin with, though I guess 'groups' seem to be more used for me. Like I have a good group of friends outside of WOTN, and try to hang around with everyone on WOTN but fail miserably. Happy

Anyway, I only dislike you sometimes Clair~ :P And it's not that much dislike, just when you tease me D: Like in the bar today >3> (yesterday?)

And I dunno if that made any sense~ ;3
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Jul 25 2010, 10:59 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

UreshiiQ wrote:Hmm I kinda noticed this~ But I just shrug it off. Mostly. Though, if Q went into the Yoyo, Bano Clair, and himself it would also be fair to say Tosh, and me are in a click cuz I've known her longer? Lmao. And not being sarcastic there, I never really liked clicks(I spell it clicks, cliques just seems...dumb to me? Lmao no offense~) to begin with, though I guess 'groups' seem to be more used for me. Like I have a good group of friends outside of WOTN, and try to hang around with everyone on WOTN but fail miserably. Happy

Anyway, I only dislike you sometimes Clair~ :P And it's not that much dislike, just when you tease me D: Like in the bar today >3> (yesterday?)

And I dunno if that made any sense~ ;3

None taken, considering I use the right spelling and clicks is dumb to me~ To fly

When did I tease you? lol.. you ignored me in the bar yesterday~
    quater

Post Sun Jul 25 2010, 13:33 by quater

Friends outside of WOTN? How dare you, KKQ?
    Banouin

Post Sun Jul 25 2010, 17:37 by Banouin

quater wrote:Friends outside of WOTN? How dare you, KKQ?

You mean Reshii.
    Icarus

Post Sun Jul 25 2010, 17:39 by Icarus

Whats wrong with friends outside WOTN?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 10:50